Poll

Does this thread need a poll?

Lemon is a nerd
No

Author Topic: [Global] Elderly Woman  (Read 38022 times)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
Re: [Global] Elderly Woman
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2016, 10:09:55 pm »
+2
I reported this post because you are lying

She'll take your report into consideration, then ban you for being a Bostonian, which is practically Canadian.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2016, 10:30:11 pm »
+1
She'll take your report into consideration, then ban you for being a Bostonian, which is practically Canadian.

DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME CANADIAN

FUCK THE HABS
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2016, 10:48:09 pm »
+4
DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME CANADIAN

FUCK THE HABS

Nah, you're to dumb to be a Canadian.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2016, 10:57:03 pm »
Nah, you're to dumb to be a Canadian.

get out of my life
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2016, 02:28:32 am »
+5
get out of my life

jeez mom dont you fucking care about me

let me be myself

like i dont give a shit about getting into st luthers academy

i have a wiccan altar on my dresser did you even notice

just leave me alone

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 27, 2016, 05:50:02 am »
Hi,

McDeath asked everyone to have you banned permanently from ts.

I said no and tried to defend you but the cool guys said nah cikel dis nigga gotta be banned.

Cikel was sad but understood.

Anyways no hard feelings?

I hate you

Cikel :D

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 27, 2016, 06:07:18 am »
Hey desire,

I just want to say I hate your fucking guts

Me and the other cool guys banned you from our ts and didnt care cuz thats how cool we are

Also I'd never openly support you cuz im so cool

I love you :(

Cikel

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #262 on: February 27, 2016, 06:09:13 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

You can't unban my broken heart.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 27, 2016, 06:09:44 am »
Hey can you guys not downvote me?

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2016, 06:10:48 am »
+1
If I had a treehouse I wouldn't let you in. It would be a really cool treehouse too.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2016, 06:55:38 am »
- insert navy sealesque speal about being top of her class in admin school and having over 300 confirmed bans -
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2016, 07:24:19 am »
+4

Its okay you go be cool and I'll be a stickler for the rules.

I had no idea I even banned you I was just swapping players in spectator finding next attacker and banning for 1 hour (all of which have been lifted: just only way to enforce retreat if attackers don't comply)

Actually I only have 296 confirmed bans.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Is Elderly/Desire/Nightingale fit for an admin
« Reply #267 on: March 03, 2016, 12:09:29 am »
+4
I'm going to present to you some FACTS about situations and how Elderly/Desire/Nightingale handle them.

Background: All this started on or about when Strat 6 began. Gobblins as a whole would talk shit in NA1 and I happen to be one of the few that would talk shit back and kill them at ease I might add and also PM me talking shit. All well and good. Then a few Strat battles happen, Pars and I defended a village and that is when the ban threads begin to happen. All from Gobblins with questionable screenshots and/or proof. There was no problem banning me and I did my time. No problem. Then Gobblins would TW and even TK me. I screenshot and recorded the incident. It should be a cut and clear case correct? Wrong.

My ban thread against generic Gobblin: http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-bensai_ha_is_hard/msg1201483/#msg1201483
As you can see, I have a SS of me being TW and then TK, so in fact TWO STRIKES.  So Elderly/Desire/Nightingale will turn around and say that I TW the offender and I did ONCE as you can see in my screenshot. It was purely accidental and only ONCE (again screenshot), does it warrant a TW and TK? I didn't get a response to my thread so I PM Elderly/Desire/Nightingale asking for him to look into it.

Elderly/Desire/Nightingale responses over PM referencing the ban thread I posted (look above for link): "I was replying to them in the morning and I had to leave or I'd be late. Didn't over look anything just went top towards bottom." (When Nightingale banned JayJrod but didn't look into mine), "I typically do ban threads in the morning before I go. Will take a look at yours tomorrow if its not yet resolved"., and finally when I asked about the racial slur that the team killer use as a provocation "The Racial slur was a proxy word which we aren't allowed to enforce anything on unless it gets out of hand hence why Schoi can run around and spam "Nikgur" etc.' The teamkill is questionable as idk the full situation to believe him or you would be wrong. Without logs as proof to validate either side. " BTW he never looked into it.

