Author Topic: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance  (Read 47323 times)

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
Re: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance
« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2013, 05:34:32 am »
+5
Actually, Templars don't allow people to use the enemies S and D either.  They put up gankers to stop NA to EU desert trade by attacking our players who wanted to use DRZ's s and d that is being completley wasted otherwise.  Why?  "BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TRADE WITH OUR ENEMIES."  All they are doing is making sure less fun is to be had by smaller clans who need to risk shit to get gold.  Hero Party would prefer to have 4/5 of NA painted our color to trade across vast distances like EU, but we are pretty boxed in here and the NA map is small, so DRZ was a great location.  But it would be against these guys M.O. to allow anyone besides themselves to play the game.

No - we just don't let you trade with our enemies.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2013, 05:52:06 am »
+4
No - we just don't let you trade with our enemies.
I's not actually a trade since we have only 5% from each transaction. Nice bonus for upkeep maybe, but not a trade :) Anyway we have enough gold(because we duping it) to meet the end of the Strat 4

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2013, 06:47:32 am »
+4
I's not actually a trade since we have only 5% from each transaction. Nice bonus for upkeep maybe, but not a trade :) Anyway we have enough gold(because we duping it) to meet the end of the Strat 4

To be perfectly honest we don't care what others call it, in our eyes a specific transaction is attempting taking place that is counterproductive to our goals, and thus we will take the absurdly easy steps via brute force to prevent such a thing from ever occurring.

For all the rest and their so-valuable "opinions" on what we do:

We have a larger stick then those who are attempting to cross without authorization, and we act accordingly. Be it a single kitten or a billion gold, if we can stop unathorized border runners from crossing then naturally we will... There is literally not a single reason why we would ever let any unauthorized runners past when a mere click provides an amusing fight as well as a stop to any shenanigans.

What have we to gain from an active opponent (DRZ) gaining any gold, or a rather vocal nuisance (Hero Party) who wishes us ill from gaining large amounts of gold? Nothing, nothing at all.

• The UIF did not like what was going on, so they formed and changed things to their own interests.
  • The "New UIF/Anti-UIF/Tears_Fan_Club" did not like what was going on, so we stepped up and changed things to our own interests.
  • It's your turn to change things if you don't like what is going on. It's a semi-political wargame, people will do things you don't like.
All I hear are complaints that we are acting in our own interests in a wargame. This should be obvious, as we certainly won't seek to work in your interests. If you don't like what is going on, then change it, for talking about it or scolding us certainly won't change anything.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:02:24 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2013, 07:08:06 am »
+2
I find it funny that Fallen members are posting as if Crusader Alliance are in their clan and that they hold sway over them, but in other places you try to be adamant that you guys will disband the alliance as soon as the Great Enemy of the UIF has fallen.

But anyways disregarding that anyone who has a problem with Templars attacking us is pretty stupid, we don't like them and they don't like us so why should they let us trade through their lands?
This way atleast the trade runs make us feel like prohibition era smugglers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #319 on: February 08, 2013, 07:14:10 am »
forgot the attack on Yalen?

I only included recent events. Hence why I didnt include my own raid on the caravan or the villages north-west.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #320 on: February 08, 2013, 07:17:34 am »
+1
I find it funny that Fallen members are posting as if Crusader Alliance are in their clan and that they hold sway over them
We, having common goals, strangely talk to each other and work together. A weird example of human nature. We certainly don't have sway over them, don't tell me we are about to be subject to another Hero_Party "vassal" conspiracy theory like a few months ago, are we?  :lol: :wink: 
We have common enemies and goals and have the same "border policies" as a result and help each other out because we are such good friends, nothing more, nothing less.

...but in other places you try to be adamant that you guys will disband the alliance as soon as the Great Enemy of the UIF has fallen.
I fail to see how the Tears_Fan_Club working together to keep like-enemies from reaching each other has any correlation with the future or lack thereof of the Tears_Fan_Club. If people have a common goal of worshiping me and killing UIF, then why would we not cooperate in the Tears_Fan_Club? The Templars are certainly not my Vassals, just part of my fan club for the time being, that's all.

But anyways disregarding that anyone who has a problem with Templars attacking us is pretty stupid, we don't like them and they don't like us so why should they let us trade through their lands?
Common sense prevails! I give you a gold star and a hug for using your senses.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #321 on: February 08, 2013, 07:33:12 am »
+11
There   pawns   want   in   Queens ,
Six tagged in kings,
Well, this is their way.

