Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24390 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2013, 02:46:02 am »
+1
Either way he attacked HG/Remnant while wearing the FCC banner, whether it is c-rpg or strat (or both) and was removed for it.

Except that I wasn't. Which was my original point. I left (the crpg ladder) with no bad blood between FCC and I. As far as being "demoted", I was unaware, but there is one way to validate that claim, go into the clan journal, it tracks EVERYTHING that happened in the clan, so just ctrl+f JesusChrist and tell me what you find.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2013, 02:50:26 am »
Actually, Gmno, he NEVER was FCC, as I remember when he first started strat. I told him how to apply to battles and things like that. Gave him initial strat tutoring, etc. If I'm correct, this was during the FCC invasion of the desert, which is when he started.

Also Gmno, you should re-read those posts.

Except that I wasn't. Which was my original point. I left (the crpg ladder) with no bad blood between FCC and I. As far as being "demoted", I was unaware, but there is one way to validate that claim, go into the clan journal, it tracks EVERYTHING that happened in the clan, so just ctrl+f JesusChrist and tell me what you find.

I literally changed his ranking to 0 and then declined his application after making him rank 0 myself.  He was just west of reyvadin when I did it.  I believe the timeline went like this - he attacked some random peopel and pissed off people we were friendly with, murder had him join the strategus faction, he attacked another guy, we talked with these friendly people, didn't like how keeping him would ruin our reputation with him attacking peaceful traders because he hates free trade, and after the other leaders agreed including murder, i removed him from our strategus faction.  There may or may not have been a strategus battle with him attacking HG while under our banenr and there were understandably annoyed when he won with a bunch of FCC mercs carrying him. 

Just like when you change your name and all your past battles get updated with the new name change - if you leave a faction it will often update without the old faction but instead with no faction under the battles listings - has happened to gmnotutuo as well.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2727  I believe this was the battle where he attacked HG and I signed up for him as a member of our faction even though we were friendly with HG.  I had to explain myself and why we were harboring a known bandit, a hater of free trade.  Went and talked with murder and some of the other guys and hung his resurrected ass out to dry.  Would never have signed up against HG unless he was in our faction.

Either way he was in our faction - had his troops and gear counts and gold in our factions listing page at one point and we had to reject him because he hates free trade and was fucking up our relations with our neighbors with his erratic crazy behavior.

P.S.  Im putting up stones for 1 million crpg gold - please dont prove yourself a welcher as well as a bandit.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:59:22 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2013, 03:01:12 am »
+3
Right now you are all witnessing Kesh caught in a lie. How low can you stoop in this game? If you wanted to discredit your enemies, throwing your own members under the bus is not advisable. I feel sorry for gmno for obviously being misled by Kesh. Here's my convo with murder who apparently was the one who convinced me to join FCC in strat(surely he would know if I was in it):

(click to show/hide)

This is why diplomacy is a joke now. All of this poo-flinging should be in spam.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:14:57 am by Penguin »
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2013, 03:04:38 am »
Right now you are all witnessing Kesh caught in a lie. How low can you stoop in this game? If you wanted to discredit your enemies, throwing your own members under the bus is not advisable. I feel sorry for gmno for obviously being misled by Kesh. Here's my convo with murder who apparently was the one who convinced me to join FCC in strat(surely he would know if I was in it):

(click to show/hide)

This is why diplomacy is a joke now. All of this poo-flinging should be in spam.

Lol make more shit up by typing up whatever you want. Nice lie man - easy for us to prove wrong i talk to murder all the time.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2013, 03:09:08 am »
+1
Just use this feature to prove yes or no and not the listings page:
(click to show/hide)

If he fought for FCC it'll show there, if not, then it's a He said, she said thing. Period!
Simple as that!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mayzer

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Trueborn Stratian
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Mayzer_of_Chaos, Harbinger_of_Chaos
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2013, 03:20:29 am »
+3
Ok, back to diplomacy:

Stay out of Dhirim, or we will continue to kill you.
Human, you've changed nothing. Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. The Harbinger has come.

If you wish to contact me, search for Mayzer on Steam. I'm the one with the Minecraft avatar.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2013, 03:22:47 am »

What? You mean you don't like being treated the way you treat others? I beg your forgiveness please.

