Author Topic: The steppe winds  (Read 19634 times)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
Re: The steppe winds
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2013, 01:34:12 am »
+5
If that is the new banner for yall on the right banner of the OP... I just got a boner.

Great RP Relit

Good luck everyone.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2013, 01:36:07 am »
Ain't gonna fuck around with RP here.

Let's outline our choices with who we could fight:

Hospitaller, who were being rectally-ravaged and aren't likely to put up a fight

Occitan, who are already fighting a faction larger than themselves

Semenstorm, who care little for strat and are not likely to put up a pro-active fight

CHAOS, who are already at war with a faction larger than themselves

FIDLGB, who are already at war with a faction larger than themselves

Astralis, who seem to care little for strat and are not likely to put up a pro-active fight (although they would probably be the second-best choice to fight)

Velucan Empire, who are already engaged with Occitan (who are fighting extremely well, albeit outnumbered). I wished to fight VE initially, but they've given us no reason to. They are generally good sportsmen, and they have a competent opponent in Occitan.

And that's about it.

I've not seen you FCC folks mention the eviction of Cikel from one of your cities in a ploy to get a bunch of duped gear he was attempting to keep out of play. That was fucking dirty, and we haven't forgotten it. Yeah, you guys gave us Rindyar a long time ago, and I appreciate it. You've given us some gold and plenty of advice, and I also appreciate that. However, we've been more than cooperative for long enough; we have paid any debt that could be perceived.

Even without the above provocation, our goal was to engage in a conflict with an enemy that would be proactive on the strat map and difficult to beat in battles. You were the best choice to meet this goal.

(click to show/hide)

FCC - already at war with just about everyone.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2013, 01:42:20 am »
+7
My apology for flooding the thread with posts, but I must make one post here so that FCC will stop playing the "underdog omgggg cum at us so unfair" card.

Being "at war" with someone is not the same as being disliked by someone, FCC.

Most of the people you claim to be "at war with" are people who have not done shit to you in weeks. Additionally, you just absorbed Eggo's clan, Remnant's clan, and have AoW as your vassal faction. Stop playing the underdog you knob-smuggling pussy farts.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2013, 01:43:59 am »
+7
FCC - already at war with just about everyone.

Hospitaller shouldn't be counted.

Occitan has not attacked you in months.

Semenstorm does not care about strat, and has not attacked you in months.

Chaos and FIDLGB are active and at war with you, but they would get easily wiped without us. I reckon it's a fair fight, but I cannot dissuade you folks from thinking that you're the underdogs.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2013, 01:44:39 am »
I could make a decent sized post, RP or not, but I think I'll pass and say this:

My clan and I are staying neutral, I personally refused to declare war on FCC, merely because I feel as though we're friends.  We don't owe them anything, and they don't owe us anything, but they've helped us and we've helped them.  Now stay the fuck out of my village and we're cool.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2013, 01:45:11 am »
+1
Stop playing the underdog you knob-smuggling pussy farts.

HAHA. Interesting insult. Daruvian is deft with his insults.

Offline BlackWhite

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't matter if you're Black or White
    • View Profile
    • Join the Ravens of Valhalla Today! The only NA Viking Clan
  • Faction: Raven
  • Game nicks: BlackWhite
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 01:46:33 am »
+2
Honestly who cares if we go to war with each other it's all in good fun don't take it so personally dudes.
Also, got this picture of BlackWhite a couple nights ago when we told him about all of this

(click to show/hide)

Good luck

I know I am sexy

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 01:48:47 am »
+16
(click to show/hide)
I had to fix one thing. My change is in bold so its easy to find. That was a great R.P post! Good luck out there.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2013, 01:56:02 am »
+2
Daruvian has to defect to the narwhals or risk losing any and all shiny TS icons he may have accumulated... your move Daruvian.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 01:58:34 am »
+4
You guys gave me 420blazeitweedtoker and I have never even smoked pot in my life... yet Sandy used to smoke every day, and he doesn't have that tag.

The only tag I have in your TS3 that makes sense, coincidentally... is "Downs".

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2013, 02:01:44 am »
+1
You guys gave me 420blazeitweedtoker and I have never even smoked pot in my life... yet Sandy used to smoke every day, and he doesn't have that tag.

The only tag I have in your TS3 that makes sense, coincidentally... is "Downs".

Well then... I suppose we could arrange to bestow an icon or two on you... if you beat bob in a duel and join Narwhals of course.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2013, 02:02:13 am »
+10
The peaceful trader watched the flickering lights of New Yruma from atop the snowy peaks of Tismirr. A light snow was falling as the winds began to pick up and swirl around him. He saw the lives of men being extinguished with each fleeting fire. More took their place, and more would suffer the same fate. A hooded figure emerged from the shadows "The ravens...the Frisian saints...they have rallied their banners and mean to march on Sargoth. God has blessed us all this night." He looked upon his most trusted disciples face. He seemed more sprightly in spirits than ever. "Tell me, Saint Negga, thou hath seen what war has done in your pilgrimage to Occitan lands. If that same war falls across these lands, is it truly blessing or curse?" His face fell solemn and now he too set his gaze towards Yruma in silence.

"I Do not say such words to ye to see spirits fall my son. Do not hate thine enemy, love them and bless those that curse you. A man's judgement is not even sapling to the divine orchard of God's judgement. And may the just one day walk it, inhabit it, and find nourishment from it."

"Amen" the saint whispered.

"Go to your brothers, break bread and see thine bellies filled with wine. At first light we march once more, and may the Father's judgment flow through our hands and into our swords."
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2013, 02:17:35 am »
+10
I generally disapprove of Daruvian's use of trolly remarks in game but I really enjoy them here especially when it comes down to the fact that almost every post by matey or Kesh seems to have the same message We're at war with errebody and honestly thats not the Fimbs problem. FCC you should be quite elated that the Fimbs went looking towards a strong faction to fight and decided on you. Yet all I have read is a bunch of QQ'ing and excuses about playing a war game. Do us all a favor and just say thanks Fimbs for the battles to come and stop crying about fighting multiple factions or being the one at a disadvantage. I really doubt anyone here is buying that bullshit anymore
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2013, 02:23:14 am »
+2
If that is the new banner for yall on the right banner of the OP... I just got a boner.

Great RP Relit

Good luck everyone.

I made it  :D
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Arjay

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: RJ
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2013, 02:28:41 am »