But their game long empty
And their fire burned to the ground.
Now, in this and the essence.

зазаззазаза

Dear independent reader:
The last hours or days are here. The last day you as a independent trader can come and trade in peace.
DRZ Area have been open for all players since we left this strategus, but a big threat are moving here.
antiUIF, Do you know what it is ? Well just to say it simple its a massive block that where made to scratch each others back so they can grow bigger E-ball.
Anyway IF you , your small clan or two friends, whoever you are listen up. We need your help.
IF you want a place to go trade you better invest in us keeping it safe.
Armies are closing in from all sides. I beg you for your INDEPENDENCE give your troops gold and or equipment to any.... oh wait  :P
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:55:35 am by Vovka »

Offline donib

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow money, slow problems
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Donib
« Reply #322 on: February 08, 2013, 08:31:38 am »
+5
Which leads me to the next funny fact. How many of you dick waving forum strategists have ever tried what we are trying? Taking down a faction the size, skill and with the resources of Grey Order or Druzhina have?

Cant believe what i am reading now, maybe your own bs detector is biased or was broken all the time.
My faction atleast, the rebels, now Ghuraba Caliphate has always had the intention to cause chaos and disruption among big alliances. In the beginning it was hard, but we had set our eyes on bringing down the UIF, so yes you are already there not the only one trying to achieve that, however: Our intention was the destruction of big alliances, any big alliances, after the Nords quit, the grey announced they would quit, bashi bazouk quit, Union got banned, DRZ inactive, our strategy analysis experts, (with years of experience in total war and other strategy games!) have found out that our mission was accomplished partially, one block was more or less down, but you guys remained, which is a much bigger block and a threat than UIF was in our experience of strat.

We didnt openly (and we wouldnt) declare war on the anti UIF, what 9 man faction with no fief can do that? We have been looking for our own fiefs, being independant without big boys telling us what to do, which we would have feared if we choose to submit to the anti UIF, you know the option was given to us.
We never had the intention to side with the UIF, and we have found that the Imperiales and Shu Han proved to be worthy allies, as we cannot stand on our own in strat. Which lead us to the war declaration on the crusader alliance, our goal was to take their illegal colonies in the Yalen region.

How many you ask, well here we are, doing exactly what you have wanted to do, but you have fallen to their very own level after choosing this path.

all UIF ever did (with the exception of the DRZvsFCC war in  Strat2) is roflstomping isolated weaker foes with overwhelming numbers and resources (f.e. DRZ&friends vs Mercs in Strat 3).
According to my latest intelligence report, we got: Apostates, Crusader Alliance, Coalition, Risen already against us, the Wolves are just playing the fool with us, using evasive language, but basicly it is an all out war against the chinese block plus Ghuraba caliphate.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 09:17:27 am by donib »

Offline Lepintoi

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shu Han
  • Game nicks: Lepintoi
« Reply #323 on: February 08, 2013, 11:21:51 am »
+2
Everyone just declare Anti-UIF winner so we can all play again...

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2013, 12:06:48 pm »
+2
Actually, Templars don't allow people to use the enemies S and D either.  They put up gankers to stop NA to EU desert trade by attacking our players who wanted to use DRZ's s and d that is being completley wasted otherwise.  Why?  "BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TRADE WITH OUR ENEMIES."  All they are doing is making sure less fun is to be had by smaller clans who need to risk shit to get gold.  Hero Party would prefer to have 4/5 of NA painted our color to trade across vast distances like EU, but we are pretty boxed in here and the NA map is small, so DRZ was a great location.  But it would be against these guys M.O. to allow anyone besides themselves to play the game.

No no smoothrich, its not NA. its just you and shik and all the bumboys that follow you

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2013, 02:52:26 pm »
+2
@Rogue

Of course I can understand your point of view. Don't worry about negative opinions and do what you have to do, but do it well! Now, when entire map is dancing to your music, play nice. Give people something more than cold calculation (incidentally, full of errors, but here you can't count on my help :P ) It's time to make use of accumulated resources, because an unexpected end of round can deprive us all well-deserved entertainment, and then you will have a serious cause for concern because of negative image  :wink:

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #326 on: February 08, 2013, 03:59:12 pm »
+3
You guys need to have a massive orgy already.

Would help relieve all this tension.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #327 on: February 08, 2013, 05:23:41 pm »
So guys.. Attack.. maybe?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #328 on: February 08, 2013, 06:01:51 pm »
+8
Lol @

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #329 on: February 08, 2013, 06:09:09 pm »
+3
Best message ever :)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.