Author Topic: Why Teutonic Failed  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Why Teutonic Failed
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 05:50:47 pm »
+3
Choosing to go hang out in real life with friends instead of diddling in the dark with Strategus is not a break down...

Agreed. I'm guessing the whole irresponsible stoner who runs away from his problems angle was mostly propaganda. I'd say "bitchy rumour spreading" but it's the diplomacy forum and somewhat related to Strategus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 06:28:54 pm »
Agreed. I'm guessing the whole irresponsible stoner who runs away from his problems angle was mostly propaganda. I'd say "bitchy rumour spreading" but it's the diplomacy forum and somewhat related to Strategus.

No wolf it's truth, unfortunately.  This was the case when Rebache and Slezkh fell as well.  In fact Wesley did show up for the ismirala fight which we were winning until he left half way though.

Whats most disappointing is how instead of taking responsibility for these losses like a good leader Wesley blames others.  For example for Rabache it was Angellos fault for not reinforcing the fief. Slezkh was Arathians fault for not making himself available,  the fall of Teutonic is everyone else s fault for not being active enough. 

When one centralizes an organization around himself the responsibility for the outcome of that organization is on him.
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 06:35:19 pm »
+2
I just want to say that none of us on the attacking side of Slezkh expected the single siege capture. There was good gear in there for defense, which could have lead to two experience filled battles. Things just worked out in our favor that day. I wouldn't really blame anyone for that outcome.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 06:55:18 pm »
I just want to say that none of us on the attacking side of Slezkh expected the single siege capture. There was good gear in there for defense, which could have lead to two experience filled battles. Things just worked out in our favor that day. I wouldn't really blame anyone for that outcome.

I was there as well, and in Wesley's absence Arathian asked Kesh to lead the battle.  Kesh appointed some EU baddie whose commands amounted to, "kill them", "fight harder" etc.  There was not one tactical decision made in that battle on our side, no shield walls, no attempt to create any sort of effective defense.  It also hurt to that half way through the fight we ran out of helm and thus were 1 shot by any player who knew enough to take advantage of this.
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 07:02:06 pm »
+4
Strat is srsbiznes
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 07:16:23 pm »
+10
  Lol Jason, you ALWAYS bash other clans how they are fucking up Strategus. You talk shit about other Strat leaders as well. Not only that you go on drunken rants for an hour how you have this brilliant idea/goal in Strat(Which never happens). All you do is talk talk talk, but what the fuck have you accomplished? You act like a "Leader" but have not created a faction. Have never lead Strategus. You are a compulsive liar.

Yes I banned you from TS because you talked shit about every member in Teutonic including me. You say you were in Teutonic but you never added the tags. When I asked you to add the tags you left the clan that day.

Orc knows more of last night(when you were almost passed out drunk on your floor).

-Cheers
 Your beloved ex Leader Wesley
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 07:24:25 pm »
You know Wesley... That hurts my feelings  :cry:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:43:06 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 07:48:29 pm »
+3
They didn't heed my sermons or repenteth their sins!
Turtles

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 07:58:11 pm »
+2
Conffirming fcc booted Jason. He is a decent player but generally full of hate and was just hard to have around in ts. He found picking on our players relentlessly to be a fun thing to do. Dead parents,people in prison or your race all fair game. Was voted out and went to tuetonic... which is funny since we share a ts. Guess he did not last long with them either. Maybe he will spend his time annoying tuets in battle chat instead of us for a little while
Leader of BS

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 08:14:43 pm »
+2
Conffirming fcc booted Jason. He is a decent player but generally full of hate and was just hard to have around in ts. He found picking on our players relentlessly to be a fun thing to do. Dead parents,people in prison or your race all fair game. Was voted out and went to tuetonic... which is funny since we share a ts. Guess he did not last long with them either. Maybe he will spend his time annoying tuets in battle chat instead of us for a little while

Sounds like a real winner.
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 08:35:04 pm »
+7

If you were to classify what kind of treacherous snake Jason is, it'd be the Anaconda. He trashes anyone that doesn't agree with him and in general is a terrible person to have in your faction. He stalks Murdertron at his work (IRL harassment). He tried to subvert BRD by getting all the members he likes to make a copy-cat clan. He did the "I've in BRD for weeks, who the fuck are you Partyboy" and then unsuccessfully tried to convince all of the FCC to turn their back on BIRD CLAN. He intentionally does poorly in strat battles, as evidence by the last few times FCC hired him and when he signed up for birdclan. He gets loaded on ambien and alcohol and then rants loudly for hours in TS. Intentionally breaks rules in battle servers and leeches. Lies and manipulates to get people on his side.

Good riddance you prick.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 08:46:23 pm by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 08:50:34 pm »
+4
This thread is full of fuck.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 08:56:12 pm »
+4
Well, I'm guessing that Jason will be happy in his new clan given a few common denominators, best of wishes there!  :wink:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 08:59:05 pm »
Thanks Tears

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 09:00:48 pm »
+2
Well, I'm guessing that Jason will be happy in his new clan given a few common denominators, best of wishes there!  :wink:

He fits in quite well.