Author Topic: [NA] Occitan_Liorick  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[NA] Occitan_Liorick
« on: January 06, 2013, 07:42:45 am »
I was building with construction for multiple rounds. This makes my chat disappear, which I mentioned in chat 2 or 3 times. Then I'm building a Healing Tent and Liorick kicks me. I come back and rage at him because I'm tired of these new idiot admins who think they know the rules when they don't! Seriously, they should make them pass a test or something. Then Desire is like it's delaying, bla bla bla. And Liorick says he warned me, which I couldn't see because my chat was disappeared.

CONSTRUCTING IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES. "Oh, but you weren't helping the team!" THEN WHAT IS A HEALING TENT FOR? I know the rules; I've been on this game probably longer than all the NA admins except Shik because he's a developer. I KNOW THE RULES.

•No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)
◦OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
◦NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.
◦NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo
•No siege equipment spam
◦OK: Planting ladders to get to roofs or walls
◦OK: Blocking a door with a construction site
◦OK: Planting siege shields to provide cover from ranged fire
◦NOT OK: Creating a weapon rack and spawning more than a few items to block movement

Now please tell me where I went wrong. I wasn't delaying; there were still many people left. "You weren't helping the team." Umm ok so what is a Healing Tent for? Seriously, tell me. And shove it Liorick.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:47:57 am by Miley »

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
Re: [NA] Occitan_Liorick
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 07:54:17 am »
New idiot Admins?

Miley, i'm Liorick. I was being pretty patient, but unfortunately didn't know that you couldn't read the chat.

I kicked you and the 6 other folks after warning multiple times and having people rage in chat about your hour-long delaying/leeching (building stuff in a corner) and not attacking enemies near you.

No healing tents were popping, I only saw Siege towers. And the same 3-6 people delaying in a corner, not attacking each other.

Was fine for a couple of rounds, but I did give fair warnings.

Go fight. This ain't Sim city. lol
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:59:23 am by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 07:57:32 am »
Go read rules. This ain't Sim City. Lol.

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 08:00:23 am »
+1
Rule number 1: Use Common Sense
Rule number 2: No drawing/delaying the round on purpose

I gave enough warnings. then a kick. Come on now... I don't need to point this out to you. First few rounds fine, but this had been going on for a while.

No need to get mad.  :P

Real problem is; why cant you read chat anymore once you start building stuff?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:03:28 am by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 08:07:20 am »
I shouldn't have to point out to you that those two rules do not apply. I was drawing or delaying the round on purpose, and common sense? Yes, I know the rules, and I was abiding by them.

And no need to admin abuse even if it's accident. Hopefully you'll learn from this.  :P
Also I remember the "mad nerd" who QQed because I shot his horse instead of him. HA v HA

Script errors flood my chat and it's gone.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:19:17 am by Miley »

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 08:19:28 am »
I shouldn't have to point out to you that those two rules do not apply. I was drawing or delaying the round on purpose, and common sense? Yes, I know the rules, and I was abiding by them.

And no need to admin abuse even if it's accident. Hopefully you'll learn from this.  :P

Script errors flood my chat and it's gone.
not sure how drawing out at least 20 rounds by not hitting the enemy team and sitting in the back building things isn't leeching but alright.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 08:23:44 am »
Excuse me, I was still doing way better than a lot of other people because I would pick up a weapon and fight. I was doing 9-3, etc...

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 08:25:55 am »
+2
Nothing wrong with building a healing tent, the admin was out of line and as far as delaying goes, miley, myself and others were not running around when we were last nor were we hiding/not attacking.

Liorick is the first admin I've seen indiscriminately ban people that even happened to be in the vicinity of the construction (he banned oggrinsky, who had been fighting the whole time and attacking a horse archer, and almost all of the teutonic guys who were fighting as well)
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 08:32:23 am »
I didn't know about this because I was first to be kicked and my game exxed out.

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 07:51:27 pm »
+4
Nobody was banned, they were kicked, quit crying and get over it kids.

Palatro and Noobie were banned for 4 days for constructing towers in corners of the map some time ago.

You got 3 warnings and a kick. Grow up.
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 07:53:54 pm »
Also I remember the "mad nerd" who QQed because I shot his horse instead of him. HA v HA

Not an accident. I would do again if it was being done repeatedly and attracting people to wear dresses and not fight each other.

Bringing in an HA story from a year ago? lol?  Miley, you're getting desperate!

I do apologize if you couldn't read my warnings; that was unfortunate.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:14:45 pm by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Brookston

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 08:13:35 pm »
+3
Most people would rather cut off their own hands than be as rude as you guys were being last night. 

There were LITERALLY 100 people waiting for you guys to quit goofing off at the end of every round for an hour. 

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 02:31:43 am »
Not an accident. I would do again if it was being done repeatedly and attracting people to wear dresses and not fight each other.

Bringing in an HA story from a year ago? lol?  Miley, you're getting desperate!

I do apologize if you couldn't read my warnings; that was unfortunate.

Does it matter from when it was? You're calling me a mad nerd when you did the exact same thing.

Nobody was banned, they were kicked, quit crying and get over it kids.

Palatro and Noobie were banned for 4 days for constructing towers in corners of the map some time ago.

You got 3 warnings and a kick. Grow up.

Oh, wow. Calling people kids and to grow up isn't generic at all. Also, idiot, I couldn't see chat, so I couldn't see your stupid warnings for things I wasn't breaking the rules for.

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 02:57:27 am »
+3
Oh, wow. Calling people kids and to grow up isn't generic at all. Also, idiot, I couldn't see chat, so I couldn't see your stupid warnings for things I wasn't breaking the rules for.

I call it as I see it. Generic or not, you were acting like a mad kid last night.

All that for a kick after an hour of goofing off in a corner. Its pretty unfortunate.  Calling me an idiot for not being aware of something that is buggy on your end and which I have no control over... lol
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 03:03:03 am »
No I'm mad because it's the third time an admin has been wrong in their kick (for me).

Muki kicked me and later admitted it was wrong.
Dach kicked me when another person was supposed to be kicked.
You kicked me for not breaking the rules.

And Muki almost kicked me another time, but I proved him wrong so I didn't get kicked. I'm tired of these amateur admins.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:14:02 am by Miley »