Author Topic: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich  (Read 7761 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 05:06:33 pm »
+3
I'll write a new epic poem about king Smoothrich soon!
Thread for Smoothrichial poems: http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-off-topic/king-smoothrich-the-hero-of-the-diplomacy-forum/
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 11:56:42 pm »
+1
EDIT: Oh wait, Blackzilla is not an EU player, he's in hero_party. That's why.
EDIT 2: But also in Dracul... who are... in Fimbulvetr.... *brain explodes*

Yeah, it's an odd situation.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2013, 01:07:02 am »
+1
Friends with benefits I guess.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 03:44:43 am »
Why is everyone so apathetic and snarky about this? This could be the greatest manhunt in NA/EU crossover history. You should be gnashing your teeth, eager to satiate your war-hunger on his plump, vulnerable flesh. His name even sounds like a description of a candy bar. It's only embarrassing that any of you should say "meh". You do know this is a war game, right? Where you raid and pillage, slaying for spoils? What could be more appropriate than an old-fashioned bounty?

Imagine Blackbeard watching vulnerable, gold-heavy trade ships sailing by and shrugging. Disgraceful.

Nah, last strat (maybe strat 2?) goretooth bounced ecko around the map like 10 times.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 03:50:57 pm »
+2
Last seen near bhulaban on Eu side this morning.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 06:05:52 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2013, 07:32:43 pm »
Last seen near bhulaban on Eu side this morning.

Uh oh, he's close! Fallen is your last chance!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2013, 07:36:19 pm »
+5
Nah, last strat (maybe strat 2?) goretooth bounced ecko around the map like 10 times.
Hehe if you want revenge you do it yourself.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2013, 03:24:16 am »
Why is everyone so apathetic and snarky about this? This could be the greatest manhunt in NA/EU crossover history. You should be gnashing your teeth, eager to satiate your war-hunger on his plump, vulnerable flesh. His name even sounds like a description of a candy bar. It's only embarrassing that any of you should say "meh". You do know this is a war game, right? Where you raid and pillage, slaying for spoils? What could be more appropriate than an old-fashioned bounty?

Imagine Blackbeard watching vulnerable, gold-heavy trade ships sailing by and shrugging. Disgraceful.

You try to add a thematic roleplaying idea to it to make it sound fun, but the motivations are sinister.  In Strategus, if your inventory has too much gear you begin to be unable to spawn some items.  This is a known bug, and very frustrating. 

Shockingly, FCC has based their entire strategy around exploiting this bug, with Kesh and co bragging about it very openly.  They intend to keep me forever bumped in EU, in order to fill my city Ahmerrad with as much trash as possible, so that they can attack and roll over thousands of troops that are bugged to spawn without weapons or armor.

They probably didn't count on our mercs being able to dominate their team even without ammo and weapons.  That's why they are scared of fair fights.  They'd never win.

They are willing to go to such lengths (pooling cRPG gold, internet stalking my strat blob) to fulfill their revenge fantasy on the backs of not skill or determination, but exploits of bad Strat mechanics.  If you agree that Strategus battles of two full armies clashing at it and everyone playing their best is one of the most fun parts of cRPG and why we play Strategus, you should reconsider supporting Kesh and his cronies. 
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2013, 04:01:50 am »
+1
Or smoothrich you were just stupid enough as a fief owner to leave your fief and go attack an enemy fief without transferring your fief to another clan member because you don't trust giving the fief to anyone else as it has been disclosed by some of the members that left that you constantly threatened to leave the faction with the city and its army if they didn't do what you wanted the clan to do. 

You done messed up and no one to blame but your own stupidity and power-tripping leadership.

Bang Bang!  :twisted: :evil: :lol: :twisted:
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2013, 04:06:51 am »
Or smoothrich you were just stupid enough as a fief owner to leave your fief and go attack an enemy fief without transferring your fief to another clan member because you don't trust giving the fief to anyone else as it has been disclosed by some of the members that left that you constantly threatened to leave the faction with the city and its army if they didn't do what you wanted the clan to do. 

You done messed up and no one to blame but your own stupidity and power-tripping leadership.

Bang Bang!  :twisted: :evil: :lol: :twisted:

This man is so driven by obsession, he has no time for punctuation.  Run-on sentences show a worn-down mind.  Do you trust this man to lead your armies into battle, as he is wont to do for every clan he mercs for?  Are you tired of Kesh coming into your clan's teamspeak to insult you and your clanmates any time they dare to oppose him on a roster, even if its just for fun?

It's never too late, to be on the right side of Strategus history.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2013, 04:14:00 am »
You try to add a thematic roleplaying idea to it to make it sound fun, but the motivations are sinister....

Hey man, you had it right with the first part: I suggested a thematic roleplaying idea to it to make it fun. But I swear on my pearly whites - there is no sinister side, here. At least not from me. Like I said, I hold no ill will - I'm not even "supporting Kesh and his cronies" outside of the fact that I am signed up with a faction that seems to be fighting yours, as FFC is - but sincerely, and I am too much of a strat noob to know anything about any of the bugs / exploits you mentioned. For real, earlier today I had to PM someone to figure out how to buy goods for trade runs. I'm useless out there.

If people are using shady bug issues to pull one over, that's BS and I oppose it. All I wanted was for you to have the chance to become Smoothdysseus.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2013, 04:17:43 am »
Hey man, you had it right with the first part: I suggested a thematic roleplaying idea to it to make it fun. But I swear on my pearly whites - there is no sinister side, here. At least not from me. Like I said, I hold no ill will - I'm not even "supporting Kesh and his cronies" outside of the fact that I am signed up with a faction that seems to be fighting yours, as FFC is - but sincerely, and I am too much of a strat noob to know anything about any of the bugs / exploits you mentioned. For real, earlier today I had to PM someone to figure out how to buy goods for trade runs. I'm useless out there.

If people are using shady bug issues to pull one over, that's BS and I oppose it. All I wanted was for you to have the chance to become Smoothdysseus.

I get your point of view and it certainly makes it sound fun, but this is a coordinated effort to exploit a Strategus mechanic bug to make my garrison unable to spawn gear.  As long as I'm stuck in EU, I can't manage my city, and thus the bug will happen every battle. 

Not your motivations mind you, just theirs.  It kind of ruins the fun of Strategus when you are up against people that care more about winning then having fun, but that's why we teamed up to fight FCC in the first place.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2013, 04:22:41 am »
+2
Hmm...

This crazed axe man has a lot to consider...

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2013, 04:35:07 am »
+4
We have to attack your city in waves... How else are we going to kill 5k plus troops? We caught you outside and beat you in an even fight. You get to spend time in EU because of our success.

We have been doing rather well in the sieges actually. You are now worried we will be able to win, so you have to start trying to make it like we are doing something wrong. Propaganda much?

Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2013, 04:37:53 am »
+1
We have to attack your city in waves... How else are we going to kill 5k plus troops? We caught you outside and beat you in an even fight. You get to spend time in EU because of our success.

We have been doing rather well in the sieges actually. You are now worried we will be able to win, so you have to start trying to make it like we are doing something wrong. Propaganda much?
Getting him bumped in EU land vs having good fights? if you are so good at strat  battles proof it and let him get back to NA or bump him yourself don't pay EU to do it.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2434
That is doing well? looks even to me.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning