Author Topic: Prices jacked up, XP nerfed, Heir looms nerfed, items nerfed.  (Read 3459 times)

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
Re: Prices jacked up, XP nerfed, Heir looms nerfed, items nerfed.
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 07:03:47 am »
Glad to hear.  :)
This, look back at when chadz stole two thirds of all Heirlooms, amusing how it looks vastly similar to what we are reading now.

As I said, give it the two week trial by fire mark, just like every mmo.

I can understand that, Letting it settle in, But if we are going to do that, i mean lets atleast put the weapon costs back/ stats, because people are loosing money left right and center
I'm French... So what Doesn't make me any worse then I already am..

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 07:05:31 am »
Removed the ablility to rambo, slightly nerfed most weapons equally by a few points here and there, made the system to old players be confusing which will last all of a few days or weeks, then you will be back to normal (oh wait I am used to that as that is how I felt when first starting, eveyrthing was confusing), broke cav and then made it back to normal, made Agility better like it was prepatch and yet the community still bitches that it needs a buff because they are too busy bitching to actually PLAYTEST and find out that AGIL HAS BEEN SUBSTANTIALLY BUFFED, and other such things that just "fucked" the players over. Buffed archers by making them shoot better and removed the ability for them to dominate in melee yet melee players forget this on the forums and are killing us ind roves compared to before, yah know, the usual.

basically you painted our room red, and it used to be green, new peeps will never know, but us oldies just KNOW that you ruined it with an angry color!

/end_sarcasm
Though I do agree that you seriously did "fuck over" the people who literally lost heirlooms with no compensation, but I trust that is being fixed... And not giving any headsup on restats of item requirements did screw up a lot of builds...

That

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 07:15:58 am »
Are we going to get technical> im saying that because of the way the patch turned out. Alot of people have had there shit deleted, as in there heirloomed stuff removed, Peoples Gold as been drained. And me, i have lost some hold, and my weapons. I'm not saying they totally fucked us.

Don't forget, you can always play some more and get that stuff back.

cRPG is still being developed. Stuff is being tested and changed and experimented with. Be thankful that you weren't playing back when patches required a full character reset.

Though I do agree that you seriously did "fuck over" the people who literally lost heirlooms with no compensation, but I trust that is being fixed... And not giving any headsup on restats of item requirements did screw up a lot of builds...

Its always the same though.

An easy way to avoid being "fucked over" like this is:

1) Use a balanced build
2) Don't use weapons that are obviously too good to be true
3) Don't use gear that everyone else uses, choose something rare

Every patch the items are re-(un)balanced. Surely people expect stat changes by now? And as for no heads-up, I'd prefer it if the item stats were completely hidden anyway.

I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 07:18:05 am »

1) Use a balanced build

Every patch the items are re-(un)balanced. Surely people expect stat changes by now? And as for no heads-up, I'd prefer it if the item stats were completely hidden anyway.

I admit that I was extraordinarily lucky and my main received buffs in every department, and my weapon that people told me never to use (warbow, everyone said strongbow was the better choice) now hits like a friggin truck.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 07:21:37 am »
Alright. As you said Bane, you said i should play more to get the stuff back. I cant because when i play i loose shit loads of money. Now you cant say the same for people who have lost there weapons, even if they werent to good to be true. Other wise i can understand.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2011, 07:24:08 am »
Don't forget, you can always play some more and get that stuff back.

cRPG is still being developed. Stuff is being tested and changed and experimented with. Be thankful that you weren't playing back when patches required a full character reset.

1) Use a balanced build

And i would like to add, and have this taken in to consideration. Why dont we have the (DEV'S) Beta test the patch before releasing  it into the game and having the players been fucked over, when the patch is screwed up in any way, Then they have to live with it, and suffer. I really would like that to be taken into consideration

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2011, 07:29:17 am »
Alright. As you said Bane, you said i should play more to get the stuff back. I cant because when i play i loose shit loads of money. Now you cant say the same for people who have lost there weapons, even if they werent to good to be true. Other wise i can understand.

I thought the losing money thing was fixed?   :?

Also, about losing weapons: I think a lot of people lost heirlooms (I lost my only one). This is probably because heirlooms were a bit too good to be true. But I think there was also a bug with non loading items, which will be fixed I imagine if it hasn't already.

And i would like to add, and have this taken in to consideration. Why dont we have the (DEV'S) Beta test the patch before releasing  it into the game and having the players been fucked over, when the patch is screwed up in any way, Then they have to live with it, and suffer. I really would like that to be taken into consideration

Because the players are the beta testers.
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2011, 07:32:48 am »
Huh i give up. I just hope they fix this soon!. Best of luck to you

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2011, 07:33:05 am »
It's pretty discouraging to lose the generation bonus to such a great degree, and to lose the only heirloom I had (MW LEE). Now all the people who have been playing for quite some time, generation 10, 15, 20, or higher, have a stockpile of thrice loomed gear that most other players can never reasonably hope to attain. In my opinion, a change to the generation bonus should have been followed with a full reset, or at least an heirloom reset.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2011, 07:37:25 am »
It's pretty discouraging to lose the generation bonus to such a great degree, and to lose the only heirloom I had (MW LEE). Now all the people who have been playing for quite some time, generation 10, 15, 20, or higher, have a stockpile of thrice loomed gear that most other players can never reasonably hope to attain. In my opinion, a change to the generation bonus should have been followed with a full reset, or at least an heirloom reset.

What he said

Offline Ichi_Uiabuu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2011, 08:20:01 am »

1) Use a balanced build

4. Don't play any sort of hybrid character.  At all.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2011, 09:05:20 am »

The good news is that there will be a heirloom trading witht he strategus patch, so I'm sure some of us will be selling significant numbers of heirloomed items to raise gold for strategus fights.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2011, 09:19:20 am »
finally someone said what i've been thinking... this a an RPG game for christs sake! let us get some advantages when playing