Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 47239 times)

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2013, 12:02:46 pm »
+7
Did anyone said that Steel Sxis is under Mercs' Rules ?!
Should i remember you that our declaration of independence is supposed to make us "INDEPENDENT".

Is it officially declared ? Did you declared war on CFA or only Wolves ?
Cuz CFA includes wolves + cotgs + pantheon and etc.

I want to clear out this one, we have defencive pact with CFA, were not part of it, but as Risen and Brotherhood has betrayed CFA big time, oh and can i add Blackfists there too? Dont you guys feel ashamed, i understand that u have been feeling like vassals or something to wolves cuz we have those feelings too, but that doesnt mean u can make deals with them and walk away with honour and pride, that means ur just bunch of pussies and low morale ppl, it doesnt matter what the deal is, BUT IF U FUCKING MAKE SOME DEAL U KEEP IT, if ur stupid enough to make a stupid deal then its ur own fault that u walk in the deal, u could have denied tha deals with CFA and do ur own thing, but no, u take all the good things out of CFA deals and then reject the deal, no honor or pride for you guys... Hope to see you dead on the battlefield.

So yeh Pantheon will help CFA to defend their territories in any way we can against these low morale ppl. (Steel axis and BlackFists's if they support them)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:08:05 pm by Gimest »

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2013, 12:47:56 pm »
I want to clear out this one, we have defencive pact with CFA, were not part of it, but as Risen and Brotherhood has betrayed CFA big time, oh and can i add Blackfists there too? Dont you guys feel ashamed, i understand that u have been feeling like vassals or something to wolves cuz we have those feelings too, but that doesnt mean u can make deals with them and walk away with honour and pride, that means ur just bunch of pussies and low morale ppl, it doesnt matter what the deal is, BUT IF U FUCKING MAKE SOME DEAL U KEEP IT, if ur stupid enough to make a stupid deal then its ur own fault that u walk in the deal, u could have denied tha deals with CFA and do ur own thing, but no, u take all the good things out of CFA deals and then reject the deal, no honor or pride for you guys... Hope to see you dead on the battlefield.

So yeh Pantheon will help CFA to defend their territories in any way we can against these low morale ppl. (Steel axis and BlackFists's if they support them)

come at me Bro...I know that Chris wants to rape your corpse. :wink:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:41:45 pm by Zaalback »

Offline Gimest

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2013, 12:54:59 pm »
+4
I know Chris is a bit upset cuz hes diplomatic skills and knowledge of happenings suck :) But for real hes just upset to himself cuz he was wrong and its hard to swallow ur own doing's when ur wrong, especially if ur greedy and selfish(not saying he is but theres that possibility) .

He accused us for using Brotherhood s&d when we didnt even touch it, and made an attack on us, we didnt fight that fight cuz we didnt use theyr s&d and they had to pay us back all the gear and troops that was lost in there, so yeh i can understand he has something against us ;) But for real that is something against himself :D

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2013, 01:13:02 pm »
+1
I know Chris is a bit upset cuz hes diplomatic skills and knowledge of happenings suck :) But for real hes just upset to himself cuz he was wrong and its hard to swallow ur own doing's when ur wrong, especially if ur greedy and selfish(not saying he is but theres that possibility) .

He accused us for using Brotherhood s&d when we didnt even touch it, and made an attack on us, we didnt fight that fight cuz we didnt use theyr s&d and they had to pay us back all the gear and troops that was lost in there, so yeh i can understand he has something against us ;) But for real that is something against himself :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:18:48 pm by Zaalback »

Offline Gimest

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2013, 01:25:47 pm »
+1

If u want troll wars on the forum i can ask Haze to do it ;) But from me u wont see it. But dam i think i have to +1 ur post cuz that video was just so hilarious and funny :D

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2013, 08:24:45 am »
+1
Bring troops together, alliance of wolves and lions!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 10:04:50 am by Hurricane »
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2013, 10:16:14 am »
Bring troops together, alliance of wolves and lions!

Lions wanna bring their at 5am ? I suppose ? I don't think , that your glorious army might find some more empty villages to attack.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2013, 10:51:29 am »
+1
Lions wanna bring their at 5am ? I suppose ? I don't think , that your glorious army might find some more empty villages to attack.
better then stealing your troops and items from a friend, what a shame

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2013, 10:59:10 am »
+5
Not to be cruel, cos i liked Kinngrimm personally, but if the vassal system is anything like it was when BlackFist were vassals under me, then the vassals will be totally unprepared for war xD If i recall, being a vassal meant giving all your men and gold to Khudan. So i have to say i don't envy the position of the current vassals sitting next to mercs while their father faction has a massive power vacuum. To coin a phrase 'there goes the neighbourhood', i just wonder what mercs will do with all their new land...

