Author Topic: Did Hosp just Side in the Great NA War?  (Read 5108 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Did Hosp just Side in the Great NA War?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 03:57:57 am »
+2
Fimbulvetr didn't even want any part of this shit, but HP and Occitan got blood thirsty and dragged us in.

Oh well, XP it is.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 04:12:40 am »
+4
Understandable, yet, I would love to hear what the strategy was for this. Because right now I'm just foreseeing you guys fucking yourselves over. Instead of expending resources attacking, oh, I don't know, FCC or VE (the ones you fear the most) instead you attack NH and Fimbulvetr. Strategically speaking, if you know you're going to get raped quite hard by potentially two parties, why decide to fight a 3rd party--which is on good terms with both VE and FCC for the most part, instead of aiming your assault at one of the two clans you think may be an issue.

I don't see the intelligence, and I think you guys slipping, could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I'm right. But what do I know.

And let it be clear, I'm not upset by your decision to attack Fimbulvetr, the way you started it was cowardice, but we welcome the war. I'm just poking at the "tactical plan" in which you guys are deploying, wondering if you actually thoroughly thought it through or not.

That is why. You are friendly with both, FCC is gunning for us, and who knows about Tkov (Hopefully not) so why sit around and do nothing waiting while we all (you included) know it is only a matter of time before either comes for us. NH has a history of jumping on our backs when we are weak, So we just made the first strike. I don't understand how my response was cowardice!? any clan that has gone to war has had an issue that broke the camels back and claimed that as the reason, but it all comes down to either opportunity, or a general lust for war/revenge.

We have been battered for most of strat, we do not have near the resources most of the other clans have. We just decided that we do not want to sit around and wait any longer. We could have gone for FCC, but then we have to walk through the Tamda members which seems like a FCC shield, or we could attack an unreliable faction at our doorstep. We know we will most likely get hammered soon, but wanted to go on the offensive for once while we can (Guns blazing remember). We did not need to worry about pissing off another faction in attacking NH, as those factions will be coming for us soon enough regardless.

We all know we are on the loosing side this strat, we have been since the beginning, there is no strategic plan that could bring us out on top as the community sticks to their complacent stance, so strategically there was no right or wrong move for us, aside from Occitan coming back and allying with HP no clan has made a big move to step out of their comfort zone and I don't see that changing any time soon. Those who are friendly with us will stay friendly I'm sure, and those who have always had a hankering for us will continue to do so, I really don't think any opinions are going to change with this call, if anyone is upset with Hospitaller going to war with NH to take back what was originally ours then I have a hard time believing you didn't hold that grudge before this happened. Now lets get over this and try and enjoy some civil and xp oriented battles shall we!?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:33:48 am by Aztek »

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 04:26:48 am »
+2
More battles, more xp, more drama. Whats not to love?
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 04:31:00 am »

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 04:38:48 am »
+3
The truth is Hosp are just lame opportunist.  They wait for 6 months for some BOLD attack that is just relieving the 7k dead French butt buddies that are waving the white flag to head home.  HOSP, the clan that turtles for 6months against factions half their size and still takes massive losses while on defense.  Anyhow, enjoy your hollow victory under false pretense that you were somehow wronged in the diplomatic process.

My words are my own and I had already decided to leave the game before you finally were able to grow a sac and actually attack something, you boring turtle-jews.  Tragic, I know.

You not remember the beginning of strat and how you guys went about it all?

Any who just relax and let enjoy some xp shall we.

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 04:47:40 am »
(...) those who have always had a hankering for us (...)

The word isn't hanker...

it's hunger  :twisted:

To War!

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 05:27:35 am »
The great war is looking more and more like it will be the first world war, the tundra alliance (and choas even though they have signed up enough people against VE to be a declaration of war) is still to choose a side but it is looking more and more like hospitaller is going to join hero party and Occitan making them the next faction to enter the fray. Suspicions will grow esponage will persist but this is the war to end all wars. Until next strat!
P.S. why now, I am on the border between HP and NH on my way back from eu please don't hurt me.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:36:04 am by LordLargos »
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 05:46:48 am »
My only complaint is that about a month ago when the desert war heated up, Hospitaller came to us and promised a peaceful border, basically a non-aggression agreement regardless of friends fighting in the desert, to which we agreed. Violating this is what makes Hospitaller oathbreaking thieves. Do not trust them.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 05:55:25 am »
+7
During the TKOV/ Hosp war,  Nh declared war by attacking our villages followed by turboflex messaging me with something akin to "by the way hosp,  we are joining the war."  Right now, we are taking our stuff back.  No fancy scroll of war declaration needed.

Also,  turning Zagush into a sell village was an offense that we did not forget.  :evil:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:59:37 am by Peppovitch »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 06:02:31 am »
+2
if there's any doubt, peppo is serious about his exotic kittens.

Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 06:03:01 am »
Added to the Great NA War Casualty Lists.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 06:03:29 am »
+3
During the TKOV/ Hosp war,  Nh declared war by attacking our villages followed by turboflex messaging me with something akin to "by the way hosp,  we are joining the war."  Right now, we are taking our stuff back.  No fancy scroll of war declaration needed.

Also,  turning Zagush into a sell village was an offense that we did not forget.  :evil:

Maybe, but we didn't break any agreements like you did.

We had a mutual defence treaty even initially, which we notified you of its cancellation when you allied KUTT, after which VE approached us about allying together to plan an attack on you.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2013, 06:04:10 am »
blah blah blah not important

omw

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2013, 06:22:22 am »
+6
The great war is looking more and more like it will be the first world war, the tundra alliance (and choas even though they have signed up enough people against VE to be a declaration of war) is still to choose a side but it is looking more and more like hospitaller is going to join hero party and Occitan making them the next faction to enter the fray. Suspicions will grow esponage will persist but this is the war to end all wars. Until next strat!
P.S. why now, I am on the border between HP and NH on my way back from eu please don't hurt me.

Yes, yes. Choose your side, world. Something to consider, though, while making your choice: what are the themes these factions have chosen to rally around? What do they say about their personalities?

Fimbulvetr getting down:

(click to show/hide)

Hosp/LCO/Malta getting down:

(click to show/hide)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 06:43:08 am »
The truth is Hosp are just lame opportunist.  They wait for 6 months for some BOLD attack that is just relieving the 7k dead French butt buddies that are waving the white flag to head home.  HOSP, the clan that turtles for 6months against factions half their size and still takes massive losses while on defense.  Anyhow, enjoy your hollow victory under false pretense that you were somehow wronged in the diplomatic process.

My words are my own and I had already decided to leave the game before you finally were able to grow a sac and actually attack something, you boring turtle-jews.  Tragic, I know.

we can say the same to NH LAWL big time looking forward to see you guys get roll over... enjoy the figth and xp.

i remenber lame opportunist when ve/fcc invade hospitaller poor nh :(
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T