Author Topic: A chaotic thing happened on the way to the castle(admin locked other?)  (Read 5221 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
+14

maybe that is your plan. Confuse me to the point I have absolutely no idea how to run the home defense. The last three feints (I can not call them offensives) Have netted you Ibrian for a day and losses at Fenada, Vayejag, Tarburl and an open field fight we stopped from being an attack on Ambean. Ibrian we got back the next day and all the others we won and sent the attackers to EU

Now another jab at Ibiran. Hopefully a Grand plan will materialize at the end and I will say.. Wow that was something.. Because right now I do not get it.

Part 1 of strategy: engage in hostility with groups tangentially related to FCC.
Part 2 of strategy: engage in passive-aggressive hostility with FCC proper by attacking an incidental caravan, for some reason, whose loot will only benefit us in a meager way.
Part 3 of strategy: sit on things for a while/wait and see what happens.
Part 5 of strategy: watch allies make ineffective attacks at neighboring enemy fiefs.
Part 6 of strategy: have members take armies to strike into the heart of enemy territory and lose their fights.
Part 7 of strategy: try to taunt the Keshian until it becomes so cross that it makes a mistake.
Part 8 of strategy: Keep a very lazy eye on our territory. Wait until more people are ready to do a thing.
Part 9 is a work in progress, and it may be the bit that makes the least sense yet.

It's a process so devious and discordant that it can only properly be understood retrospectively, and even then it doesn't quite rightly come to light. It's the energy of chaos incarnate, random acts made manifest by the sheer willpower of people who've got a chip on their shoulder and nothing to lose. Ours is the time of disaffected players turning their backs on everything, while we've got no choice but to do something reckless and crazy. Well, we'll own up to that, alright, even if it's not much of anything.

It's CHAOS for the XP gods, and the only winner here is everyone.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
+1
Part 1 of strategy: engage in hostility with groups tangentially related to FCC.
Part 2 of strategy: engage in passive-aggressive hostility with FCC proper by attacking an incidental caravan, for some reason, whose loot will only benefit us in a meager way.
Part 3 of strategy: sit on things for a while/wait and see what happens.
Part 5 of strategy: watch allies make ineffective attacks at neighboring enemy fiefs.
Part 6 of strategy: have members take armies to strike into the heart of enemy territory and lose their fights.
Part 7 of strategy: try to taunt the Keshian until it becomes so cross that it makes a mistake.
Part 8 of strategy: Keep a very lazy eye on our territory. Wait until more people are ready to do a thing.
Part 9 is a work in progress, and it may be the bit that makes the least sense yet.

It's a process so devious and discordant that it can only properly be understood retrospectively, and even then it doesn't quite rightly come to light. It's the energy of chaos incarnate, random acts made manifest by the sheer willpower of people who've got a chip on their shoulder and nothing to lose. Ours is the time of disaffected players turning their backs on everything, while we've got no choice but to do something reckless and crazy. Well, we'll own up to that, alright, even if it's not much of anything.

It's CHAOS for the XP gods, and the only winner here is everyone.

Well said good sir,  well said
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
+4
The warriors of BS have waited for revenge. The bones have been cast and the omens favorable. We march, deep in your chaotic hearts you can feel it. The bell rings, our blood boils, and the Terror Rises.
Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
+3
I shall rally the MASSIVE armies of FIDLGB for this assault on our friend's lands, unless of course you're planning on coming through us. In which case I WILL SIT IDLE until the dots of strat meander their way towards us and THEN i will rally our MASSIVE armies. BOTH OF THEM WILL BE WAITING!!!!!!!!!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
+2
hmm we were not expecting both armies... We will have to endure. I guess
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
+1
dots of strat meander

Most depict example of what people who live for this game watch for hours.

Hats off to you sir bronto sore ass

Heh see what I did there?

It was funny right?
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
+2

you overestimated how much they care about me  :cry:

Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
+4
you overestimated how much they care about me  :cry:

I always answered the call. :(

<3

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
+4
I always answered the call. :(

<3

oh god i should have loomed a wakizashi instead of a broad short sword
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
+3
oh god i should have loomed a wakizashi instead of a broad short sword

:( now how are we going to make Canary commit seppuku for his crimes against BIRD CLAN?

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Well, unfortunately, FCC has to retain order in it's trade and movements, since we are just about the only faction who has not received any items from the dupe bug.  We actually plan and coordinate.  I know its crazy.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
+4
Would you like some cheese with that wine dickbutt?
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
+3
Well, unfortunately, FCC has to retain order in it's trade and movements, since we are just about the only faction who has not received any items from the dupe bug.  We actually plan and coordinate.  I know its crazy.

Are you insinuating that Chaos has gotten the dupe bug? Why, my good fellow, it requires a battle to cause this bug to occur, and looking at my faction, we've hardly fought any in comparison to most major factions this strat, whereas you folks love to announce how you've fought more than anyone else. We assuredly haven't gotten the bug.

Either way, wrong place to bring that complaint.

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Either way, wrong place to bring that complaint.

Not even a complaint, just stating facts.  There is no validity to this strategus anymore, only fights.  I just prefer when people don't pretend their good fortune comes from their cunning, dedication and diplomacy when it really bugs or blatant cheating.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
+1
Not even a complaint, just stating facts.  There is no validity to this strategus anymore, only fights.  I just prefer when people don't pretend their good fortune comes from their cunning, dedication and diplomacy when it really bugs or blatant cheating.

So what you're saying is you are exploiting bugs AND blatantly cheating!?!?! I knew it....

Edit: canary, part 4 must've been so secret you couldn't type it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:36:22 pm by Brontosauce »