Author Topic: The Kutt Agreement  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
The Kutt Agreement
« on: January 21, 2013, 05:50:26 am »
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
Re: The Kutt Agreement
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 05:55:01 am »
+6
wow what a northerncentric bias against desert drama
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 05:56:35 am »
+3
um..... who cares
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:01:08 am »
+17
By signing this agreement you agree the one and only meaningful event to come out of this strat was stomping the life out of the Kutt clan and that all other wars were either completely one sided, failed because of shotty game mechanics, or involved some irrelevant clan like Hero Party or Birdclan.

In a little over a week the once mighty kingdom of Kutt was conquered, with many thanks to their allies Hospitaller. Lets not forget they lost two cities and two castles in the span of like four days and in every battle never had a ratio close to 1 to 1.
Surprised you had the time to write this considering all the running you have done from TKOV.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 10:01:11 am »
+6
Surprised you had the time to write this considering all the running you have done from TKOV.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 10:29:56 am »

They declared war two months ago. It took me two minutes to set my destination on the strat map and less than a day for me to get there.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 11:00:33 am »
+6
What the hell is the point of this thread?  There were already two threads about the FCC / KUTT war, apparently Tanken's comment about you guys getting your anus's stretched by VE was offensive enough that you took it up a level to make a useless shit post about something they've already heard about 1000 times before.

calm down just calm down, calm down just calm down.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 03:22:14 pm »
+5
Silly, irrelevant desert clans?

LLJK won a war by virtue of trolling alone, a war which Remnant should remember well.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=552
There was no mistake in attacking LLJK, we were winning that war comprehensively, there was only one very minor set-back which was losing a Remnant army to them - leaving their army crippled, barely more than 100 men.
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/ceasing-na-strat/msg627804/#msg627804

Hero Party fought and held off Hospitallers

Chevaliers at least tried to fight VE as best they could

BIRD Clan held off Hero Party for over a month with only 4-5 active people

Silly irrelevant desert clans indeed.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 03:40:27 pm »
+2
Signed
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 03:49:20 pm »
+1
Hospitaller has been fighting pretty hard for like 4 months now first against HP, then NH/VE then FCC/Remnant

KUTT's implosion was pretty spectacular tho.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:52:52 pm by Turboflex »

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 04:41:52 pm »
+1
What the hell is the point of this thread?  There were already two threads about the FCC / KUTT war, apparently Tanken's comment about you guys getting your anus's stretched by VE was offensive enough that you took it up a level to make a useless shit post about something they've already heard about 1000 times before.

calm down just calm down, calm down just calm down.

Not offended. I actually didn't read any of that. I made this thread because people were making a mess of the Tamda thread.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 04:53:17 pm »
Chesty...Why?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 06:21:27 pm »
+1
Not sure if horrible sportsmanship or horrible attempt at humor.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 06:27:08 pm »
+3
Hospitaller has been fighting pretty hard for like 4 months now first against HP, then NH/VE then FCC/Remnant

They attacked Hero Party, but hero Party never invaded their lands or did anything to them other than beat the invading armies.  TKOV/NH invaded and took a few villages and a castle and Hospitallers lost several thousand troops before peace was declared.  We didn't invade Hosp lands for well over  a month after that as we first dealt with KUTT and then delayed for a while to rebuild from that war.  They had over  a month and  a half to rebuild to our 3 weeks where they didn't have a single battle and we lost troops supporting our liege lord Partyboy.  Not our fault they were too unorganized to rebuild as quickly as we did (though they still had plenty of plate mail and almost 20K troops when we invaded so not really unprepared).

We didn't even do that much since they mostly just turtled up in their castles while we stole millions of gold worth of S&D from them, no point in attacking someone when over half their fief owners have their night-times setting pushing any prime-time battle into 3-6 am EST (makes the game boring to stop fun fights by not changing nighttime settings after repeatedly being told about how they are blocking all prime-time battles).  The remnant attacks suffered from that nighttime problem along with us so most of their fiefs were never even attacked and very few big battles not at 6 am where they could always field half again as many mercs as remnant or us.

P.S.  FCC has been fighting pretty hard for 4 months straight with only a 3 week break. it might get unnoticed because its our normal modus operandi and we tend to be the aggressors rather than the defenders (which by the way with the respawn timer setup is far more taxing and costs far more than being a defender).

P.S.S.  There is no reason to put KUTT down at this point, the war is long over and they really haven't done anything deserving of ridicule.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:30:33 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 07:21:35 pm »
+3
I'm guessing that if remnant had actually stood their ground against VE they would've fallen just as quickly if not faster.