Author Topic: The steppe winds  (Read 18380 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: The steppe winds
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2013, 05:14:42 pm »
+15
1.  any post longer then a paragraph in italics with a "roleplaying" theme I skip over immediately because no one here knows how to write and I'm not wasting my time reading softcore norse erotica fanfiction

2. lol enjoy fighting FCC, all they do is whine bitch and complain about how unfair things are then they will brazenly cheat and exploit at any turn to be "powergaming sperglord bundle of sticks nerds" I think is the best way to describe them.  also they are extremely nasally in teamspeak as a general rule.  talk with the diaphragm, geeze

3. strat is shit

Smoothrich, why are you still here? You come here just to bitch lately. On any topic. Every single post.

Really, I am trying to understand your motivation, man.

Either stay away from the game and community for good if it's all shit to you

OR

give in to the dark side already, man up (bigplays) and confess you CAN'T actually cure your addiction. Suck it up and get back to giving a shit and being the enthusiastic sperglord we all know you for.

Really, I liked the old Smoothrich better. And that says something about the current trip you are on.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline kap10

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan (Cavalièr)
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Kap10
  • IRC nick: kap10
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2013, 05:29:48 pm »
+4
Daruvian, the idea to kick Cikel out was completely my idea. And I don't complain about losing that 1k army for not waking up cause it was dirty. But hey, everything I've done in strat was pretty low. And that's why I left AoW. So a good guy like Holiday can take control. All I'm good at is mercing, and that's how I'll keep it.

its fine wesley u were under the influence of kesh ! :D
Kap10 Le SEC !!

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2013, 05:40:27 pm »
Wesley is in Chev/Occ, wow things realy have changed while I have been gone!

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2013, 06:57:15 pm »
Smoothrich, why are you still here? You come here just to bitch lately. On any topic. Every single post.

Really, I am trying to understand your motivation, man.

Either stay away from the game and community for good if it's all shit to you

OR

give in to the dark side already, man up (bigplays) and confess you CAN'T actually cure your addiction. Suck it up and get back to giving a shit and being the enthusiastic sperglord we all know you for.

Really, I liked the old Smoothrich better. And that says something about the current trip you are on.

Better watch out smooth, dad is giving you an ultimatum.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2013, 07:03:11 pm »
+3
The best part is that smoothrich blatantly cheated and even went so far as to abuse his admin to try to get an advantage in strat and FCC hasn't broken any rules.

now away with you smoothy! you are BANISHED!
Best part is you're still in denial about Kesh multiaccounting.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2013, 07:10:09 pm »
+2
Best part is you're still in denial about Kesh multiaccounting.

Regardless of if this is true or not, it really doesn't matter. Unless kesh comes out and says he is/was multiaccounting, he is not going to be banned for it. IF he is/was, I am sure matey knows about it.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2013, 07:25:45 pm »
+3
Regardless of if this is true or not, it really doesn't matter. Unless kesh comes out and says he is/was multiaccounting, he is not going to be banned for it. IF he is/was, I am sure matey knows about it.

CMP actually investigated him and found him to be clean of multiaccounting. Kesh was banned for several days after Smoothrich's banning while CMP investigated. Now whether people want to believe that CMP actually did it or just said he did in some kind of conspiracy is another matter.

Also, stop being nerds who worry about pluses or minuses. You good people could really stand a walk-through on what propaganda is and what trolling is.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2013, 07:31:32 pm »
CMP actually investigated him and found him to be clean of multiaccounting. Kesh was banned for several days after Smoothrich's banning while CMP investigated. Now whether people want to believe that CMP actually did it or just said he did in some kind of conspiracy is another matter.

Also, stop being nerds who worry about pluses or minuses. You good people could really stand a walk-through on what propaganda is and what trolling is.
Well, he said Kesh still probably was account sharing.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2013, 07:37:45 pm »
You good people could really stand a walk-through on what propaganda is and what trolling is.

Also the Kesh thing is a bit more complicated then that, and I feel like he was unbanned on a technicality, but won't get into details on how detection works for the Good Of The Game.  This picture is more relevant then ever though.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2013, 08:17:26 pm »

From what I have heard, CMP found a single strat battle were kesh and the other account in question were both in a strat battle.

But like I said it doesn't matter.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2013, 08:20:08 pm »
Better watch out smooth, dad is giving you an ultimatum.

Now you have Kreczor rooting for you, Smooth. See what you did? You reached the pinnacle of the internet. You WON the internet.

Congratulations, my friend. You may keep him.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2013, 08:36:34 pm »
+2
Ahh smooth is back.. must have sensed that no one was talking about him so comes into any fcc related thread at random and just type look at me.

When that is not enough he generally adds additional filth, outright lies, and pictures.

Now back on topic.

Ravens  no more. We call you Cravens!! We have eyes everywhere. Look at the bones of your allies as you march north. We do that as defenders in open fields. Give us your blood to color our castle walls. Our warriors are well versed in ranged warfare. They are looking forward to the visit
Leader of BS

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2013, 08:53:32 pm »
+1
Aside from the pic being outdated, only people really fighting FCC atm are chaos/mates and FIDLGB at 51 members, then you have Fimb coming in with 52. Looking at the FCC side 82 + AOWs 20 makes it: FCC side 102 vs Chaos/Fimb 103. Seems pretty fair, and even then take into account in Fimb that Dracul is not helping in the war, now your at: FCC side 102 vs Chaos/Fimb 102, making this war, perfectly fair. Bring on the battles.

Actually, Dracul would have brought in 4 guys, so it looks like FCC isn't the underdog after all  8-)

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2013, 09:12:24 pm »
+1
AoW has their own war. We get to have their numbers? Arty can we also have your 4 since no one is using them? Larry amuses me
Leader of BS

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2013, 09:22:38 pm »
+2
Now you have Kreczor rooting for you, Smooth. See what you did? You reached the pinnacle of the internet. You WON the internet.

Congratulations, my friend. You may keep him.
If everyone was as clever as you we'd be swarming with idiots. Feel free to - all my posts FCC* scum.

(click to show/hide)