Author Topic: Prices jacked up, XP nerfed, Heir looms nerfed, items nerfed.  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Prices jacked up, XP nerfed, Heir looms nerfed, items nerfed.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 05:55:28 am »
Never believe rumors their never right also if you say im liar then please explain why more then half of the people playing are complaining about the patch??

Also Fasade thanks for UNBALANCING the game. It was better off pre-patch atleast there was always a counter to something now there's no counters to anything

We have 4K active members in any given week playing, how many are complaining? We had over 400 forum users log in today, yet we have about 5 dozen complaining. This is hardly half.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 05:56:47 am »
We have 4K active members in any given week playing, how many are complaining? We had over 400 forum users log in today, yet we have about 5 dozen complaining. This is hardly half.

im talking IG not on here most people don't bother comming on here posting about it because they don't want to look like whiners since most people on here get trolled for doing so
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 05:59:02 am »
im talking IG not on here most people don't bother comming on here posting about it because they don't want to look like whiners since most people on here get trolled for doing so

IG for the servers I was on people were mainly fine with the majority of the patch, the only common complaint was the inventory having to be done on the website instead of in game, and that is easily fixable and has nothing to do with game balance and can be changed.

The patch is not even out for 24 hours, give it time.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 06:12:39 am »
I'm going to give it time but all im saying is that this patch has done no good only harm. I will admit that some of the thing that have been nerfed was good E.G the barmace and the likes however more things have been nerfed that was fine E.G the warspear and the sword of war also the prices are silly for me the only way to fix this is go back to before then simply nerf the items that need it and leave every thing else alone rather then just nerfing everything then putting it back. it just makes it allot harder and more complicated.
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 06:52:38 am »
Word on the street is, you are full of it.

chadz has already shown that the numbers are higher then ever. Think of how many servers we had, and now how many are live today.

I dont understand how he is full of it. I guess your one of the lucky ones that runs around with 600k gold and doesnt give a shit about how much the weapon prices have been jacked up, and how much other people are suffering. There was no reason for this patch at all that i can see. Every one was happy,but now and again you get a Trol that pisses the people off in the server. But in my point of view has fucked this mod up. im not saying this mod is screwed, im saying they need to fix all the weapon prices and what not!
I'm French... So what Doesn't make me any worse then I already am..

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 06:53:56 am »
I dont understand how he is full of it. I guess your one of the lucky ones that runs around with 600k gold and doesnt give a shit about how much the weapon prices have been jacked up, and how much other people are suffering. There was no reason for this patch at all that i can see. Every one was happy,but now and again you get a Trol that pisses the people off in the server. But in my point of view has fucked this mod up. im not saying this mod is screwed, im saying they need to fix all the weapon prices and what not!

I agree that the patch has causes several undesirable issue to arise, but I fail to accept his claim that "The At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square." as activity is still high.
Broken and dead are two separate things. Are you honestly agreeing with him that the mod, as of now, is dead? Not Dying, not Broken, Not Unbalanced, But Dead?

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 06:54:51 am »
IG for the servers I was on people were mainly fine with the majority of the patch, the only common complaint was the inventory having to be done on the website instead of in game, and that is easily fixable and has nothing to do with game balance and can be changed.

The patch is not even out for 24 hours, give it time.

And the patch has already been out for more then 24 hours im saying that it doesnt have to be given time, its already screwed thousands of people. This mod is fucking awesome but, This patch has made it awesomeless

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 06:56:08 am »
I'm defiantly not saying this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.. Im saying just un patch it maybe leave the new game modes in and fix every thing else. Every thing was fine untill this patch, when it came out everyone went APESHIT! 

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 06:56:32 am »
I'm defiantly not saying this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.. Im saying just un patch it maybe leave the new game modes in and fix every thing else. Every thing was fine untill this patch, when it game out everyone went APESHIT!

Then I rest my case that he is full of it when claiming that the At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square..

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 06:57:21 am »
I'm defiantly not saying this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.. Im saying just un patch it maybe leave the new game modes in and fix every thing else. Every thing was fine untill this patch, when it came out everyone went APESHIT!

Everyone goes APESHIT after every patch, and always have done for as far back as I can remember.

(except possibly the one that removed server restarts)
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 06:57:35 am »
haha i wasnt agreeing about that part, i was agreeing with the part that the dev's kind of fucked us.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 06:58:14 am »
haha i wasnt agreeing about that part, i was agreeing with the part that the dev's kind of fucked us.
Glad to hear.  :)
Everyone goes APESHIT after every patch, and always have done for as far back as I can remember.

This, look back at when chadz stole two thirds of all Heirlooms, amusing how it looks vastly similar to what we are reading now.

As I said, give it the two week trial by fire mark, just like every mmo.

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 06:58:25 am »

How did they fuck you?
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 07:01:22 am »
How did they fuck you?

Are we going to get technical> im saying that because of the way the patch turned out. Alot of people have had there shit deleted, as in there heirloomed stuff removed, Peoples Gold as been drained. And me, i have lost some gold, and my weapons. I'm not saying they totally fucked us.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 07:02:36 am »
How did they fuck you?

Removed the ablility to rambo, slightly nerfed most weapons equally by a few points here and there, made the system to old players be confusing which will last all of a few days or weeks, then you will be back to normal (oh wait I am used to that as that is how I felt when first starting, eveyrthing was confusing), broke cav and then made it back to normal, made Agility better like it was prepatch and yet the community still bitches that it needs a buff because they are too busy bitching to actually PLAYTEST and find out that AGIL HAS BEEN SUBSTANTIALLY BUFFED, and other such things that just "fucked" the players over. Buffed archers by making them shoot better and removed the ability for them to dominate in melee yet melee players forget this on the forums and are killing us ind roves compared to before, yah know, the usual.

basically you painted our room red, and it used to be green, new peeps will never know, but us oldies just KNOW that you ruined it with an angry color!

/end_sarcasm
Though I do agree that you seriously did "fuck over" the people who literally lost heirlooms with no compensation, but I trust that is being fixed... And not giving any headsup on restats of item requirements did screw up a lot of builds...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 07:05:10 am by Tears_of_Destiny »