It turns out I was only partially right. Penguin was in the c-rpg clan and left that part on his own. Penguin applied for the FCC strat faction, attacked HG, and then was rejected before ever being accepted. So he actually did fly the FCC's colors while attacking HG both in strat and in c-rpg, but due to the stupid recruiting system he wasn't "technically" in the fcc. He just made himself to look like it.

Solved, going to eat Peruvian food. Have a nice day. Oh,  Dhirim sucks because there is no xp.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2013, 03:25:21 am »
+1
It's never been a better time to be playing for Chopas.

I had a lot of fun last night sitting in the keep just shooting an arbalest and getting mad headshots and typing "gf" after every single one. I never knew it was so fun. I got like 25 arbalest kills and didn't die even once in like the last 45 minutes of the map. It was phuntastic.

Also please stop shitposting about this whole "OH EM GEE JESUS IS LIEK SUCH A BAD PERSON, AND I CAN PROOV THAT THE MOST HATED PERSON IN THE GAME THOUGHT HE WAS BADDD AND KICKED HIM OUT OF HIS E-NET CULT OF PERSONALITEE!!!!" for fuck sake. It isn't even fun drama to read.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #293 on: July 01, 2013, 03:25:58 am »
+1
What? You mean you don't like being treated like the way you treat others? I beg your forgiveness please.

It turns out I was only partially right. Penguin was in the c-rpg clan and left that part on his own. Penguin applied for the FCC strat faction, attacked HG, and then was rejected before ever being accepted. So he actually did fly the FCC's colors while attacking HG both in strat and in c-rpg, but due to the stupid recruiting system he wasn't "technically" in the fcc. He just made himself to look like it.

Well, it works. I wouldn't consider a rank 0 part of the faction, but because of that shitty bug that makes it so that you get all faction shit and see their armies, etc, I'd classify it as Partial.

SO: You were only right in that he had the colors, but nothing more! See, battles tab on strat does help :D

Daruvian got unmuted....back to the forum wars! :twisted: Daruvian, are you a fan of dueling banjos or squealing pigs?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2013, 03:26:40 am »
+1
Well, it works. I wouldn't consider a rank 0 part of the faction, but because of that shitty bug that makes it so that you get all faction shit and see their armies, etc, I'd classify it as Partial.

SO: You were only right in that he had the colors, but nothing more! See, battles tab on strat does help :D

Daruvian got unmuted....back to the forum wars! :twisted:

I will thoroughly uphold my reputation if it is required to kickstart the drama here.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2013, 03:27:17 am »
I ninja edited on you. :rolleyes:

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2013, 03:27:45 am »
+2

Daruvian got unmuted....back to the forum wars! :twisted: Daruvian, are you a fan of dueling banjos or squealing pigs?

No, I was also right about the FCC meeting and him being rejected from the FCC strat faction for being a turd. ;) Just the minor details were off, because of pot.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2013, 03:31:20 am »
It turns out I was only partially right. Penguin was in the c-rpg clan and left that part on his own.
So you were not right at all.

Penguin applied for the FCC strat faction, attacked HG, and then was rejected before ever being accepted. So he actually did fly the FCC's colors while attacking HG both in strat and in c-rpg, but due to the stupid recruiting system he wasn't "technically" in the fcc. He just made himself to look like it.

Again you are wrong. Are you that childish that you wouldn't admit to being wrong and posting a bunch of hearsay? Kesh made you look the fool by stringing you along on this bandwagon. And you don't need to beg me for your forgiveness, I have already forgiven you for all your sins, past, present, and future. Never have I flown false flags, and thats the end of it. Now back to what Mayzer was saying. I shouldn't have gone along with the FCC/Vassal trolls for a few pages, but when its a matter of slander I must defend my e-peenhonor.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2013, 03:33:00 am »
+4
What? No shakespeare fans here? Such unrefined rabble. I guess the best way to get a +1 around here is penis and fart jokes. :P
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2013, 03:34:58 am »
What? No shakespeare fans here? Such unrefined rabble. I guess the best way to get a +1 around here is penis and fart jokes. :P

Shakespeare? Oh, that's Three pages back. Sorry, My mind can only handle 1 page of shitpost per day. :oops: