Author Topic: Cowardly Frogs Attacking FCC  (Read 4647 times)

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
Re: Cowardly Frogs Attacking FCC
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 05:50:51 am »
Without any declaration of war for fear that our preparations would overwhelm them, the frogs have attacked the brave villagers of Dashbigha as the mega-coalition of Hospitallers, Occitan, Hero Party, and chevalieres (now part of occitan) have shown their true colors.  No worries, we acted upon Hospitallers fully aware of this massive coalition in hopes to fight this evil empire that has brought thousands of troops and gold over from EU where they received it from Union and Grey Order multii-accounts that were banned and then those fief owners had their fiefs given to occitan. 

The FREE companies of Calradia will fight this vile tide of darkness that seeks to turn the whole of Calradia French so that all true americans and canadians can speak english and only english.  We are outnumbered 5:1, but fear not - any real man is the equal of 10 of their vile kind.

Just clearing things up, it's spelled "Chevalier".

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 06:23:33 am »
Slightly related question. Checked some strat battles and looked at roster and saw some interesting names in FCC faction.

When did Fallen merge with FCC in NA side lol?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 06:30:09 am »
NA Fallen are pretty much dead on Strategus... it's only like 2-3 active player right now and that number will probably go down even more as Loki and Boss have disappeared after the Holidays. As for me EVE online is grinding more and more of my time each day. Wormholes you know!  :wink:

For the last month, most of our people went to EU side to farm help our EU brothers.

That left few of us that still wanted to play on NA, so we joined FCC strat faction temporarily having like-minded idea.

Hope that clear your mind!  :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 06:36:36 am by Dach »
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline AluminumMonster

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_Flying_Dildos
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 06:34:59 am »
The FREE companies of Calradia will fight this vile tide of darkness that seeks to turn the whole of Calradia French so that all true americans and canadians can speak english and only english.  We are outnumbered 5:1, but fear not - any real free man is the equal of 10 of their vile kind.

usa mutha fuckers!! if you dont like it, you can giit out!

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHOOT A DILDO DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 07:49:36 am »
Curse the FROGS of the south, vultures they are.  Using the remains of dead empires to wage war on civilizations far smaller than theirs, they are heretics and are undeserving of life, we shall burn their women and rape their churches! (if they even have such things, being the heathens they are)

You will rue the day you supported the heresy ridden, scum spewing, rubbage talking, peasant burbling cowards that make the new NORTHERN EMPIRE of the south.  Only a FOOL would dare oppose the peaceful, intelligent, culture rich Free Companies of Calradia.  Perhaps one day your pitiful pea-brained wooden phallic conscience will be able to deter your chromosome depraved body from striking out against those who are superior to your inferior, barbaric, CHILDREN raping, gorilla populous.

(click to show/hide)

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 08:07:57 am »
Nice thread filled with nothing but anti-French racism and ad-hominem attacks about "multiaccount UIF geaR" that you made up in your head, completely lacking in humor or fun, filled with angst and despair.

You're a disgrace to the FCC and to this game's community, and the only reason FCC will end up losing as bad as they will this round is because you decided to "submit post" on every kneejerk crazy thought idea you've had.

Listen to these guys.  Is this the kind of mad bads you want to be fighting for?  Join Hero Party and friends 2day, and help us wipe Kesh from the game tomorrow!
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 08:16:24 am »
Hopefully nice and clear battle lines will be drawn with few clans refusing to take sides. The only war I saw in strat 3 was being part of FIDLGB, not knowing wtf I was doing, and getting absolutely RECTUMRAVAGED by Hospitaller+friends. I haven't seen any cool wars in strat 4 yet and I'm too new to have experienced any prior strat rounds.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 09:53:42 am »
I am off my meds again.  Here is a recording of my friend who helps us cheat by having someone in enemy team's teamspeak during strategus battle because I am so obsessed with this game I need to listen in on other team's teamspeak.  Then i spent 30 minutes editing an entire 1.5 hours of recording to suit my psychotic stalking mind.

Lol, you crack me up how crazy you are and how serious you take this game smoothrich.  Not sure where you went all the way off the reservation somewhere between strat 2 and 3 and now but you seriously need some psychological help.  I am saying this as a former friend - start taking your valium again - you need it.

And now back to role-playing - ye french dogs have no chance against the might of free english-speaking men.  You will rue the day you attempted to challenge free men.

P.S. For all those angry replies - learn to actually role-play, more interesting and clever roleplaying would be enjoyable and also - RAGE MOAR
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 04:05:39 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline AluminumMonster

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_Flying_Dildos
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 11:03:16 am »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:08:47 am by AluminumMonster »
THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHOOT A DILDO DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 01:02:39 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I am beyond ecstatic that at 0:18 seconds into that video I am visible saying "I would rather be touching myself right now."

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 01:46:46 pm »
Those cowardly frogs... bundle of cookies!

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 02:03:37 pm »
I am saying this as a former friend - start taking your valium again - you need it.

Why would you say that?  That's in it's own essence probably one of the cruelest things to say to a human being, to bring up one's past that they have no control over isn't only cruel, it's sick.  Maybe you're the one that needs medication.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 03:05:33 pm »
Nice thread filled with nothing but anti-French racism and ad-hominem attacks about "multiaccount UIF geaR" that you made up in your head, completely lacking in humor or fun, filled with angst and despair.

You're a disgrace to the FCC and to this game's community, and the only reason FCC will end up losing as bad as they will this round is because you decided to "submit post" on every kneejerk crazy thought idea you've had.

#GOTEM

That left few of us that still wanted to play on NA, so we joined FCC strat faction temporarily having like-minded idea.

Hope that clear your mind!  :)

Thx for the answer!

Also inb4 Dildos will merge with Texas Obesity to try and defeat NE 2.0

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 05:48:24 pm »
Why would you say that?  That's in it's own essence probably one of the cruelest things to say to a human being, to bring up one's past that they have no control over isn't only cruel, it's sick.  Maybe you're the one that needs medication.

Probably because Smooth tastelessly predicted that Kesh would commit the next Sandy Hook massacre less than a week after that tragedy happened.  What's worse?  Accusing someone they didn't take a pill or accusing someone that they will massacre 30 people including 20 children?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 06:05:20 pm »
Probably because Smooth tastelessly predicted that Kesh would commit the next Sandy Hook massacre less than a week after that tragedy happened.  What's worse?  Accusing someone they didn't take a pill or accusing someone that they will massacre 30 people including 20 children?

What if the pill was their heart disease pill?