On the plus side, lots of war happening, hard to believe the map was so boring even a week ago :)

I understand how it could look that way from the outside, the last 2 days without Kinngrimm has actually has done the opposite. People are banding together showing teamspirit, clans offering their support in this war, and not only clans within CFA.

When forced to - people act, when forced to people fight, when forced to people give - and the amount of time, gear, gold and troops invested the last days from our members of the CFA and others is amazing -  I havent seen anything like it during my time in the Wolves.

Leadership has changed, management has changed, responsabilities has changed, new friends made, old friends come back, clans offering help/support, individuals going 110% instead of like before 10%. We are ready, and we have all agreed to fight for as long as it takes to keep CFA rolling.

The CFA has been invaded by outsiders and betrayed by insiders and at the same time lost their leader - when we slowly began to understand what it all meant we were stunned.......a few hours later it was like a scene from a world war 2 movie in some command central, shitloads of people doing things, finding out things, eager to contribute and angered by the situation - so no Heskey, we do not wonder what the mercs will do with their new land, we wonder where they will bury their corpses - cause we wont lay down and die.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2013, 11:09:52 am »
better then stealing your troops and items from a friend, what a shame

Again you are saying some gross bulls**t ! We left that fucking alliance , because we were pushed to transfer resources (troops, gold, items) to wolves , in order to prepare defensive stuff and some weird sh*t like this ! Our army is made with what we had in common, and the gear we own too. You really better shut the hell up sometimes Abay, all our troops were prepared for this since a long time.

PS: The fact that he is a friend ain't really important ! It's all about sending pixelized troops into some others and watch who wins in a game. We wanted to have fun , we found a way to , we use it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:14:04 am by Zaalback »

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2013, 11:17:59 am »
+1
Again you are saying some gross bulls**t ! We left that fucking alliance , because we were pushed to transfer resources (troops, gold, items) to wolves , in order to prepare defensive stuff and some weird sh*t like this ! Our army is made with what we had in common, and the gear we own too. You really better shut the hell up sometimes Abay, all our troops were prepared for this since a long time.

ah yeah, the bomb has been planted  :mrgreen:

chris:'' why did u deny giving radoghir castle to us? '' when he was in cfa...

probably you would be in better position for your(steel axis) betrayal if we gave it to you.

use cfa resources when you needed but dont let them use yours when they needed? sorry but it is a bit ...........

dont try to find reasons for your betreyal. think why gk and hre live in coalition for many times. they are the strongest now, right? think about it seriously!

and no-one can find a reson for smiling on a face and trick behind it. if you do, I will question your humanity in my mind
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:26:08 am by Hurricane »

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2013, 11:31:16 am »
ah yeah, the bomb has been planted  :mrgreen:

chris:'' why did u deny giving radoghir castle to us? '' when he was in cfa...

probably you would be in better position for your(steel axis) betrayal if we gave it to you.

use cfa resources when you needed but dont let them use yours when they needed? sorry but it is a bit ...........

dont try to find reasons for your betreyal. think why gk and hre live in coalition for many times. they are the strongest now, right? think about it seriously!

and no-one can find a reson for smiling on a face an trick behind it. if you do, I will question your humanity in my mind

1) GK, HRE and Fallen are united in only faction as we do in Steel Axis. It wasn't the case of CFA

2) You are quoting some random shit to build up your poor argumentation . You have no experience and no informations about CFA internal affairs. And I'm eager to make this war with my side, because Kinngrimm scammed us in a few deals. We, in the past gave our share, bros did too , we received back our too in an equal way.

3) Do you think that kinngrimm was enough stupid to keep us in his "CFA", if we were interestless ? Use your brain sometimes, that helps.

4) Find the answers about my humanity in a video game with your mind.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2013, 11:33:59 am »
+1
2) You are quoting some random shit to build up your poor argumentation . You have no experience and no informations about CFA internal affairs. And I'm eager to make this war with my side, because Kinngrimm scammed us in a few deals. We, in the past gave our share, bros did too , we received back our too in an equal way.
so you are explaining u were ... enough to sign that kind of agreement?
or you did right thing with being under protection of cfa so no-one can attack you without attacking cfa?

edit: it is not only a video game. people spend their times also in teamspeak and talk to eachothers. some players go further, be friends and meet in real life.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:39:24 am by Hurricane »

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2013, 11:42:36 am »

edit: it is not only a video game. people spend ther times also in teamspeak and talk to eachothers. some players go further, be friends and meet in real life.

And then they get married right ?
You are right about making friends through TS and Etc . CRPG itself is fine for that, but not strategus . That's why I make a distinction between both.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:47:16 am by Zaalback »

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2013, 11:44:10 am »
+2
And then they get married right ?
some of them in holland, yea  :lol: