Author Topic: The Kutt Agreement  (Read 3144 times)

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
Re: The Kutt Agreement
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 07:36:21 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
u guize r no gud durty cheeters
dont put me down
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 08:15:03 pm »
+2
P.S.S.  There is no reason to put KUTT down at this point, the war is long over and they really haven't done anything deserving of ridicule.

Thank you Kesh.

I'm sorry Chesty, I didn't know my little comment at you got your panties in a bunch. Let's not forget, that you represent Remnant, a faction that now has good bonds with the former KUTT members. I would hate for us to do what you guys and many others did to us--join in on the Witch Hunt band wagon. And while it is very tempting, we've been good sports, I've even offered my assistance to Elindor, leader of HG, apart of your Faction in prepping them for what I hope isn't their demise simply because I hate to see someone go through the same thing we did.

Yes, our defeat was pathetic, we could hardly lift a sword against our aggressors, and I've admitted my mistake and wrote about this all before, giving warning to future clans as to Not what to Do. It's in this thread section. To continue to belittle our former clan, in spite of your clan getting goose-stomped on at the moment, is just a masquerade and uncalled for. Just be happy that the rest of your clanmates for the most part are mature and I don't let your little rants and hateful comments bleach the image I have of the clan as a whole.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 08:41:48 pm »
+7
FCC says:

We the mighty members of FCC went to war with the mega giant Hospitaller, with there 30,000 troops and unlimited gear, we are an elite and honourable bunch even tho we are most certainly the underdog in this endeavour! We have simply left the steppe as we got bored of Hospitaller and their turtle tactics.

Hospitaller says:

We the few have been locked down in the steppe from the beginning of this war, due to the attack on hero party and then inevitable attack from the mighty Tkov/NH, With no trade, no income, mediocre gear and naked troops, We fought hard to keep what was ours, and have been doing a great job at it, our image has also bloomed compared to previous strats.

Community says:

Shut the ^#&# up about it! We all know what happened!

We agree with the community Kesh, Can you??

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 08:43:35 pm »
+5
Chesty, stop.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 09:15:17 pm »
FCC says:

We the mighty members of FCC went to war with the mega giant Hospitaller, with there 30,000 troops and unlimited gear, we are an elite and honourable bunch even tho we are most certainly the underdog in this endeavour! We have simply left the steppe as we got bored of Hospitaller and their turtle tactics.

???  I just added up the troops in your fiefs and the armies near me while I was in your lands and got 20K troops, I never exaggerated or said 30K, you also never had a naked battle, but your cities and castles were full of plate armor when attacked.  I know you have been working to propagandize whatever I say and pretend you were somehow underdogs while getting the benefit of being defenders and like brave brave sir robin just sitting inside your castles and cities while we stole your S&D.  the tkove and nh war was old history by the time we attacked, you hadn't fought a battle in 6 weeks and somehow you pretend you were weak.  I'll admit you were underdogs in being really really bad at protecting spawn flags, but in no other situation.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 10:04:38 pm »
+4
By signing this agreement you agree the one and only meaningful event to come out of this strat was stomping the life out of the Kutt clan and that all other wars were either completely one sided, failed because of shotty game mechanics, or involved some irrelevant clan like Hero Party or Birdclan.

In a little over a week the once mighty kingdom of Kutt was conquered, with many thanks to their allies Hospitaller. Lets not forget they lost two cities and two castles in the span of like four days and in every battle never had a ratio close to 1 to 1.

Translation:

KUTT war was not one-sided.

They lost everything in almost two weeks and could never muster any kills while fighting against Remnant/FCC/Fallen/Teutonics/Anders' mercenary army/whoever the hell else was attacking them.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 10:15:45 pm »
They attacked Hero Party, but hero Party never invaded their lands or did anything to them other than beat the invading armies.  TKOV/NH invaded and took a few villages and a castle and Hospitallers lost several thousand troops before peace was declared.  We didn't invade Hosp lands for well over  a month after that as we first dealt with KUTT and then delayed for a while to rebuild from that war.  They had over  a month and  a half to rebuild to our 3 weeks where they didn't have a single battle and we lost troops supporting our liege lord Partyboy.  Not our fault they were too unorganized to rebuild as quickly as we did (though they still had plenty of plate mail and almost 20K troops when we invaded so not really unprepared).

We didn't even do that much since they mostly just turtled up in their castles while we stole millions of gold worth of S&D from them, no point in attacking someone when over half their fief owners have their night-times setting pushing any prime-time battle into 3-6 am EST (makes the game boring to stop fun fights by not changing nighttime settings after repeatedly being told about how they are blocking all prime-time battles).  The remnant attacks suffered from that nighttime problem along with us so most of their fiefs were never even attacked and very few big battles not at 6 am where they could always field half again as many mercs as remnant or us.

