Author Topic: A chaotic thing happened on the way to the castle(admin locked other?)  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
+3
Smoothrich threw out a very vague permaban on Kesh and suddenly FCC got all defensive making me believe they or someone they know are multiaccounting accountsharing. Thanks.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
+1
I never said Chaos had duped gear bug, but your sudden defensiveness is making me believe you have or a certain friendly faction is now giving duped gear and you're aware of it.  I threw out some very vague statements not aimed at anyone in particular to see who would respond.  Thanks.

You threw out some hackneyed implications where they didn't belong and kept bringing the same statements to bear where they didn't belong in spite of how many times I tried to point out that they didn't belong here.

You're a troll.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
+2
You threw out some hackneyed implications where they didn't belong and kept bringing the same statements to bear where they didn't belong in spite of how many times I tried to point out that they didn't belong here.

You're a troll.

Not really - he never once mentioned chaos when he was talking about it - more about  clans in general - the current known recipients of the dupe bug from significant battles are frisians, occitan, and Ildist and mates who all handled it differently - i really dont care about it at this point 3-4 months later.  To be honest I forget what he wanted to mention about them, but he never actually referred to chaos specifically when talking about it, so please stop trolling him canary.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Canary

• Marshall
    • View Profile
+1
Reviewing the thread, the first post he made makes no sense and is out of reference. The fact that the post was even made in this thread is why it was an issue.

"A chaotic thing happened on the way to the castle" part 2. The thread about how Chaos is at war with FCC. Do you not see how a vague statement about dupe bugs with no context in a thread like this could be misconstrued?

I threw out some very vague statements not aimed at anyone in particular to see who would respond.

This, also, is the literal definition of "trolling."

So, I suppose I'll save myself the trouble of addressing him any further. I should've known better to begin with.

In other news, we're not through with you lot yet. Another my-face-to-your-fist maneuver is in your near future, you can count on that. Dog gone FCC trolls! It's no wonder you have so many dang bridges up in your territory.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
+1
Weird how they have so many when they have people who burn them in their faction. I'm surprised they're able to get out of their villages with out any means to travel past rivers...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
+3
With out any means to travel past rivers...

They really ought to talk to TurmoilTom about that.
boop

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
+2
Weird how they have so many when they have people who burn them in their faction. I'm surprised they're able to get out of their villages with out any means to travel past rivers...

It's actually a clever ploy to boost employment and keep our economy strong. The bridgeburners are constantly burning the bridges down while the others are constantly rebuilding them.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
    • View Profile
+2
You see, you should never spare civilians, they merely go on to support the trolls. They can't help it, they're feeble peasants, and trolls are monsters putting them in a fright. Keep the war to the warriors and kill the rest. Or at least take them prisoner. Do something, you know, or else you end up with either a lot of controlled peasants or a lot of... free peasants, and we all know how that goes.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
+1
Damn Fisdnar, damn Fisdnar to the deepest of hells.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
+2
You see, you should never spare civilians, they merely go on to support the trolls. They can't help it, they're feeble peasants, and trolls are monsters putting them in a fright. Keep the war to the warriors and kill the rest. Or at least take them prisoner. Do something, you know, or else you end up with either a lot of controlled peasants or a lot of... free peasants, and we all know how that goes.

Dirty no good scallywagian basement dwelling neckbeardnmin.

(rereserved for tomorrow evenings peasant turnip wine drinking festive)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:38:52 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline lcrispyl

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Crispy
  • IRC nick: ALLLLL DAYYYYY!!!
+2
Arys, you wouldn't know how to drink if it poured itself.... dirty neckbeard of a fella!!!!

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
+4
(reserved for when i'll be highly inebriated later this evening)

Claims to be a peasant, names himself after a knight who crutches plate. gg.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
+2
Claims to be a peasant, names himself after a knight who crutches plate. gg.

Look past the peasant armor.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:36:49 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Lord Lurk

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • I Be Lurkin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lord Jerk
+2
Forums...what a wonderful place to read wonderfully strange things...

Bugs have been around for a long time in strat, sadly now with the making of chadz new game, a lot of the attention of the devs have moved towards that and that means less time dealing with the tiny things of the mod.

P.S. Gmno wishes he was as sexy of a ninja as I am. Nekkid Ninja Best Ninja.

Proof of just how awesome I am.

*EDITED*

Accidently broke the rules in my ignorance, so I removing my proof of how awesome I am, you will just have to take my word for it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:44:48 am by Lord Lurk »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
+3
They really ought to talk to TurmoilTom about that.

For all the bridges we've crossed and burned, he really should have declared war on us by now. It would be completely justified.

To get back to the first post, I would never expect a clan called CHAOS to have an overall plan.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 12:02:14 pm by Gristle »