Author Topic: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich  (Read 7801 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2013, 04:42:35 am »
+3
how do you think he got to Eu? We sent him there... in the middle of his own territory. How many cities has your clan taken gore? How many fiefs have you guys taken from anyone?

You talk a lot and do very little goretooth
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 04:46:29 am »
how do you think he got to Eu? We sent him there... in the middle of his own territory. How many cities has your clan taken gore? How many fiefs have you guys taken from anyone?

Nah, last strat (maybe strat 2?) goretooth bounced ecko around the map like 10 times.
I've taken a lot more then you and done it myself not paid someone else to do my work. I can start linking my strat battles and we can compare mine to yours if you want?  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2013, 04:50:03 am »
+2
We have to attack your city in waves... How else are we going to kill 5k plus troops? We caught you outside and beat you in an even fight. You get to spend time in EU because of our success.

We have been doing rather well in the sieges actually. You are now worried we will be able to win, so you have to start trying to make it like we are doing something wrong. Propaganda much?

No, I literally had 3-4 people tell me Kesh's secret master plan of bugging out Ahmerrad with gear so nothing will spawn.  Basically item bombing the city with tons of trash gear and an obvious abuse of Strategus mechanics, something your clan does more then anyone else.

I've never been worried, either.  I simply finally got unmuted, to once again share the truth of the FCC conspiracy for Strat domination through exploits and multiaccounting.  It never ends.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2013, 04:53:08 am »
+2

Here's me fighting along side FCC damn you guys are good
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2245 rofl

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2013, 04:55:04 am »
I've taken a lot more then you and done it myself not paid someone else to do my work. I can start linking my strat battles and we can compare mine to yours if you want?  :mrgreen:

Yeah - like where you lost 1000 troops for your clan because you couldn't even remember to bring enough gold for upkeep.  Isn't that like the 3rd time you have done that?  Or are you talking about all the brave battles fighting afks?  Or the brutal loss to hero party when you attacked them?

BaleOhay pretty much directs most of the trade of FCC and not surprisingly we have far more gold than clans of comparative size.  Do you even know what a trade run is?

Lulz, i love how often you rage smoothrich.  All I talked about was how smoothrich fucked over his own clan with his own stupidity because just by attacking with normal armies his gear is getting fucked up.  We had already planned on attacking in waves against Ahmerrad before we even marched south where you couldn't crutch hard on +3 destriers bumping for the win with half your clan going cav to exploit the most OP thing in strategus.  Not my fault you are this bad at strategus planning after playing for 4 years.

Very simple solution - transfer fief before leaving or don't leave fief to randomly attack a village.  Sorry but we are not just going to stop attacking your city because you are were not smart enough to do either.  RAGE MOAR!

P.S.  I like how you are on your high horse when you unhired all of badplayer's roster just before the battle started against samarra castle so he then retaliated by unhiring your roster.  Talk about exploits.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:58:31 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2013, 04:59:56 am »
+2
Yeah - like where you lost 1000 troops for your clan because you couldn't even remember to bring enough gold for upkeep.  Isn't that like the 3rd time you have done that?  Or are you talking about all the brave battles fighting afks?  Or the brutal loss to hero party when you attacked them?

BaleOhay pretty much directs most of the trade of FCC and not surprisingly we have far more gold than clans of comparative size.  Do you even know what a trade run is?

Lulz, i love how often you rage smoothrich.  All I talked about was how smoothrich fucked over his own clan with his own stupidity because just by attacking with normal armies his gear is getting fucked up.  We had already planned on attacking in waves against Ahmerrad before we even marched south where you couldn't crutch hard on +3 destriers bumping for the win with half your clan going cav to exploit the most OP thing in strategus.  Not my fault you are this bad at strategus planning after playing for 4 years.

Very simple solution - transfer fief before leaving or don't leave fief to randomly attack a village.  Sorry but we are not just going to stop attacking your city because you are were not smart enough to do either.  RAGE MOAR!

P.S.  I like how you are on your high horse when you unhired all of badplayer's roster just before the battle started against samarra castle so he then retaliated by unhiring your roster.  Talk about exploits.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=2199 lol nice one kesh.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2163 LOL

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2165

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2061 YOU

remember these? haha

AFK's yeah..

notice how you and I are in the battles? yeah fun times.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:04:05 am by Goretooth »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2013, 05:05:30 am »
+4
want to know the sad part gore.... You feel pride over those posts. Most people know who the good fighters are, and you do not see them posting up K/Ds

to bad you can not hear my slow clap over the internet
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2013, 05:24:19 am »
+1
want to know the sad part gore.... You feel pride over those posts. Most people know who the good fighters are, and you do not see them posting up K/Ds

K/d? OH can I BRAG NOW!
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=2447

Second best on team and I only had to press 4 buttons. W, X and A,D when I had to move.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2013, 05:43:24 am »

which clan? lol i'm Goretooth remember. IT seems I do a lot more then talk cause it seems you don't like it when I post fights with me against or fighting alongside FCC.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2013, 11:35:11 am »
+2
oh my. the rage.
i just want to say, getting 1:1 or close to when attacking a city is pretty damn respectable. If you think letting smooth come home and fortify his city as he likes and then attacking afterwards would be a "fair fight" then you are nuts. Defence has a huge advantage when they have walls, why would we let smooth get away with fucking up and getting himself teleported? Also, we don't seem to have as many cav players as the opposition does these days nor do we seem to invest as much money into horses so field battles aren't the best for us either. I don't see how either side has any reason to bitch and whine if the other side is trying to secure any advantages they can for each battle... that is common fucking sense.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2013, 12:13:31 pm »
+6
Smooth, you're a piece of shit, that's why you left your clan last strat, and thats why your clan left you this strat.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2013, 12:19:56 pm »
Smooth, you're a piece of shit, that's why you left your clan last strat, and thats why your clan left you this strat.

Wow.. just wow.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2013, 12:24:32 pm »

Hater alert

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2013, 01:33:32 pm »
+1
which clan? lol i'm Goretooth remember. IT seems I do a lot more then talk cause it seems you don't like it when I post fights with me against or fighting alongside FCC.

I do not think I was in any of those fights you listed. I could link some as well where I am at the top. It is really nothing special... and did you just use. I'm goretooth!!! you sound like a kid who gets arrested but screams you do not know who my father is!

I would take a guy who is active on the map and willing to do the boring things that make the clan better than a guy who tops the scoreboard.
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2013, 03:43:15 pm »
I do not think I was in any of those fights you listed. I could link some as well where I am at the top. It is really nothing special... and did you just use. I'm goretooth!!! you sound like a kid who gets arrested but screams you do not know who my father is!

I would take a guy who is active on the map and willing to do the boring things that make the clan better than a guy who tops the scoreboard.
I thought it was all done by one guy kesh? That it seems all run by one screaming guy barking orders at everyone. I linked the battles that include me and kesh. I'm not gonna just randomly start linking strat battles. Anyways I just think your a slime ball and the guy I stole stuff from last strat beyond that you mean nothing to me.