Author Topic: Cowardly Frogs Attacking FCC  (Read 4644 times)

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
Re: Cowardly Frogs Attacking FCC
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 07:37:17 pm »
Hopefully nice and clear battle lines will be drawn with few clans refusing to take sides. The only war I saw in strat 3 was being part of FIDLGB, not knowing wtf I was doing, and getting absolutely RECTUMRAVAGED by Hospitaller+friends. I haven't seen any cool wars in strat 4 yet and I'm too new to have experienced any prior strat rounds.

Yeah Jabonra castle can be given back to us and we won't be hostile to you, that cool?

Cause otherwise kinda seems like you already picked your side.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 07:42:32 pm »
AH HA LOOK AT ME IM MAD ON THE FORUMS!#!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 09:45:37 pm »
And now back to role-playing - ye french dogs have no chance against the might of free english-speaking men.  You will rue the day you attempted to challenge free men.

P.S. For all those angry replies - learn to actually role-play, more interesting and clever roleplaying would be enjoyable and also - RAGE MOAR

Racism and Role playing are two very different things.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 10:08:16 pm »
Without any declaration of war for fear that our preparations would overwhelm them, the frogs have attacked the brave villagers of Dashbigha as the mega-coalition of Hospitallers, Occitan, Hero Party, and chevalieres (now part of occitan) have shown their true colors.  No worries, we acted upon Hospitallers fully aware of this massive coalition in hopes to fight this evil empire that has brought thousands of troops and gold over from EU where they received it from Union and Grey Order multii-accounts that were banned and then those fief owners had their fiefs given to occitan. 

The FREE companies of Calradia will fight this vile tide of darkness that seeks to turn the whole of Calradia French so that all true americans and canadians can speak english and only english.  We are outnumbered 5:1, but fear not - any real man is the equal of 10 of their vile kind.
Epic mad bad :lol:

Lol, you crack me up how crazy you are and how serious you take this game smoothrich.  Not sure where you went all the way off the reservation somewhere between strat 2 and 3 and now but you seriously need some psychological help.  I am saying this as a former friend - start taking your valium again - you need it.

And now back to role-playing - ye french dogs have no chance against the might of free english-speaking men.  You will rue the day you attempted to challenge free men.

P.S. For all those angry replies - learn to actually role-play, more interesting and clever roleplaying would be enjoyable and also - RAGE MOAR
Epic mad bad fail :lol:

Yeah, man, you totally got RP right, keep it up, everyone loves you :wink:

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 10:21:30 pm »
Yeah Jabonra castle can be given back to us and we won't be hostile to you, that cool?

Cause otherwise kinda seems like you already picked your side.

I'm not exactly an authority on these things by any measure, but isn't JABONRA a seperate entity from Hero Party? Or are they one in the same? I was given New Rindyar; I'm not one to turn down a gift from anyone. We didn't take it forcibly from anyone.

If McDeath, Palatro, BobWeaver, etc etc want to get in contact with me via steam, PM, email, text message, or snail-mail, they can do so. They have not.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/faction-halls/the-frisian-freedom-recruiting-na/

^The thread above contains my steam information, as well as our teamspeak information. If you've got business or matters to discuss, your resources are right there.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:38:00 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 10:26:41 pm »
I am proud to have both French and English on everything I buy.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »
I offered to pay off BobWeaver's mortgage and he handed the fief over peaceably.  No one but the current owner has any claim for the castle.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2013, 10:47:30 pm »
You will rue the day you attempted to challenge free men.

Lol bullshit free men Les chevaliers occitans are the free men and decide to oppose the cruel Fcc monster Into their evil plan! Death to FCC/FALLEN COALITION

Burn in hell.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2013, 11:06:08 pm »
Probably because Smooth tastelessly predicted that Kesh would commit the next Sandy Hook massacre less than a week after that tragedy happened.  What's worse?  Accusing someone they didn't take a pill or accusing someone that they will massacre 30 people including 20 children?
Judging by the fact that it took place in a different thread and I assumed that they would stop talking about it then, bringing it up again only shows hipocracy, this is fucking DIPLOMACY, not let's find out your IRL issues and make fun of them.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 12:34:34 am »
And now back to role-playing - ye black dogs have no chance against the might of free white men.  You will rue the day you attempted to challenge white men.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 12:38:33 am »

Wow that is racist - you should be careful what you write. 

Also learn the difference between identifying with a "race" and a "nationality".  The one is based on unchangeable characteristics based on heredity, the other is simply identification with your country of birth as your "community" or nation.

i love tweaking all your super serious noses.  :)  Its just so cute how you all react.  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:44:27 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline AluminumMonster

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_Flying_Dildos
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 12:39:57 am »
Racism and Role playing are two very different things.

whats wrong with role playing as a racist?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:44:14 am by AluminumMonster »
THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHOOT A DILDO DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 12:43:59 am »
Regardless of what's going on in this topic, I'd like to say that I had a long conversation in class today about how when DnD came out, there was obsessive compulsive children that took the game way to seriously.  For example, you know how your character would overtime get stronger and stronger?  Well when the time came that your character died from some random event, the normal kids would say 'Never mind that' and continue playing the game, whereas the crazy children would flip out and start crying etc.  Now looking at the times today, consider all those rage videos of people on Youtube yelling at their T.V.'s and taking the game too seriously.  Think what's going on in their minds, think what they'd be capable of in that anger... breaking a wall, breaking their monitor... just sayin.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 12:45:56 am »
Regardless of what's going on in this topic, I'd like to say that I had a long conversation in class today about how when DnD came out, there was obsessive compulsive children that took the game way to seriously.  For example, you know how your character would overtime get stronger and stronger?  Well when the time came that your character died from some random event, the normal kids would say 'Never mind that' and continue playing the game, whereas the crazy children would flip out and start crying etc.  Now looking at the times today, consider all those rage videos of people on Youtube yelling at their T.V.'s and taking the game too seriously.  Think what's going on in their minds, think what they'd be capable of in that anger... breaking a wall, breaking their monitor... just sayin.

Good point - why smoothrich needs to start taking his medication again.  Raging so hard he talks about other players as mass murderers of children days after the exact event. I was just being helpful.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:28 am »

Only thing is, smoothrich has the video of you raging.