Author Topic: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance  (Read 47264 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance
« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2013, 01:16:35 pm »
+1
If you believe the actions of that one randomer to be a decleration of war then you are a fool.
Turtles

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #241 on: February 06, 2013, 01:36:15 pm »
Shu han was provoked by an attack from "a random who just joined the Crusader Alliance".. You started this war so the new great big eastern alliance could come down and remove us from the map.

I say good luck to you, and good day.

If  factions would declare war on each other because of actions from one singe player - in this case even a randomer - there would be neither UIF nor anti UIF
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #242 on: February 06, 2013, 02:46:00 pm »
We used it as a reconquest casus belli. Have some imagination you turds 8-)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #243 on: February 06, 2013, 02:49:44 pm »
+10
It was a hot summer night, the air was moist like a london prostitute after a night of backbreaking work. In a little tavern hidden in away in the slums of a large city, a meeting had been called. The room was filled with hooded knights and warriors, maimed and beaten, however, their eyes were lit up by a fiery craving for revenge. One by one the hoods were removed, and they revealed to be the leaders of all the free factions crushed by the mighty hordes of barbarians from the West. They toasted to their fallen brothers in arms, then feasted wildly on the stew, strongwine and women that were provided. After the feast the men sat down at the table and they would pledge their swords that this would never happen again. No longer would they stand divided against this overwhelming force, even if this ment giving up their personal feudes and glorious goals or ideals. To defeat what has crushed generations and generations of their warriors, they had to become what they hated the most. They swore an oath that untill the barbarians were defeated, they would stand together. Blood was drawn from each hand to seal the pact and one child was to be sent hostage to each faction to guarantee loyalty. After this the nobles dispersed and the rest is... history.

So, as anti-UIF, or UIF+ or Eastern CBA or whatever you guys like to call us, we thought we arrived at the point were we would be grinding down the last Grey Order cities/tickets and then move our way up to the DRZ for the real pain. This proces would be excruciating for us, however we can handle it. We already threw 15k tickets at Uxhall, we did a pretty good job on the sieges so far, the K/D's are very acceptable.
This UIF claims to be inactive since they got struck by this "oh, im so butthurt that we got punished for ORGANISED cheating" banwave. What we see is that in the not so for past drz has taken Reyvadin from the Kapi and Slekzh Castle. Forcing us to throw armies on Reyvadin and Kinngrimm loads of armies on Slekzh. Furthermore we see GO throwing thousands of tickets on Tshibitn, also not so long ago. In our Uxhal efforts, the city is filled to the brim with UIF people inside who are recruiting tickets to keep the last stand going. Ofc, all of this is being hugely inactive. I'm not discussing that they lost huge momentum and members on strat. All i'm saying is that we have no compassion whatsoever with their situation due to their cheating. And our goal remains the same, we will wipe them out.

The Rebels are a faction WE, the coalition financed and armed, as anti-UIF raiders/anarchistic attack force to disrupt UIF activities. Remember stolen Nord goods etc. These troops now being used to attack our allied faction, is more then casus belli.

Shu Han attacking templars right on the moment we threw 15k at Uxhall and the other of our allies are occupied in GO lands with their forces smells like a very organised move. They must have considered us weakened and not rdy to make an immediate response to their agression. Sly indeed. Breaking Up the Uxhall siege leaves a very bitter taste in our mouths. Shu han explicitly stated its neutrality and in the past we have looked beyond them trading with DRZ and GO, hence supporting their upkeep/equipment. They were also allowed to shop in our lands. In our perspective we need the templars strong against GO and DRZ, and we cant allow them to be tied up in another war. You guys are the smaller problem here, so 1st we deal with you guys. Bagge knew very well what was going to happen and still you guys persisted with his. We were very fine with you guys living and trading there, but now you are interfering with our main objective and we cant allow that.

Offline Lepintoi

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shu Han
  • Game nicks: Lepintoi
« Reply #244 on: February 06, 2013, 03:16:19 pm »
Nothing new there hara, in my opinion you could have easily continued your fight in Uxhall and let templars either give up their land (we need new tradefiefs since u took our GO trade fiefs :p) or let templars fight for it clan vs clan...

+1 on the RP tho

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #245 on: February 06, 2013, 03:17:10 pm »
+5
Yes the rebels fought against the UIF, and we would have done it again if we went back in time. And we've been thankful to Coalition for letting us use your S&D. But I did clearly tell Rogue that since UIF are inactive, and not a threat to strat anymore we are going independent and incase our future allies end up in conflict with Coalition we will have to fight you. I did warn  you :D

Secondly, Our goal this entire strat has been to achieve chaos and inorder in strat so even the smallest of clans can rise and enjoy the game, where everybody can enjoy simple small wars. Greys and Druzhina have reached a size where they're not a threat to entire strat, they're just simple factions now like the rest of us. Occitans, The Empire, Brodniks, Legio, Union, Nords and DeBitre are gone from strat. And it looks more like you guys are out for revenge and be entitled to say "We beat UIF" rather than anything else.

We believe our goal at the moment can be achieved by breaking the Eastern block to simple factions too. I don't mind Greys and Druzhinas playing strat at all. But I do mind seeing blocks like the Eastern still exist in times like these.

And as I have said before, I am fighting to see the western part of strat cleared of Colonies. Give us these colonies and the war is over (atleast for me). But you say you need these fiefs to fight DRZ and Greys which I do not agree with, so the war will probably just continue.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 06, 2013, 03:17:16 pm »
They were also allowed to shop in our lands.

Don't pull that crap. You gave us the worst deal ever and you know it.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 06, 2013, 03:32:57 pm »
+7
Funny thing, in a war game everyone cries like a bloody pussies about being attacked. I thought that's the point of strat. Quit whining, make war! :wink:

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 06, 2013, 03:44:51 pm »
Funny thing, in a war game everyone cries like a bloody pussies about being attacked. I thought that's the point of strat. Quit whining, make war! :wink:

Indeed. Only time I cried was when Anom leader of the eastern block told me "your moms pussy" or something. That upset me very very much

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #249 on: February 06, 2013, 04:03:29 pm »
+5
Extract from a speech given by Pope Bredeus II given at Dhirim

<-- Bredeus II

"The noble kingdoms of Apostates and the Coalition must come to the aid their fellow chadzians in the West. The infidel Shu are advancing into the heart of Western chadzidom; chadzians are being oppressed and attacked; churches and holy donkeys are being defiled. Jelkala is groaning under the Chinese yoke. The Holy Donkey Stable is in Chinese hands and has been turned into a noodle factory. Pilgrims are harassed and even prevented from access to the Holy Land."

"The East must march to the defense of the West. All should go, rich and poor alike. The Allies must stop their advance on the UIF. Let them go instead against the infidel and fight a righteous war.

"Armagan himself will lead them, for they will be doing his work. There will be absolution and remission of sins for all who die in the service of chadz. Here they are poor and miserable sinners; there they will be rich and happy. Let none hesitate; they must march at once. God wills it!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 04:12:01 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #250 on: February 06, 2013, 04:12:55 pm »
+9
Proof that templars use hax

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 04:17:18 pm by BASNAK »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #251 on: February 06, 2013, 04:19:35 pm »
god gives us the gift of advanced weaponry. he gives you chopsticks so that you can not even feed yourself easily! Proof of gods will
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline donib

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow money, slow problems
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Donib
« Reply #252 on: February 06, 2013, 04:33:46 pm »
+1
Gotta love this thread

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #253 on: February 06, 2013, 05:04:58 pm »
You can justify it anyway you want, but an 87 members and 26 fiefs faction, called for his 163 members and 32 fiefs allies to defeat 58 members and 12 fiefs. Not really how I imagined the new UIF free Strat.

GG
You can justify it anyway you want, but an attack onto someone you have a None Aggression Pact, without canceling that treaty with at least a days grace period, but also "possibly" using information about fief transfer which was given i take it in a normal conversation and then afterwards crying that the alliance partner(CFA) and block partners (coallition/apostates/cfa) wouldn't sit idle by while one of their main members is taken down and you indirectly if only, help the UIF. *takesanotherdeepbreath*
What do you think if it had been turned out the complete other way round like, Apostates and Crusaders would have went inactive, and Coallition taking the place of DRZ while CFA the place from GO. The two members of the inactive factions would decide mix together make 2 new faction and then help the same people as before and fight the same enemies as before ... how does that look to you?
Yes it is bad that there are 2 big blocks, but as long not one site has won, they stick together, and you and Ottoman just prolonged that war for months ... not that i enjoy fighting but dude at some point i want have a rest and even if i then get lazy and get wiped at least i can say i reached a game goal.
If your and Ottomans intervention would lead to eastern block even failing, which i don't see happening, but if that would be, you betcha some people won't be happy about that, which but maybe the point in the first place to make people unhappy so others can be ... friends stick together right?

EDIT:also what thomas said
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:29:03 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 06, 2013, 05:27:01 pm »