Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24401 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2013, 12:18:01 am »
Off topic, and I apologize for this, but with all this castle design talk, etc...............

What is required for doing castle designs??    Is it a 3d program where you design it yourself, a 2d drawing/design submitted, etc, etc..........

I'm just curious. 

Thank you!

Nope, you just need Warband, some text files and the competency to read and understand a guide.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/scene-editing/map-making-for-dummies-(guide)/

http://forum.meleegaming.com/scene-editing/peasant_woman's-simple-and-easy-guide-to-making-a-playable-map-for-crpg/

Pretty much the standard materials for modding Warband in general.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2013, 12:20:22 am »
+1
@ gmoont Except I have never even been in FCC's strat faction. Look at all my battles, when was I ever flying the FCC flag? You claim I was removed for attacking people in strat, but why would it come up as Jesus and Company in the battle tab instead of FCC? You're not lying, you're just parroting fabricated information. I don't know you and have never spoken to you, but if you did know me you would know I don't take computer games seriously enough to become "obsessed" over it. If you lose sleep over this game that's all fine and dandy, but don't assign your own faults unto others. If you really are getting upset over words said during strat battles (which is friendly competition), then maybe you should quit watching your super serious animes and understand how human interaction works in real life. If you're not having fun in battles, then what are you even doing playing?

And if Dhirrim is to be changed, so should Sargoth, Vyincourd, Samarra, and a myriad of other castles with unbreakable walls. There should be a standard with all castle/cities, not just when one faction decides to complain about it after losing army after army.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2013, 12:39:25 am »
+1
Thank you Artyem!  Much appreciated

I must have overlooked that section.   I did some searching, but couldn't find it.  Thanks again
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2013, 01:20:31 am »
+1
What was wrong with Sargoth?

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2013, 01:21:36 am »
+2
What was wrong with Sargoth?

The walls can not be damage, as they are wooden and the devs have not put the final touches on them yet. Besides that, its perfectly fine place to attack. Maybe a little too much room for the attackers to hit the walls from, its very spread out.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2013, 01:30:44 am »
+1
@ gmoont Except I have never even been in FCC's strat faction. Look at all my battles, when was I ever flying the FCC flag? You claim I was removed for attacking people in strat, but why would it come up as Jesus and Company in the battle tab instead of FCC? You're not lying, you're just parroting fabricated information. I don't know you and have never spoken to you, but if you did know me you would know I don't take computer games seriously enough to become "obsessed" over it. If you lose sleep over this game that's all fine and dandy, but don't assign your own faults unto others. If you really are getting upset over words said during strat battles (which is friendly competition), then maybe you should quit watching your super serious animes and understand how human interaction works in real life. If you're not having fun in battles, then what are you even doing playing?

And if Dhirrim is to be changed, so should Sargoth, Vyincourd, Samarra, and a myriad of other castles with unbreakable walls. There should be a standard with all castle/cities, not just when one faction decides to complain about it after losing army after army.

I removed you myself after we had a talk with the other leaders - made you rank 0 and then declined application.  You were ruining our reputation with Free Peasants of Fisdnar and Remnant and attacking peaceful traders when we were trying to support free traders.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2013, 01:32:28 am »

Sorry forum moderator, but this picture is necessary to my argument and is completely c-rpg related.
(click to show/hide)

As you can see here I attacked Tugboat. Nothing out of the ordinary, but what faction am I apart of? If you look it up through the archive under "no faction" it wont come up. Why? Because I am apart of a faction at that time! It just wont tell you which one because I left it. As apart of my Mechin agreement, I had to actively patrol the steppe during the kutt and hospitaller war during that month under the faction: FCC. Yet there is no mention or hint of me being under the FCC banner at that time, even though I admit I was.

(click to show/hide)
Here is the same thing with Jesus. I say you attack HG/remnant under an FCC banner at least once, sadly at this time there is no way to confirm or deny the argument. If you can prove to me without a shadow of a doubt I am wrong, I'll apologize. I have no problem admitting my mistakes.

I didn't know loving ninjas, rogues, thieves, etc could be a basis for judgement over how people socialize in real life. If someone repeatedly flings bullshit at my friends are you suggesting I sit quietly and do nothing? Because I find so much fault in that theory.

I enjoy the game perfectly fine, thanks for your concern.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:40:17 am by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2013, 01:43:21 am »
+5
I remember when TAMDA / FLoTT still existed and JesusChrist kept attacking HG traders, after two or three attacks we finally voted to outlaw him and he was made a target by our patrols.  Later, he applied for entry to our group and was denied on the spot since he was previously being a menace and of course was blacklisted.

Not only did he do this but he eventually made this thread:

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/support-network-of-independent-peaceful-entrepreneurs-eu-na/msg783566/#msg783566

And upon pointing out that he not only declared war on a network of free traders prior to this, I was told that I was a troll and was 'spamming' his thread.

Dynamike's first post on that thread really says it all, and I'd quote it but our lord and savior decided to lock the thread.

