Author Topic: Did Hosp just Side in the Great NA War?  (Read 5075 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Did Hosp just Side in the Great NA War?
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 11:23:48 am »
+2
You can spin as much propaganda as you want about old events but the current & more pertinent facts are that you broke the non aggression agreement / promises you approached me with about a month ago.
Was that promised NAP agreed by you? Why is there no signed agreement in the Forum?
After last strat i made it a habit to make treaties public from the get go, so ... missunderstandings ... wont happen that easily.
If someone is serrious about it, he can sign it in public, if not it wont come to it. If then a treaty is broken the public can respond accodingingly to the Oathbreaker.
Atm it would be your word against theirs and noone is any wiser here.

-----------
There are a few facts you can't deny, FCC and TkoV are friends since strat 2.0, havent attacked each other had been allied before, didn't at each others throat this round, have toghether roughly 4 times the members as Hosp , 2-3 times claimed land and a lot of friends who either too cowardly to admit it or just plain opportunists which jump their bandwagon. Sure Hosp also have friends, but till now they sticked to "they stay in Step". To my own surprise even a former enemy joined their side as they recognized the inbalance in this war. The only thing which Hosp really did wrong in last in this strat, that some o their overcompensating bigdicks were send to do relations ground work and that others behaved like little childs on the NA servers ... but serriously i don't see there any differnce to ANY other clan my own including. Both sides are demonising the other and that overall backfires onto a deminishing community like ours. So even if Hosp go down balls blazing ... i think i got that expression wrong ^^, anyhow they will have fun doing it ;)

EDIT: just saw last post of Aztek. That is what i ment, make everything public, then there is less room for missunderstandings. If you have to work out an official paper as base for a treaty, people get their brains working. If you just idle talk politics on a teamspeak, while you may even play some crpg in meanwhile, then you get things mixed up .. been there .. done that .. didn't like it.

Only major faction missing, really, is chaos.
indeed whats up with Chaos all this strat, there was something in the beginning with Fallen right? Afterwards nothing ... wake up Canary, pick a side, have some fun  :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:39:45 am by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 11:35:51 am »
+1
Was that promised NAP agreed by you? Why is there no signed agreement in the Forum?
After last strat i made it a habit to make treaties public from the get go, so ... missunderstandings ... wont happen that easily.
If someone is serrious about it, he can sign it in public, if not it wont come to it. If then a treaty is broken the public can respond accodingingly to the Oathbreaker.
Atm it would be your word against theirs and noone is any wiser here.

-----------
There are a few facts you can't deny, FCC and TkoV are friends since strat 2.0, havent attacked each other had been allied before, didn't at each others throat this round, have toghether roughly 4 times the members as Hosp , 2-3 times claimed land and a lot of friends who either too cowardly to admit it or just plain opportunists which jump their bandwagon. Sure Hosp also have friends, but till now they sticked to "they stay in Step". To my own surprise even a former enemy joined their side as they recognized the inbalance in this war. The only thing which Hosp really did wrong in last in this strat, that some o their overcompensating bigdicks were send to do relations ground work and that others behaved like little childs on the NA servers ... but serriously i don't see there any differnce to ANY other clan my own including. Both sides are demonising the other and that overall backfires onto a deminishing community like ours. So even if Hosp go down balls blazing ... i think i got that expression wrong ^^, anyhow they will have fun doing it ;)

You combined two very relevant expressions: "Balls deep" and "Guns blazing" although in this situation I feel that the new term you coined is better.

I love you, Kinngrimm. <3<3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2013, 07:30:13 pm »
Taking them down Balls Blazing should be the warcry of all of Hosp's enemies.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2013, 08:11:02 pm »
+1
So hot they call her miss microwave.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2013, 02:51:11 am »
+1
This is pretty awesome IMO. Hero Party/Occitan were getting their poop pushed deep within their very cores, now it's closer to a fair fight. Bring it on Hospbadlers.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2013, 03:25:31 pm »
+1
Pacts, Agreements, Contracts, etc; only have credibility when their is an ability to enforce the agreement or penalize the people that break the agreement. The threat of VE is obviously what pushed them into whatever agreement they made, and now with VE's inability to enforce the agreement(busy in another war) they are longer bound by it.

I'd argue that pacts have more credibility when no one is around to enforce them.  It's simply about whether a signatory is trustworthy or not.  We're all pretty trustworthy with a gun to our heads.

Just sayin'.  We've already established that no agreement was really broken in this case.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2013, 03:54:25 pm »
@sdfjkln, Adoptagoat

it depenends on the type of treaty, the reasons for that type of treaty, the timeline within that treaty is looked at again as reasons & relations may change, the history of the people who signed and if those really have the power in the faction they represent and therefore are able to get their people in line.

Adoptagoat has a point with "not pressured into a treaty", if you force a treaty, it may only hold aslong you keep holding the gun. If a treaty came out of both sides wishes, not enforced and also with benefits for both, a treaty has a defenite higher chance to survive over time.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future