I immediately got the feeling that something was not right but now we come to the current situation

Situation referring Arytem feedback thread: http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-artyem/  and http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-dracul_artyem/195/
I posted a feedback thread on Arytem and Elderly/Desire/Nightingale seemed fit to respond first and quite quickly. I did not understand why he was so defensive when I was talking about Arytem. Did I hit close to home? IDK but the fact remained that they are indeed friends according Elderly,  So in fact Elderly/Desire/Nightingale had a hand in my banning according to "if you are questioning my place in this thread its because I aided Artyem in deciding your punishment not because he is my friend." This is when a few interesting things were typed by Elderly/Desire/Nightingale that directly contradict what she told me earlier over PM.

"Team-wounding took place in the screenshot also clear provocation of the person you team-wounded and team-killed." - Isn't this what happen here http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-bensai_ha_is_hard/msg1201483/#msg1201483 ? Provocation took place according to the screenshot.

"You are banned because you are attempting to impersonate another player trying to make him look bad and even get him banned" I asked the question several times of how I try to make him look bad and get him banned. This was Elderly/Desire/Nightingale "the intention in my honest opinion is very clear, you wouldn't use a name so similar if you did not intend this." and "Even if you are being 100% honest in the fact you had no intention to slander by impersonating, You couldn't convince me otherwise with no amount of proof."

"I do however agree with Artyem that you were in fact using Gobblin's name with malicious intent. Whether you are guilty of this or not is secondary as you have been put into a position where this scenario is highly probable." How to you come to this conclusion without any concert evidence? Your using personal opinion, speculative agreements and to put it plainly is just your BELIEF.

Belief - In other words, belief is when someone thinks something is reality, true, when they have no absolute verified foundation for their certainty of the truth or realness of something.

"I'm taking your past behavior and grouping it with this incident and coming to the conclusion that it being malicious is highly probable." So in fact you are projecting an significant risk of unfair prejudice by coming to that conclusion. Didn't I do the time of my crime per say?

"The reason I say you are a crying idiot is because of this simpleton type behavior of pointing fingers at everyone other than yourself." this quote should speak for itself.

"I think its been mentioned several times, the team-wounding and team-killing is now secondary to the actual issue : impersonation." "Team-wounding took place in the screenshot." "read Artyem's message about banned for impersonating and team-wounding." " Lucinda clearly thought the teamwounding was an issue (Arytem quote about TW/TK)
 Just a few quotes contradicting himself.

I will let whoever reads this do their own judgement on how Elderly/Desire/Nightingale admins and let them come to their own conclusion if he is really fit to administrate without any bias, personal feelings or emotions. Admins should adminstor on facts and that is what I  put out this thread, let me reiterate just that, FACTS. no name calling, insults, personal options or emotional response was in this thread. Now Elderly/Desire/Nightingale will most likely get defensive and start again throwing insults using "Insulting my interigity" to throw "Idiot and simpleton" around. Case and point " it does make you look like an idiot for crying so much on the forums over getting caught breaking the rules trying to get someone else banned for shit you were doing and "is an insult to his integrity and since I aided him in this decision you are saying the same about me; That really isn't constructive and is where the insulting began which was by you which made it fair game.

Is he Admin material? I'll let you decided.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:31:28 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #268 on: March 03, 2016, 12:30:30 am »
+9
You just don't fucking get it. You can do any thing you want here in shitsville right up until someone complains about you to an admin. Not many people like you at the moment, so your ability to meme and not get burned for it is very low. That's the breaks man. You're not winning this.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 03, 2016, 01:01:11 am »
+2
Fuck you sparvico, once again, you're wrong. i havent even read his above post yet, and im already drooling at the sight of its magnificence.

I like him, he's a chill dude, says interesting things, has some of my fav quotes, doesnt pause or hesitate to call racist frenchmans racist frenchmans. and...he's not complete shit at the game like i remember you being.

so fuck off ya?

AUSTRIAN I SAY!

(click to show/hide)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE