Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 47240 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2013, 11:51:55 am »
+5
1) GK, HRE and Fallen are united in only faction as we do in Steel Axis. It wasn't the case of CFA

2) You are quoting some random shit to build up your poor argumentation . You have no experience and no informations about CFA internal affairs. And I'm eager to make this war with my side, because Kinngrimm scammed us in a few deals. We, in the past gave our share, bros did too , we received back our too in an equal way.

3) Do you think that kinngrimm was enough stupid to keep us in his "CFA", if we were interestless ? Use your brain sometimes, that helps.

4) Find the answers about my humanity in a video game with your mind.

You betrayed the whole CFA no matter what you say m8, if you didnt like the way things used to work during Kinngrimms reign u could have:

a: never accepted the fiefs he gave you, or the deals he offered and went on your own happy trail after loosing your former 3 fiefs
b: left the CFA without putting a sharp object of sorts into other guys backs who is now paying for your decision
c: You could have had the spine and the manhood to stand up to Kinngrimm to claim gold, troops and gear for your "hard" work and big troubles in the CFA

But instead you accepted the deal he made you, accepted the fiefs, you did nothing when he "scammed" you, you started plotting, found a plotting partner, lurking in the shadows like a sad little boy "buhu  :cry: Kinngrimm is mean to us, he doesnt appreciate me and he doesnt feed my ego enough, all he wants is to order me around.....and Im afraid of him and his smoky voice with german accent   :cry:   ....and so you did like little boys do pissed ur pants and the Mercs was there to change ur underwear and tell you "schhh schh there, there everything will be allright, trust old uncle Haboe, is grumpy Kingrimm being mean to u? Let us help you :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2013, 12:08:31 pm »
+1
when I asked kinngrimm ''hey kinn, are you sure they will be with us?''. he laughed and said yes. you know what he was the most sad after we refused giving radoghir to chris  :cry:
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2013, 12:13:25 pm »
You betrayed the whole CFA no matter what you say m8, if you didnt like the way things used to work during Kinngrimms reign u could have:

a: never accepted the fiefs he gave you, or the deals he offered and went on your own happy trail after loosing your former 3 fiefs
b: left the CFA without putting a sharp object of sorts into other guys backs who is now paying for your decision
c: You could have had the spine and the manhood to stand up to Kinngrimm to claim gold, troops and gear for your "hard" work and big troubles in the CFA

But instead you accepted the deal he made you, accepted the fiefs, you did nothing when he "scammed" you, you started plotting, found a plotting partner, lurking in the shadows like a sad little boy "buhu  :cry: Kinngrimm is mean to us, he doesnt appreciate me and he doesnt feed my ego enough, all he wants is to order me around.....and Im afraid of him and his smoky voice with german accent   :cry:   ....and so you did like little boys do pissed ur pants and the Mercs was there to change ur underwear and tell you "schhh schh there, there everything will be allright, trust old uncle Haboe, is grumpy Kingrimm being mean to u? Let us help you :mrgreen:

We stood up , towards kinngrimm's scams and asked a compensation for each deals , but each time he was inventing a brilliant story to delay this compensation or decline it. We were patient , we tolerated and tolerated , and then we saw the opportunity of mercs' tensions to declare our independence and the war , nothing personal here , strat was boring now it's explosive and beautiful , end of story.
Now I advice you to play this war , and focus on your strategy with CFA ,Instead of tiring yourself by writing huge essays as kinngrimm used to do. Yours bore me a little bit :/
I started to plot , but conspiracy isn't  a part of this game ?
Now let's have fun, no time for small words. Hope to see you On The battlefield.

You both don't want to listen to me anyway , so talking here is just a waste of time.
Let's have some fights as I said.
From now I'll stop answering to those insolent blaming posts .if you are frustrated or hurt or disgusted by what We did , keep it for yourself or pm me if you wanna debate about it.

Ps: how could I be afraid of kinngrimm ?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:39:14 pm by Zaalback »

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2013, 12:17:07 pm »
+5
We stood up , towards kinngrimm's scams and asked a compensation for each deals , but each time he was inventing a brilliant story to delay this compensation or decline it. We were patient , we tolerated and tolerated , and then we saw the opportunity of mercs' tensions to declare our independence and the war , nothing personal here , strat was boring now it's explosive and beautiful , end of story.
Now I advice you to play this war , and focus on your strategy with CFA ,Instead of tiring yourself by writing huge essays as kinngrimm used to do. Yours bore me a little bit :/
Now let's have fun, no time for small words. Hope to see you On The battlefield.

