Author Topic: Banner "balancer", valour, multiplier & looms  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
Re: Banner "balancer", valour, multiplier & looms
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 12:47:53 am »
well...

I know theres both pros and cons and tbh I don't know how to fix it. I just think this should at least be looked at on occasion cus when majority of maps is won 4-1 or 4-0, something is wrong in the land of crpg as I see it

all I want is just the epic massive fights like back in the day and I just think that mainly BB is to blame for the population decrease ;/
I wish I was there but I dont know how it was like :( I dont know what the touchto the succes back then was but for that I need to experience it myself.
Allthough it could also be that the mod(rather the game) is just getting a little older and people find new games thatthey play and forget about c-rpg..
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2013, 12:51:12 am »
FFS Vidar, now again?
are your tears not dried yet?

I was testing this theory about banner balance of Vidar, I, Phase, tried with a few days without Merc banner, which are the most banner stacking clan. And my conclusion is, if you are good enough banner balance doesn't matter. I played without mercs and still i achived multiplier like normal.
When you say "i want challenge" because you didn't like banner balance in nord anyway, im just saying. You vs banner stacking mercs = alot of challenge. So your wish ave been fulfill, the fact that you want to remove banner balance is because you dont have anyone you want to play with, and since nord is inactive you even more want the banner balance to get removed

And about the looms if you say everyone got them, why remove? why not let them stay.

Fuck you Vidar!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are implying that the entire playerbase must play atleast  5 hrs a day and have the skills of a seasoned (over say 2k hrs) player? ^^

Also, theres only a limited amount of valour :P
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Alexander_TheGreat_

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
  • Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 12:55:55 am »
You are implying that the entire playerbase must play atleast  5 hrs a day and have the skills of a seasoned (over say 2k hrs) player? ^^

Also, theres only a limited amount of valour :P

Wouldn't that be nice entire playerbase playing for 5 hours - mod gets alive.
Well if you want to get valour work for it, looking at others getting 2-3 ponits more than u, and he achives his valour while you not. Just makes you wanna get better.

I wouldn't complain of people playing more, and i wont complain about getting more challenge of other players. If im not good enough to achive valour its my own fault.

Which fault is it if you get bad grades in school? urself or whoelse?
I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 12:56:30 am »
FFS Vidar, now again?
are your tears not dried yet?

I was testing this theory about banner balance of Vidar, I, Phase, tried with a few days without Merc banner, which are the most banner stacking clan. And my conclusion is, if you are good enough banner balance doesn't matter. I played without mercs and still i achived multiplier like normal.
When you say "i want challenge" because you didn't like banner balance in nord anyway, im just saying. You vs banner stacking mercs = alot of challenge. So your wish ave been fulfill, the fact that you want to remove banner balance is because you dont have anyone you want to play with, and since nord is inactive you even more want the banner balance to get removed

And about the looms if you say everyone got them, why remove? why not let them stay.

Fuck you Vidar!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you say its a challenge to be raped by 10 mercs cus they primary you on their TS? lol my friend :)

I don't think you understand how big advantage it is to be 10-20 ppl on the same TS, working as a team. I know the advantage, ive played eve for 10 years haha :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:59:36 am by Sniger »

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 12:59:59 am »
so you say its a challenge to be raped by 10 mercs cus they primary you on their TS? lol my friend :)

its not a challenge to be raped by 10 mercs, the challenge is to kill all of them and stay alive =)
if you people are clever enough then try to make those mercs busy killing you and give ur teammates the chance to kill the randomers. What you need Vidar is teammates with common sense, which we in this mod really lacks off.

To be honest, mercs are not team playing as well,you can almost call us randomers with same banner. I think you should join our TS and listen to us "teamwork" Which are included Tony playing N.a.zi and chinese music, and syder as well. Im bullshitting about holding people legs, and other just talking about their real life problems.
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 01:03:30 am »
you just gave me a perfect reason NOT to drop on the TS  :lol:

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2013, 01:05:46 am »
+1

I don't think you understand how big advantage it is to be 10-20 ppl on the same TS, working as a team. I know the advantage, ive played eve for 10 years haha :D

Hmmm
I thought we were talking about banner balance and fixing the game.
When did we start talking about one team using teamwork and winning and the other not?
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 01:05:59 am »
you just gave me a perfect reason NOT to drop on the TS  :lol:

but yet u didn't give me a perfect reason to understand your thought about removing looms and banner balance.
and i even changed banner to understand your side. But i dont.
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 01:07:30 am »
Vidar is like the angry bully at school who starts to complain about homework getting too difficult. :-*
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 01:07:52 am »
Afaik mercs usually team up on the weekends, which alot of clans do, I personally rarely see them team up on workdays, allthough I only play in the evening, and we are not pointing fingers Phase, you act like we insulted mercs or something.  :lol:

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 01:08:52 am »
 Oops

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 01:10:52 am »
I don't agree with the other ones but as far as Banner Balance thing, personally I think it's more fun to kill the people that you're in TS with than playing next to them. While I understand the teamwork aspect of it, I find that it's far more satisfying killing a clan-mate and hearing him rage than winning a round with him.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2013, 01:11:08 am »
Afaik mercs usually team up on the weekends, which alot of clans do, I personally rarely see them team up on workdays, allthough I only play in the evening, and we are not pointing fingers Phase, you act like we insulted mercs or something.  :lol:

Thats because me and Vidar is facerolling eu1 with our danish, and we mostly refer to mercs. Insult mercs if you want. I do it myself most of the times, beside look at my other replies "mercs have no teamplay, bullshitting teamspeak" do i sound like one which are mad at people insultining mercs? im gonna cut u jbo!
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 01:12:43 am »
Thats because me and Vidar is facerolling eu1 with our danish, and we mostly refer to mercs. Insult mercs if you want. I do it myself most of the times, beside look at my other replies "mercs have no teamplay, bullshitting teamspeak" do i sound like one which are mad at people insultining mercs? im gonna cut u jbo!

Isn't Vidar a shielder? :P and lol, misunderstood.  :lol:

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2013, 01:14:10 am »
You make one major mistake, you assume that we do tactics and stuff when we sit together in ts, we leave this part to byzants, we are just an angry mob when we play with many ppl online ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login