Author Topic: Prices jacked up, XP nerfed, Heir looms nerfed, items nerfed.  (Read 3448 times)

Offline mulas

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I don't like where this is going. A lot of taking and not a lot of giving. All prices on weapons raised, and stats chopped across the board like a cleaver.

Don't fix what ain't broke, or you'll make it worse.

Although I'm only gen 2, I'm ok with people who played for a much longer time to have advantages over me, considering the time invested. As long as it's not so overpowered, that's impossible to beat.

This mod is becoming a lot less RPG and more of plain Native. What's make people keep playing rpg games? It's progression and growth, and you're shrinking it to nothing.

Offline Mullerian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Prices jacked up, XP nerfed, Heir looms nerfed, items nerfed.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 02:47:19 am »
While going back to gen 1 again (more or less) i think its a step in the right direction. This way you will get progression rather than almost instant gratification. Personally ill still be lvling and retiring, its not like its that much of a difference for us who are the lower end of generatioons.

Also, how did heirlooms get nerfed?

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 02:48:54 am »
i "quit" due to getting my xp cut in half. But i may consider trying the patch if we get an heirloom n stat reset, plus the ability to choose items in-game(unless thats just a bug).
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Adhonis

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adonis Adonis_of_Phoenicia Achtung_Panzer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 02:53:18 am »
Why you nerf retirement bonus? Why you dont want high lvl dudes? YOu are killing the endgame of this mod.

Better heirlooms and more level dudes fighting arround is the way. This patch fucked up possibilites, dont destroy retirement too.
"E tan, e epi tan"
"Come home with your shield or upon it”-  Spartan woman to her son.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 02:53:53 am »
Why you nerf retirement bonus? Why you dont want high lvl dudes? YOu are killing the endgame of this mod.

Better heirlooms and more level dudes fighting arround is the way. This patch fucked up possibilites, dont destroy retirement too.
  retirements already dead
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 02:56:42 am »
Fucking baddies crying because you don't have huge advantage over everyone. Cry more scrubs.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 02:57:54 am »
Fucking baddies crying because you don't have huge advantage over everyone. Cry more scrubs.
so my xp bonus gave me +5 damage ? where the fuck did it say that?

Offline Adhonis

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adonis Adonis_of_Phoenicia Achtung_Panzer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 02:59:13 am »
  retirements already dead

Yeh I know, but its completly idiot to nerf retirement bonus... Now that most of specs will be useless, if they boost retirment bonus people will respec and get new weapons will give live to crpg.

ALl this changes are going to kill this mod
"E tan, e epi tan"
"Come home with your shield or upon it”-  Spartan woman to her son.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 05:33:53 am »
This is all a bunch of bullshit. There was no reason for this update. This is one of the most point less things i have ever seen dev's do. They did more bad then good. They fucked us all over. This is pure bull. I lost 7k due to some dumb people who thought lets go raise the prices on every weapon. Oh hey lets also cut there gold in half. And lets take there hard earned word away. Hmm sound good. Alright guys lets screw them over!
I'm French... So what Doesn't make me any worse then I already am..

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 05:34:54 am »
the heirloom nerf was needed, weapons became too powerfull so this is a good thing.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 05:47:20 am »
Your right dev's have destroyed this mod like you said, they have nearly doubled the prices on all weapons and nerfed all stats E.G took 10 speed off the heavy lance when every weapon was already faster then it. plus they have now made it look like there is no point in playing to those people who have played since the beginning. so I would like to say well done dev's you have now killed this mod now, now please go die in a corner and leave us alone with our rage thanks.

this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square. why we still do we still play? simple  at the start this was a good mod so we got addicted to playing due to its epic'ness, but now that its dead we cant shift the addiction we might as-well all be on cannabis. there's no difference now....

PS

please have a moments silence in memory of the pre-patch cRPG my it live in our minds forever....R.I.P pre-patch  :cry: :cry: :cry:
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 05:48:58 am »
Your right dev's have destroyed this mod like you said, they have nearly doubled the prices on all weapons and nerfed all stats E.G took 10 speed off the heavy lance when every weapon was already faster then it. plus they have now made it look like there is no point in playing to those people who have played since the beginning. so I would like to say well done dev's you have now killed this mod now, now please go die in a corner and leave us alone with our rage thanks.

this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square. why we still do we still play? simple  at the start this was a good mod so we got addicted to playing due to its epic'ness, but now that its dead we cant shift the addiction we might as-well all be on cannabis. there's no difference now....

PS

please have a moments silence in memory of the pre-patch cRPG my it live in our minds forever....R.I.P pre-patch  :cry: :cry: :cry:

for those who wished it: statistics about the player numbers. I'm sorry to burst your armageddon bubble:
http://c-rpg.net/statistics.html

Word on the street is, you are full of it.

chadz has already shown that the numbers are higher then ever. Think of how many servers we had, and now how many are live today.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 05:50:26 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 05:49:37 am »
Fail link
Also, theres always huge numbers right after patch.Come back once the fuss has died down and then we'll see.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 05:51:44 am by Baggy »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 05:50:03 am »
well, all i can say is i've been playing today, retired with the new patch and i've been having a blast...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 05:54:06 am »
Word on the street is, you are full of it.

Never believe rumors their never right also if you say im liar then please explain why more then half of the people playing are complaining about the patch??

Also Shik and Urist thanks for UNBALANCING the game. It was better off pre-patch atleast there was always a counter to something now there's no counters to anything
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 06:00:30 am by Hunter_the_Honourable »
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.