Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24396 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2013, 11:22:20 pm »
When I let him in FCC the castle had not been attacked and there was no thread about it. Also we can't see your army next to it unless we are there, only bad player could say if your army was outside when he got ahold of me.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2013, 12:42:11 am »
+3
When I let him in FCC the castle had not been attacked and there was no thread about it. Also we can't see your army next to it unless we are there, only bad player could say if your army was outside when he got ahold of me.

Not only badplayer. I can say as well. And if both I and badplayer are in a contest to see who is the authority on honesty and integrity in the crpg community, I don't think it'd be presumptuous of me to say: I win.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2013, 01:01:51 am »
+13

Your attitude towards this is pretty disturbing. You knew what happened to the roster for the castle, you knew what happened was wrong, and you knew that by taking badplayer into FCC you would be taking a castle from SEMENstorm. You know what happens when you willfully buy a stolen TV, a stolen gun, or stolen car parts and get caught, right? You lose, Matey. You break the law, you break our NAP.

FCC then, instead of doing the right thing and returning the castle upon gaining control of it, attempted to use the castle as leverage against me. You all wanted to extend the NAP that you had already broken for another two weeks so that you'd have plenty of time to finish off Chaos and refocus to what you believed was coming.

You can draw parallels to similar situations, you can play down what happened, you can displace blame. But the bottom line is that FCC resorted to dirty tactics because it suited them. It's true that I spoke to Arowaine about the deal that Bale and I hammered out, and it's also true that the "deal" fell through after that. But you know what, I'm a bit of a softie. I really try to look for the best in people, often to my own disadvantage. It just took a bit of prodding from my buddy Arowaine for me to open my eyes to what was really going on.

FCC, I tried. I really tried. I tried to keep an open mind, to look at both sides. But you all decided to hand me shit on a platter with smiles on your faces.

It's on.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2013, 01:24:10 am »
+8
Your attitude towards this is pretty disturbing. You knew what happened to the roster for the castle, you knew what happened was wrong, and you knew that by taking badplayer into FCC you would be taking a castle from SEMENstorm. You know what happens when you willfully buy a stolen TV, a stolen gun, or stolen car parts and get caught, right? You lose, Matey. You break the law, you break our NAP.

FCC then, instead of doing the right thing and returning the castle upon gaining control of it, attempted to use the castle as leverage against me. You all wanted to extend the NAP that you had already broken for another two weeks so that you'd have plenty of time to finish off Chaos and refocus to what you believed was coming.

You can draw parallels to similar situations, you can play down what happened, you can displace blame. But the bottom line is that FCC resorted to dirty tactics because it suited them. It's true that I spoke to Arowaine about the deal that Bale and I hammered out, and it's also true that the "deal" fell through after that. But you know what, I'm a bit of a softie. I really try to look for the best in people, often to my own disadvantage. It just took a bit of prodding from my buddy Arowaine for me to open my eyes to what was really going on.

FCC, I tried. I really tried. I tried to keep an open mind, to look at both sides. But you all decided to hand me shit on a platter with smiles on your faces.

It's on.

Bring it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2013, 02:17:09 am »
+2
Bring it.

(click to show/hide)

Frodo best NA shitposter
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2013, 03:59:26 am »

It's on.

#GOTTEM

fixed it for you.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2013, 06:26:42 am »
+1
I like badplayer
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2013, 06:54:23 am »
. But you know what, I'm a bit of a softie. I really try to look for the best in people, often to my own disadvantage. It just took a bit of prodding from my buddy Arowaine for me to open my eyes to what was really going on.

amusingly enough, I'm the same. Hence me giving badplayer a chance.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2013, 06:57:22 am »
+5
Since we're talking about Chaos vs FCC now... it's been a whole week of Dhirrim sieges. FCC has thrown away 7 1500 man armies away in an attempt to burn through the tickets of Chaos. Due to their "tactics" each battle has been getting pushed further and further back in the hopes that a gear bugged roster might not hold the castle. This has not been the case, and now we face a battle Tonight at 1:38 EST! FCC will be judged tonight; will they relent for 1 day and allow the battles to be fought during primetime? Or will they allow their mad king to show all of NA who holds the title of "Sperglord"?  I hope our friends in EU are watching, and choose the right side to fight on should it come to a nighttime defense.

On another note, wouldn't properly equipping your armies in plate and +3 weapons be better than wasting tickets with mid-high tier gear and +1 weapons? Though being a faction with so many troop farmers, I can see your approach to choosing gear over troops.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2013, 09:06:24 am »
if this city was not so shitty we would have it already.
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2013, 09:08:20 am »
+4
if this city was not so shitty awsome we would have it already.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2013, 09:09:15 am »
+3

I think you underestimate how many chaos vassals are reinforcing this fief relentlessly.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2013, 09:12:33 am »
+4

You should fight on CHAOS side, it's pretty hilarious to behold and be a part of, and not at all shitty over here. I wish more cities had throne room/inner keep set-ups.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2013, 09:21:52 am »
+2
I'm going to leave this here so that more than 2 people can read it:

(click to show/hide)

Dhirim is cool, I like the design, but all it would really need to be much more... doable, would be the removal of most of those goddamned invisible walls.  I think the defenders can ladder up to some of them from their side, but the attackers can't really ladder up to any of them.

Also, some more open fighting space would be neat.

P.S.  I want more XP.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #224 on: June 30, 2013, 09:24:18 am »
I think you underestimate how many chaos vassals are reinforcing this fief relentlessly.

No, we know. That has nothing to do with the quality of the map though. Those last 2 sections are just stupid. As Canary said, it doesn't promote good gameplay.

Also, we had exp ticks as low as 9k today. GG.