P.S.  FCC has been fighting pretty hard for 4 months straight with only a 3 week break. it might get unnoticed because its our normal modus operandi and we tend to be the aggressors rather than the defenders (which by the way with the respawn timer setup is far more taxing and costs far more than being a defender).

P.S.S.  There is no reason to put KUTT down at this point, the war is long over and they really haven't done anything deserving of ridicule.
Sugarcoat much?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 12:32:42 am »
+2

P.S.  FCC has been fighting pretty hard for 4 months straight

figthing padded army is hard ? really

.I'll admit you were underdogs in being really really bad at protecting spawn flags, but in no other situation.

yeah that what we saw in new dashbigha http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1927 with your 2k army against 1.725k french frog army....you know the same coward who retreat usually ?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 12:41:38 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 12:45:18 am »
Thank you Kesh.

I'm sorry Chesty, I didn't know my little comment at you got your panties in a bunch. Let's not forget, that you represent Remnant, a faction that now has good bonds with the former KUTT members. I would hate for us to do what you guys and many others did to us--join in on the Witch Hunt band wagon. And while it is very tempting, we've been good sports, I've even offered my assistance to Elindor, leader of HG, apart of your Faction in prepping them for what I hope isn't their demise simply because I hate to see someone go through the same thing we did.

Yes, our defeat was pathetic, we could hardly lift a sword against our aggressors, and I've admitted my mistake and wrote about this all before, giving warning to future clans as to Not what to Do. It's in this thread section. To continue to belittle our former clan, in spite of your clan getting goose-stomped on at the moment, is just a masquerade and uncalled for. Just be happy that the rest of your clanmates for the most part are mature and I don't let your little rants and hateful comments bleach the image I have of the clan as a whole.

Don't apologize. I was never offended, don't even know what comment you are referring too. I don't care what you think of me or Remnants because you're irrelevant. Goose-stomped may be a bit strong though considering; TKoV is three times as large as us, we have no formal allies, it's taken them two plus months to take just our undefended southern lands, and we spent the better part of those two months ATTACKING the northern part of Hospitaller (a clan twice our size).

In comparison:

Kutt was pretty equal in size to FCC, they had a very powerful ally in Hospitaller, and they got shit stomped out of the fucking game in little over two weeks.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 12:55:37 am »
+3
Kutt was pretty equal in size to FCC, they had a very powerful ally in Hospitaller, and they got shit stomped out of the fucking game in little over two weeks.

I think you are forgetting that Hospitaller sent zero aid in troops and could not offer anything past roster support, and KUTT was under attack from a half dozen factions (Coalition included). Coming from one of the factions that was attacking them, they had not the coldest chance in hell in that unfair little clusterfuck.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 01:29:38 am »

I think you are forgetting that Hospitaller sent zero aid in troops and could not offer anything past roster support, and KUTT was under attack from a half dozen factions (Coalition included). Coming from one of the factions that was attacking them, they had not the coldest chance in hell in that unfair little clusterfuck.

I didn't forget anything. The other clans didn't jump in right away. They put forth such a poor showing in the first couple fights that their allies abandoned them and everyone else jumped in for a piece.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 01:38:45 am »
+7
Everyone put in a good effort and we're all getting ice cream after the game.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 01:49:43 am »
Everyone put in a good effort and we're all getting ice cream after the game.

I'll kick this can all the fuck way down the street if I feel like it haha.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 01:52:29 am »
+6
I didn't forget anything. The other clans didn't jump in right away. They put forth such a poor showing in the first couple fights that their allies abandoned them and everyone else jumped in for a piece.

That's not true, I sent them some peasants that kept one village fighting for another day.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 03:26:31 am »
+1
Don't apologize. I was never offended, don't even know what comment you are referring too. I don't care what you think of me or Remnants because you're irrelevant. Goose-stomped may be a bit strong though considering; TKoV is three times as large as us, we have no formal allies, it's taken them two plus months to take just our undefended southern lands, and we spent the better part of those two months ATTACKING the northern part of Hospitaller (a clan twice our size).

In comparison:

Oh Chestaclese, calling me irrelevant, that's cute. Anyway, as others have already pointed out, we weren't attacked by JUST FCC, sure, they did some heavy lifting, but we were not in anyway comparable to them. As many have already said, while our Strat faction may have showed 44 or something, only about 9-10 were active, if that. We bit off more than we could chew, it's a simple story, and it ended poorly. There's no need to continue to rub it in our face, I do not know what your beef is with us. We were always good sports in our scrims against you guys and never have I bad-mouthed you in game, just curious what your motive is.

oh, and about that little "Never noticed the comment" you directly quoted it nerd and replied to it, so I'm very sure you noticed it.

Lets all just agree that Kutt got their asses handed to them. Their fall from the game was spectacular.

Much the same way Remnant is getting manhandled at the moment, wouldn't you say?
(click to show/hide)

I wouldn't.

GG, thanks for playing, have a great night. Do as your superiors are telling you and get off the forums.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:29:43 am by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.