Author Topic: Did Hosp just Side in the Great NA War?  (Read 5078 times)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
Re: Did Hosp just Side in the Great NA War?
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2013, 10:37:45 pm »
+2
Pacts, Agreements, Contracts, etc; only have credibility when their is an ability to enforce the agreement or penalize the people that break the agreement. The threat of VE is obviously what pushed them into whatever agreement they made, and now with VE's inability to enforce the agreement(busy in another war) they are longer bound by it.

a famous quote from a Merc back in strat 2 in reply to kesh's bragging about how we will have wiped them out by the upcoming weekend:
"Assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups"

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2013, 11:21:46 pm »
Is FCC in the war too? Like, actively so?

Because this looks like a royal clusterfuck.

Only major faction missing, really, is chaos.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2013, 11:27:27 pm »
+3
When is FCC not in the middle of whatever war happens to be going on?

Our new plans will be seen soon. The terror rises
Leader of BS

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2013, 11:40:59 pm »
When is FCC not in the middle of whatever war happens to be going on?

Our new plans will be seen soon. The terror rises

Yay, royal clusterfuck AHOY!

Oh boeh, dis gun' be gud.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 11:51:23 pm »

And Aztek you said much more that what you are saying here in this forum. Promises were made and you just arbitrarily breaking them will forever sour my and others opinion of you and those you represent. Also nobody is upset we are losing. We are annoyed that you made a agreement with us, then broke it arbitrarily. How are we supposed to ever trust you or your clan again? In this strat or the next? What about other clans and yours? Can they trust you to hold your promises now after this?

Where in the world did you get these promises? The only one I ever talked to from NH was turbo. The extent of our conversations were this. LCO and HP went to war with NH. I told turbo we were staying out of it, which we did. I told him that we wanted to stay neutral. Turbo offered to let us sell in 2 of your villages at no more than 500 goods per transaction. Turbo went on to say that NH might possibly attack FCC if they attacked us while in NH land. We talked about how Digglez was set in his ways and I said I wish Turbo was running things as he was a lot easier to get along with. At no point did I promise anything other than to say we were staying neutral, which we did at the time. Once Occitan handed over a village to us that was being fought for by NH then we had to have discussion on what our move would be, we knew NH would want to take it back so we could pass it back to them and hope to work on a friendly relationship, or hold it and go to war. With all the hostilities with FCC and possibly Tkov gunning for us anyway, we figured at this point in the game we had to take a stance.

WE WERE NEUTRAL up until the point where I contacted Turbo and let him know of our intentions the day before. If this was planned from before do you really think I would have personally gave you troops from Tulga to give back to us to try and resolve that issue with goretooth?  We could have took out 2 of your members (Frisia division of your alliance) right off the hop. Digglez has always had animosity towards us, us a few of our guys to NH. Personally I tried to work passed that and hoped we could have been closer, But some of our members could not get by the idea of NH not jumping on our back if Tkov was to attack again.  Turbo can call me out if he wants because he was the one I dealt with, No one else from NH can say that so you guys need to stay out of this as far as quoting me on what our conversations went like.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2013, 11:53:49 pm »
+2
We honored our part of the NAP agreement and it ended months ago.  There was no official agreement made after this,  even though they continue to state otherwise.

Quit clinging to some make believe agreement to use as ammunition for your holier than thou argument.
To NH it was perfectly ok to ambush our villages and use TKOV as leverage to keep them,  but heaven forbid we take them back at some point in a war game.

Between your original shady ambush and your current diplomatic tactics,  I can say that we don't need or want a clan like that as a neighbor.  If not for you riding TKOV's success,  you would have been ousted a long time ago as you deserved for how low you stooped for a few extra villages.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2013, 12:09:29 am »
Atleast tkov can show some class in war unlike NH.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2013, 12:12:03 am »
+1
Well this thread just got put on the burner and reheated.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2013, 12:13:31 am »

...  Turbo can call me out if he wants because he was the one I dealt with, No one else from NH can say that so you guys need to stay out of this as far as quoting me on what our conversations went like.

Except I know exactly what was said and you are blatantly lying. Thank you for confirming it to me though. What respect I had for you just left.

Peppovitch, we are discussing the NAP agreement that was promised less then a month ago. Not the one that ended from the previous war. Also what shady ambush? We actually cancelled ALL our agreements with you before attacking. Unlike what you did to us this time. Despite all the bad blood between us I never thought our working relationship would end like this. Can say I am very disappointed, you guys were great allies and friends last strat, something clearly changed from then to now in your diplomatic core.

Atleast tkov can show some class in war unlike NH.

What class? They declared war on somebody they had a NAP with and we are calling them out on it, as it deserves to be made public.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2013, 12:18:01 am »
If there was a new NAP,  I would have known about it.  I have no reason not to trust Azteks word.

I have no issue with NH's members.  In fact,  I like all of them.  Our working relationship took a huge hit when we were attacked by you guys over the dislike of our at the time allies,  KUTT. 

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2013, 12:18:31 am »
Except I know exactly what was said and you are blatantly lying. Thank you for confirming it to me though. What respect I had for you just left.

Peppovitch, we are discussing the NAP agreement that was promised less then a month ago. Not the one that ended from the previous war. Also what shady ambush? We actually cancelled ALL our agreements with you before attacking. Unlike what you did to us this time. Despite all the bad blood between us I never thought our working relationship would end like this. Can say I am very disappointed, you guys were great allies and friends last strat, something clearly changed from then to now in your diplomatic core.

What class? They declared war on somebody they had a NAP with and we are calling them out on it, as it deserves to be made public.

Please for the love of god post a link to this NAP agreement, or is this what you are implying I secretly promised to Turbo? because if that is the case Turbo is either lying, or misunderstood me when I said we wanted to stay neutral.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2013, 12:34:48 am »
+2
I don't really like posting on the forums much anymore, but here's something you Hospitaller folks have to realize:

Your homelands are not in any danger. Because of how many troops you can muster quickly, and how your lands are set up with terrain, distance, and things like that....nobody has ANY desire to invade you.

Seriously, FCC tried it and it was a shit-fest. It's like invading Russia in winter. Stop worrying about people invading you. If someone did, you should thank them for their gear and be on your merry way.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2013, 01:59:22 am »

Do you have permission from TKOV to post?  :P

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2013, 02:49:52 am »
I was watching this thread till i had to see to something about an hour ago. I just came back, and where did all the drama go!? I demand entertainment while I work.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2013, 04:16:52 am »
We were all watching walking dead and needed the pause!?

I also talked to Turbo about the whole unofficial NAP thing as that was bothering me as to where they got that from, He took my comments about wanting to stay neutral/friendly as an unofficial pact, So a miscommunication/misunderstanding I guess. Were over it, hopefully this can be put to rest. (Not that they accept it, but I think were all done with the squabbles!?)