From now I'll stop answering to those insolent blaming posts .if you are frustrated or hurt or disgusted by what We did , keep it for yourself or pm me of you wanna debate about it.

Cuz u dont seem to have balls to talk it out when u should, instead ur talking afterwards, that does sound like u were scared...

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2013, 12:24:57 pm »
+4
I only did my "underling work" in bros (did caravans, attacked people if he told me AND it seemed reasonable etc.) and it was quite fun slowly getting equipment this way and working together with CFA or talking with Kinn on ts (he barely had time but it was the best :D)
So one day I woke up, checked for Strategus battles and saw us fighting Wolves. I was surprised as shit so I asked Chris why our old friends are now enemies.
I still don't really support this decision and even said no to Chris when he asked me if I want to do any caravans or attacks.

(click to show/hide)
I would appreciate it if you could stop treating us like little children that can't think for themselves and that finally everybody accepts the decisions that were made.
This turned from a normal diplomacy discussion into a quarrel between 14 years old girls...
You should talk private via Steam or smth. and not show everybody on the forums how immature you are -.-

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2013, 12:30:40 pm »
I only did my "underling work" in bros (did caravans, attacked people if he told me AND it seemed reasonable etc.) and it was quite fun slowly getting equipment this way and working together with CFA or talking with Kinn on ts (he barely had time but it was the best :D)
So one day I woke up, checked for Strategus battles and saw us fighting Wolves. I was surprised as shit so I asked Chris why our old friends are now enemies.
I still don't really support this decision and even said no to Chris when he asked me if I want to do any caravans or attacks.
I would appreciate it if you could stop treating us like little children that can't think for themselves and that finally everybody accepts the decisions that were made.
This turned from a normal diplomacy discussion into a quarrel between 14 years old girls...
You should talk private via Steam or smth. and not show everybody on the forums how immature you are -.-

Fucken +1 there Nyu.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2013, 12:33:48 pm »
+3

You both don't want to listen to me anyway , so talking here is just a waste of time.
Let's have some fights as I said.
From now I'll stop answering to those insolent blaming posts .if you are frustrated or hurt or disgusted by what We did , keep it for yourself or pm me of you wanna debate about it.

Ill keep it short then as it seems you problems with your focus when I write long texts - you could have just left without stabbing 124 members of the CFA in the back.

And Gimest +1 on your post

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2013, 12:40:53 pm »
+1
they cannot see that mercs use them for beating wolves. mercs were alone and had no power for beating wolves. so they needed an ally. here we came

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2013, 12:55:42 pm »
+1
Abay, you should know that people don't listen to you if you are talking negative about them,
also, like said before:

(click to show/hide)

Even more talking about this topic won't change anything.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2013, 01:03:27 pm »
+1
Even more talking about this topic won't change anything.
agree on it

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2013, 01:54:54 pm »
There are only 2 reasons

1 Kinn's betrayal in Strat 2 (wanted him to taste his own medicine)
2 Multiple attacks on Apostates caravans (Kapi's and Cotgs's own decision)

Blame your own schizophrenic imagination for the other assumptions.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2013, 02:59:13 pm »
+1
There are only 2 reasons

1 Kinn's betrayal in Strat 2 (wanted him to taste his own medicine)
2 Multiple attacks on Apostates caravans (Kapi's and Cotgs's own decision)

Blame your own schizophrenic imagination for the other assumptions.

Well thats logic for you right there

1 Kinn isnt here
2 You arent attacking Kapis or Cotgs lands

Conclusion - Bullshit

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2013, 03:00:09 pm »
+7

1 Kinn isnt here

Conclusion - Bullshit

Welcome to Merc logic 101.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2013, 03:08:11 pm »

1 Kinn isnt here

Conclusion - Bullshit

1 kinn was here at the start of the war, rather hard to go back to being allies now the trust is gone isn't it?
2 Indeed im not attacking them in their lands... I simply attack wolves, and all army's moving past there to prevent reinforcements ;)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2013, 03:24:49 pm »
+2
1 kinn was here at the start of the war, rather hard to go back to being allies now the trust is gone isn't it?
2 Indeed im not attacking them in their lands... I simply attack wolves, and all army's moving past there to prevent reinforcements ;)

1. going from status war to status NAP isnt a possibilty in Merc logic, is it? Even if reason nr1 is gone(kinngrimm left)
2. and you put cotgs and kapis attack on your caravans as the nr2 reason, then u go and attack the Wolves and the Angevins lands instead, isnt that strange?

With this logic, and I thank you for clearing that up, the only reason for us being at war atm is that you cant seem to understand the concept of going from warstatus to NAPstatus.

Conclusion - still bullshit