Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 47064 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2013, 03:43:20 pm »
1. going from status war to status NAP isnt a possibilty in Merc logic, is it? Even if reason nr1 is gone(kinngrimm left)
2. and you put cotgs and kapis attack on your caravans as the nr2 reason, then u go and attack the Wolves and the Angevins lands instead, isnt that strange?

With this logic, and I thank you for clearing that up, the only reason for us being at war atm is that you cant seem to understand the concept of going from warstatus to NAPstatus.

Conclusion - still bullshit

Do not hide behind a NAP while your allies are attacking us and your former leader is promising our land to the other clans, no lemme rephrase it giving his own land to other clans while keeping snow lands for his clan, we knew your plans. We never wanted Wolves next to us anyway, you guys were trying to use our and Coalition military forces to protect yourselves from UIF. Everybody in EB opposed Wolves presence in the area except Templars.

You never know when a wolf is going to forward your strategical decisions to your enemy. Still, you guys never apologized for what you did or you gonna blame Kinngrimm for it?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2013, 04:14:45 pm »
+1
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2013, 04:18:14 pm »
1. going from status war to status NAP isnt a possibilty in Merc logic, is it? Even if reason nr1 is gone(kinngrimm left)
2. and you put cotgs and kapis attack on your caravans as the nr2 reason, then u go and attack the Wolves and the Angevins lands instead, isnt that strange?

With this logic, and I thank you for clearing that up, the only reason for us being at war atm is that you cant seem to understand the concept of going from warstatus to NAPstatus.

Conclusion - still bullshit

Tried to add you on steam multiple times for peace negotiations. you rejected friend requests, chris did the talks, all i know the offer was rejected, no counteroffer was made, and since you don't wanna talk, there is no peace.

Feel free to add me on steam so we can talk: raka49

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2013, 04:21:41 pm »
+1
mercs offers:
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2013, 04:22:13 pm »
+4
Please make peace so the battles list can be empty and we can go back to playing fief simulator 2009. This game is not meant for wars :(

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2013, 04:48:37 pm »
+1

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2013, 05:01:06 pm »
+1
And how can anyone act innocent, how many attacks on Merc traders happened in succession? Would you do that if you weren't looking for war? You can claim that Wolves had nothing to do with this, but given they went into 'full diplomatic alliance' with Kapi just at the same time this stuff began to happen... You have to accept that you will be held responsible for the actions of your allies in those circumstances.
Are you a new player heskey? You see only battles in battle list but u have no idea where they are happening!!!

We decleared our border policy with this thread many times ago. And mercs knew they cannot pass there cos it will be a war reason. So they tried and got attacked. Plus, it was not a trader, it was an army with 0 crates!!!
As we are independent clan, only we decide what we do with our lands. No-one can tell us what to do!!! And if we dont allow someone to pass there and then he tries, we attack normally!!! Because we get that disrespectful action to our independence.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2013, 05:22:08 pm »
+1
LOL, this x1000, now we finally have war.

Correct me if i'm wrong, not taking a side here, but all provocation aside wasn't it Wolves who declared open war on their diplomacy page first? Cos i thought that's where i saw this all kick off first, so isn't it redundant to complain that you're being attacked?

And how can anyone act innocent, how many attacks on Merc traders happened in succession? Would you do that if you weren't looking for war? You can claim that Wolves had nothing to do with this, but given they went into 'full diplomatic alliance' with Kapi just at the same time this stuff began to happen... You have to accept that you will be held responsible for the actions of your allies in those circumstances.

And lastly, why does it matter? No more fief simulator, the battle roster is full of great EU battles, so let's enjoy ourselves. If you're faction is active and keen you can never be wiped off the map. Maybe Wolves can become someone's vassals xD the irony speaks for itself.

Wolves closed their borders to mercs, mercs declared war first.  The age old tale of who the the first stone is a complex one, with feuds here going back to strat 2.0 and 3.0. 
Turtles

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2013, 06:16:48 pm »
+1
But attacking the trader of a former ally-of-circumstance is a bad move, you can always warn them or chat to the leader of the faction
Well it is optional as I told many times before.

And for this war, those attacks are not reasons of it. Only reason is defending CFA(our ally) for us.

Ofc attackers try to find some more reasons for making the issue complicated but everyone forgets that mercs offered a ceasefire and we accepted it when they promised us to not use our territories again before they declared war on CFA.

They use those things as baits and watch if you  buy it.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2013, 06:21:21 pm »
+2
Yeah, and after the ceasefire was accepted you attacked dave^^

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2013, 06:26:35 pm »
+1
Yeah, and after the ceasefire was accepted you attacked dave^^
we are talking same issues second time for explaining it to heskey who has no idea about old relations about it.

dave was in the left of reyvadin(snowy mountain/our territory) and I was seeing him even if I stayed in ulburban. plus 2 deserter guys who are members of apostates kept staying in ayyike area after it and we cleaned them too. so, here you didnt keep your promise.

note: you are trying to be smart when you are winning side in arguments but playing the fool like you have no idea about it when the circumstances are against you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:30:10 pm by Hurricane »

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2013, 06:34:15 pm »
+1
you know that dave went on this mountain months ago when he left crpg, and even when he came back he didnt want to play strat anymore and stayed inactive? i just guess the 2 deserters are inactive ones aswell, theres plenty of inactive mercs/deserters across the map doing nothing, i guess thats the same for many other factions

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2013, 06:41:47 pm »
+1
you know that dave went on this mountain months ago when he left crpg, and even when he came back he didnt want to play strat anymore and stayed inactive? i just guess the 2 deserters are inactive ones aswell, theres plenty of inactive mercs/deserters across the map doing nothing, i guess thats the same for many other factions

so attacking them isnt a real problem. so you prove here attacking dave and other deserter guys are only fake reasons for you to use them on the forum.

you are telling people ''kapikulu attacked us(crying). we had right to be at war with them'' ...
still playing the fool. dont be funny.

You are not honest with your answers. It is enough. Keep typing.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2013, 06:53:34 pm »
Lol abay, i gave you the reason already.
We started the war when kinn was poking around in the north, unacceptable to let him stay.
Now its a bit late to go back, grandmom says "nap" but i don't see him quietly forget chris leaving CFA, nor trust him in my backyard at this point.
There were plenty of reasons to go to war, and now they want a free NAP so they will be spared, i delivered my offer for peace, they rejected and didn't make a counteroffer. So be it.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2013, 07:08:42 pm »
+1
haha, funny again. why do they offer a nap while you have already ignored their old nap with you?
you remember you had a nap with cfa before you attacked?  merc leaders are not trustable with their deals anymore.