JesusChrist's agenda is not only hypocritical but it also serves to do quite the opposite of it's "intended purpose".  Stop labeling yourself as a supporter of free trade and entrepreneurship, because you're clearly not.  You seriously proved yourself to be so against free trade that you were banned from a pact that almost literally anybody could have gotten into. Good show, JC, good show.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2013, 01:54:19 am »
Here is the same thing with Jesus. I say you attack HG/remnant under an FCC banner at least once, sadly at this time there is no way to confirm or deny the argument. If you can prove to me without a shadow of a doubt I am wrong, I'll apologize. I have no problem admitting my mistakes.

I didn't know loving ninjas, rogues, thieves, etc could be a basis for judgement over how people socialize in real life. If someone repeatedly flings bullshit at my friends are you suggesting I sit quietly and do nothing? Because I find so much fault in that theory.

I enjoy the game perfectly fine, thanks for your concern.

Negative, I have never been in FCCs strat faction and I'm willing to bet on that. I wager 1 million strat gold that I have never attacked anyone flying under the FCC banner, nor have I ever been in FCCs strat faction or meddled in their affairs. If devs want to look into this silly matter then they are welcome to. As to artyem, that clearly was (me joining the Free Traders) a joke. After all I was as you say, still claiming war against them. The fact that you guys seriously considered my application gives me a few chuckles though, thanks for that.

Any Astralis could probably vouch that I was under the name "Jesus and Company" (I used their teamspeak for most of my early battles). I have served no master but the one above and thats been my motto since strat 3. Quit trying to besmirch my name and admit your mistakes, its not too late.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2013, 01:59:34 am »
+3
I don't need to try, I only need to point out your fallacies. Stop ruining your own name.

Negative, I have never been in FCCs strat faction and I'm willing to bet on that. I wager 1 million strat gold that I have never attacked anyone flying under the FCC banner, nor have I ever been in FCCs strat faction or meddled in their affairs. If devs want to look into this silly matter then they are welcome to. As to artyem, that clearly was (me joining the Free Traders) a joke. After all I was as you say, still claiming war against them. The fact that you guys seriously considered my application gives me a few chuckles though, thanks for that.

Any Astralis could probably vouch that I was under the name "Jesus and Company" (I used their teamspeak for most of my early battles). I have served no master but the one above and thats been my motto since strat 3. Quit trying to besmirch my name and admit your mistakes, its not too late.

@ gmoont Except I have never even been in FCC's strat faction.

What? I left on my own accord. Prior to that Murdertron (nothing against him) was always asking me when I was going to get involved in strat for FCC. I said I had no plans and wanted to do my own thing. I left on good terms because we weren't really benefiting eachother. Get your facts straight before you try make up stories to slander other peoples character gmno. But yeah if you really want to believe I'm " too unstable" even for Kesh go right ahead.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:14:47 am by Gmnotutoo »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2013, 02:14:12 am »
+1
Actually, Gmno, he NEVER was FCC, as I remember when he first started strat. I told him how to apply to battles and things like that. Gave him initial strat tutoring, etc. If I'm correct, this was during the FCC invasion of the desert, which is when he started.

Also Gmno, you should re-read those posts.
Prior to that Murdertron (nothing against him) was always asking me when I was going to get involved in strat for FCC. I said I had no plans and wanted to do my own thing.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2013, 02:15:17 am »
Actually, Gmno, he NEVER was FCC, as I remember when he first started strat. I told him how to apply to battles and things like that. Gave him initial strat tutoring, etc. If I'm correct, this was during the FCC invasion of the desert, which is when he started.

Also Gmno, you should re-read those posts.

He admitted he was. Please try again.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2013, 02:22:57 am »
He admitted he was. Please try again.

Dude, he was talking about the cRPG ladder clan. He was in FCC's cRPG ladder, but not the strategus faction.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2013, 02:39:38 am »
Dude, he was talking about the cRPG ladder clan. He was in FCC's cRPG ladder, but not the strategus faction.

The subject of the reply is the topic of him being in a strat faction. If he intended to defend himself based on this allegation he would have said something along the lines of "I was never in the strat faction, but I left the c-rpg clan under my accord".

Either way he attacked HG/Remnant while wearing the FCC banner, whether it is c-rpg or strat (or both) and was removed for it. I am either partially correct here or completely correct and the only people who really know the truth are JC and the FCC leadership.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2013, 02:45:51 am »
+1
The subject of the reply is the topic of him being in a strat faction. If he intended to defend himself based on this allegation he would have said something along the lines of "I was never in the strat faction, but I left the c-rpg clan under my accord".

Either way he attacked HG/Remnant while wearing the FCC banner, whether it is c-rpg or strat (or both) and was removed for it. I am either partially correct here or completely correct and the only people who really know the truth are JC and the FCC leadership.

Why not just go to the battle listings page of the FCC clan? THAT WILL show it properly. Post a Screenshot and You'll prove it within 10 seconds.