Author Topic: The steppe winds  (Read 18362 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: The steppe winds
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2013, 08:13:05 am »
+5
Well you FCC fucking shits, you have managed to be quite verbose for 5 pages whining about how you're at a disadvantage, but you seem to have run out of wind on that mind-numbingly pointless topic... so how about you address the elephant in the room that none of you have owned up to here: your plan (along with AoW) to kick Cikel out of your town and have him attacked so that you could get duped gear.

That sounds like something nice to talk about as far as I'm concerned, you shit-peddling fuck monkeys.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2013, 08:16:49 am »
+4
To be fair, FCC isn't at war with everybody, but it's the closest you're going to get:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2013, 08:25:06 am »
+2
This is probably going to make it pretty hard for Anders lol

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2013, 08:27:08 am »
+1
This is probably going to make it pretty hard for Anders lol

Anders is a spreadsheet wizard (Thankfully he did it all in a google docs spreadsheet). I hope it is mostly rearranging the battles and losses.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2013, 08:28:21 am »
+8
(click to show/hide)

Aside from the pic being outdated, only people really fighting FCC atm are chaos/mates and FIDLGB at 51 members, then you have Fimb coming in with 52. Looking at the FCC side 82 + AOWs 20 makes it: FCC side 102 vs Chaos/Fimb 103. Seems pretty fair, and even then take into account in Fimb that Dracul is not helping in the war, now your at: FCC side 102 vs Chaos/Fimb 102, making this war, perfectly fair. Bring on the battles.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2013, 09:18:48 am »
1.  any post longer then a paragraph in italics with a "roleplaying" theme I skip over immediately because no one here knows how to write and I'm not wasting my time reading softcore norse erotica fanfiction

2. lol enjoy fighting FCC, all they do is whine bitch and complain about how unfair things are then they will brazenly cheat and exploit at any turn to be "powergaming sperglord bundle of sticks nerds" I think is the best way to describe them.  also they are extremely nasally in teamspeak as a general rule.  talk with the diaphragm, geeze

3. strat is shit
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2013, 09:29:08 am »
+3
1.  any post longer then a paragraph in italics with a "roleplaying" theme I skip over immediately because no one here knows how to write and I'm not wasting my time reading softcore norse erotica fanfiction

2. lol enjoy fighting FCC, all they do is whine bitch and complain about how unfair things are then they will brazenly cheat and exploit at any turn to be "powergaming sperglord bundle of sticks nerds" I think is the best way to describe them.  also they are extremely nasally in teamspeak as a general rule.  talk with the diaphragm, geeze

3. strat is shit

The best part is that smoothrich blatantly cheated and even went so far as to abuse his admin to try to get an advantage in strat and FCC hasn't broken any rules.

now away with you smoothy! you are BANISHED!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2013, 09:40:44 am »
The best part is that smoothrich blatantly cheated and even went so far as to abuse his admin to try to get an advantage in strat and FCC hasn't broken any rules.

now away with you smoothy! you are BANISHED!

none of this ever happened you delusional autism-stricken idiot.  (requirements for FCC leadership)
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2013, 09:57:26 am »
+11
For all the people going "STOP WHINING YOU my old friend" I am trying to state the situation and yeah, I am annoyed by it but I think it is an exaggeration to say I'm super mad and upset. Plus, if we didn't discuss these events on the forums... then what would the diplomacy section even be? It would be totally empty... is that what you want?

Maybe you shouldn't have bragged so much about being the faction fighting the most wars, making the most attacks, with the most battles. Before it was "look at us doing so well, we are at war with nearly everyone!" and now it is "we are already at war with everyone, this is ridiculous." It is a slippery slope: if you go to war with so many factions at once, it's just a matter of time before there are no factions left to leave you alone. Practically asking people (more like a challenge or a dare, really) to go on the offensive against you for a change probably didn't help. Having so many vocal personalities with bad attitudes on your side certainly didn't help.

Basically, you seem to want to have your cake (the glory of fighting on so many fronts when succeeding) and eat it, too (complaining when the situation tips against your favor). Well, you can't reasonably do that, when previously you've been so conceited about how many factions you're fighting, how many battles you've had, and how you're so active in strat.

It's all well and good to talk about it, gripe about it, whatever, as the forums are indeed here for discussions, but with discussion comes disagreement. If you aren't prepared to have your statements met with opposing viewpoints then you'll just have to pay the price of not being able to back them up with a sensical counter-argument. Especially when you guys have consistently pissed and moaned every time something unfavorable happened that was beyond your control, but this time you have no one to blame but yourselves.

And to the people worried about FCC not having enough mercs, I think they'll be just fine.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:16:32 am by Canary »

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2013, 10:04:34 am »
I welcome the battles, but you really could have planned it better.  I think I will be able to pew pew from my laptop while moving, changing jobs twice and apartment hunting.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2013, 10:23:09 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
]

Pretty much agree with the Canary statement however I'd like to add good job on the Defense today FCC it was a rough battle for the FIDLGB side. Also the rosters were practically even at the beginning of the battle and it surprised me and its also disappointing how many people left the battle once it got tough because half of this game is the challenge it poses.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2013, 02:12:55 pm »
+1
Daruvian, the idea to kick Cikel out was completely my idea. And I don't complain about losing that 1k army for not waking up cause it was dirty. But hey, everything I've done in strat was pretty low. And that's why I left AoW. So a good guy like Holiday can take control. All I'm good at is mercing, and that's how I'll keep it.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2013, 02:47:45 pm »
I had no hand in the planning or kicking of cikel. I did not even know he held the dup equipment.
Leader of BS

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2013, 03:34:59 pm »
+11
I fucking love chicken nuggets
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2013, 05:01:00 pm »
Daruvian, the idea to kick Cikel out was completely my idea. And I don't complain about losing that 1k army for not waking up cause it was dirty. But hey, everything I've done in strat was pretty low. And that's why I left AoW. So a good guy like Holiday can take control. All I'm good at is mercing, and that's how I'll keep it.
Wesley is in occitan... Better fight em over it  :rolleyes: