Poll

Does this thread need a poll?

Lemon is a nerd
No

Author Topic: [Global] Elderly Woman  (Read 37996 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: [Global] Elderly Woman
« Reply #270 on: March 03, 2016, 01:03:27 am »
+4
I actually like him too. When he's being himself and not some retarded meme-child.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Is Elderly/Desire/Nightingale fit for an admin
« Reply #271 on: March 03, 2016, 01:03:39 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Two things
1. I need a TL;DR because I can't focus long enough to read it

2. You obviously have some obsessive personality traits and I really think that you need to get away from the computer for you own mental health

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2016, 01:10:29 am »
I lol'ed
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2016, 03:09:54 am »
+5
I'm going to present to you some FACTS about situations and how Elderly/Desire/Nightingale handle them.

Background: All this started on or about when Strat 6 began. Gobblins as a whole would talk shit in NA1 and I happen to be one of the few that would talk shit back and kill them at ease I might add and also PM me talking shit. All well and good. Then a few Strat battles happen, Pars and I defended a village and that is when the ban threads begin to happen. All from Gobblins with questionable screenshots and/or proof. There was no problem banning me and I did my time. No problem. Then Gobblins would TW and even TK me. I screenshot and recorded the incident. It should be a cut and clear case correct? Wrong.

My ban thread against generic Gobblin: http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-bensai_ha_is_hard/msg1201483/#msg1201483
As you can see, I have a SS of me being TW and then TK, so in fact TWO STRIKES.  So Elderly/Desire/Nightingale will turn around and say that I TW the offender and I did ONCE as you can see in my screenshot. It was purely accidental and only ONCE (again screenshot), does it warrant a TW and TK? I didn't get a response to my thread so I PM Elderly/Desire/Nightingale asking for him to look into it.

Elderly/Desire/Nightingale responses over PM referencing the ban thread I posted (look above for link): "I was replying to them in the morning and I had to leave or I'd be late. Didn't over look anything just went top towards bottom." (When Nightingale banned JayJrod but didn't look into mine), "I typically do ban threads in the morning before I go. Will take a look at yours tomorrow if its not yet resolved"., and finally when I asked about the racial slur that the team killer use as a provocation "The Racial slur was a proxy word which we aren't allowed to enforce anything on unless it gets out of hand hence why Schoi can run around and spam "Nikgur" etc.' The teamkill is questionable as idk the full situation to believe him or you would be wrong. Without logs as proof to validate either side. " BTW he never looked into it.

I immediately got the feeling that something was not right but now we come to the current situation

Situation referring Arytem feedback thread: http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-artyem/  and http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-dracul_artyem/195/
I posted a feedback thread on Arytem and Elderly/Desire/Nightingale seemed fit to respond first and quite quickly. I did not understand why he was so defensive when I was talking about Arytem. Did I hit close to home? IDK but the fact remained that they are indeed friends according Elderly,  So in fact Elderly/Desire/Nightingale had a hand in my banning according to "if you are questioning my place in this thread its because I aided Artyem in deciding your punishment not because he is my friend." This is when a few interesting things were typed by Elderly/Desire/Nightingale that directly contradict what she told me earlier over PM.

"Team-wounding took place in the screenshot also clear provocation of the person you team-wounded and team-killed." - Isn't this what happen here http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-bensai_ha_is_hard/msg1201483/#msg1201483 ? Provocation took place according to the screenshot.

"You are banned because you are attempting to impersonate another player trying to make him look bad and even get him banned" I asked the question several times of how I try to make him look bad and get him banned. This was Elderly/Desire/Nightingale "the intention in my honest opinion is very clear, you wouldn't use a name so similar if you did not intend this." and "Even if you are being 100% honest in the fact you had no intention to slander by impersonating, You couldn't convince me otherwise with no amount of proof."

"I do however agree with Artyem that you were in fact using Gobblin's name with malicious intent. Whether you are guilty of this or not is secondary as you have been put into a position where this scenario is highly probable." How to you come to this conclusion without any concert evidence? Your using personal opinion, speculative agreements and to put it plainly is just your BELIEF.

Belief - In other words, belief is when someone thinks something is reality, true, when they have no absolute verified foundation for their certainty of the truth or realness of something.

"I'm taking your past behavior and grouping it with this incident and coming to the conclusion that it being malicious is highly probable." So in fact you are projecting an significant risk of unfair prejudice by coming to that conclusion. Didn't I do the time of my crime per say?

"The reason I say you are a crying idiot is because of this simpleton type behavior of pointing fingers at everyone other than yourself." this quote should speak for itself.

"I think its been mentioned several times, the team-wounding and team-killing is now secondary to the actual issue : impersonation." "Team-wounding took place in the screenshot." "read Artyem's message about banned for impersonating and team-wounding." " Lucinda clearly thought the teamwounding was an issue (Arytem quote about TW/TK)
 Just a few quotes contradicting himself.

I will let whoever reads this do their own judgement on how Elderly/Desire/Nightingale admins and let them come to their own conclusion if he is really fit to administrate without any bias, personal feelings or emotions. Admins should adminstor on facts and that is what I  put out this thread, let me reiterate just that, FACTS. no name calling, insults, personal options or emotional response was in this thread. Now Elderly/Desire/Nightingale will most likely get defensive and start again throwing insults using "Insulting my interigity" to throw "Idiot and simpleton" around. Case and point " it does make you look like an idiot for crying so much on the forums over getting caught breaking the rules trying to get someone else banned for shit you were doing and "is an insult to his integrity and since I aided him in this decision you are saying the same about me; That really isn't constructive and is where the insulting began which was by you which made it fair game.

Is he Admin material? I'll let you decided.

I also lol'ed
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2016, 03:33:08 am »
+5
I remember when I thought it was possible to bring out changes in the admin team by complaining on feedback threads
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2016, 03:45:48 am »
I remember when I thought it was possible to bring out changes in the admin team by complaining on feedback threads

I thought I would give it my best shot. After all, I have nothing but forum time this week.

Shame Dupre, I put 10 minutes of my day in that but in reality this was the expected response from the admin team
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:01:28 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2016, 04:33:32 am »
+4
I thought I would give it my best shot. After all, I have nothing but forum time this week.

Shame Dupre, I put 10 minutes of my day in that but in reality this was the expected response from the admin team

To be honest, I didn't even bother reading your post. I checked the logs myself and found:

[17:28:04] msg,MOUTH_OF_THE_GOBBLIN_KING reported G0BBLINKINGREATLEADER for teamwounding. Penalty: [1/5]
[17:30:30] msg,Westerwald reported G0BBLINKINGREATLEADER for teamwounding. Penalty: [2/5]
[17:42:01] teamkill,YoshiTheSquid,G0BBLINKINGREATLEADER,melee,Mighty Military Hammer,hb_head
[17:42:01] msg,G0BBLINKINGREATLEADER team-killed YoshiTheSquid
[17:42:03] msg,YoshiTheSquid reported G0BBLINKINGREATLEADER for teamwounding. Penalty: [1/5]
[17:42:08] chat,,G0BBLINKINGREATLEADER,team,worth

That's where I stopped. That's enough for a ban especially with comment after getting reported. "worth"

+

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-this-cunt/msg1199309/#msg1199309

+

http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/why-am-i-banned-exactly/I just banned this guy for trying to get Zl0tz banned. I would of done the same thing if an admin would of banned the real GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER cause of you trying to use the same name.

+

All your spam(moderator reports, random ban forum messages, ban forum section)

I think a week is fair enough. Calm down and enjoy the game.

+

edit: Just checked my sent messages, this is what I sent you back on Feb 2nd for the previous ban(http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-this-cunt/msg1199309/#msg1199309)

Message 1: "Smoked a bowl and changed my mind. I unbanned you from NA. Just make sure you don't get on that ban thread again. Next one will be 2 weeks."

Message 2: "Sorry bud, going to leave the ban which comes off tomorrow. I'll take you off the global ban and toss you on the NA since you messaged me.

Reason for the ban standing is cause this is your second offense in the past week using a fake name, http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-strategus-rule-breakers-who-dropped-siege-gear-all-over-flags/, and unfortunately you have to be the example for everyone else that thinks logs doesn't exist for strategus."

So, let me ask you this, should the ban be extended to two weeks?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:00:57 am by Dupre »
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #277 on: March 03, 2016, 05:17:37 am »
+2
"BTW he never looked into it."

- FYI, I did look into it and I even annoyed Dupre about updating the logs so I could check it. There was not enough there to warrant punishment you or the guy that tried to ban you ( or vise versa I don't remember).-

Situation referring Arytem feedback thread: http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-artyem/  and http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-dracul_artyem/195/

I did not understand why he was so defensive when I was talking about Arytem. Did I hit close to home? IDK but the fact remained that they are indeed friends according Elderly,  So in fact Elderly/Desire/Nightingale had a hand in my banning according to "if you are questioning my place in this thread its because I aided Artyem in deciding your punishment not because he is my friend." This is when a few interesting things were typed by Elderly/Desire/Nightingale that directly contradict what she told me earlier over PM.

-I don't know Artyem very well at all, he simply contacted me and I stated what I believed to be done. What conclusions you draw about Artyem and I is delusional. The reason I defended (my action in supporting the 4.5 day ban on you was me showing that I was brought to discussion with Artyem on the subject and I'm verbally expressing my "involvement." I literally have no idea what I said to contradict myself.-

"Team-wounding took place in the screenshot also clear provocation of the person you team-wounded and team-killed." - Isn't this what happen here http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-bensai_ha_is_hard/msg1201483/#msg1201483 ? Provocation took place according to the screenshot.

- This is very different you responded with team-wounding and when I checked the logs they verified this. You teamwounding him made it very unclear who was provoking who so I decided no course of action is better than something based on purely assumptions.-

"You are banned because you are attempting to impersonate another player trying to make him look bad and even get him banned" I asked the question several times of how I try to make him look bad and get him banned. This was Elderly/Desire/Nightingale "the intention in my honest opinion is very clear, you wouldn't use a name so similar if you did not intend this." and "Even if you are being 100% honest in the fact you had no intention to slander by impersonating, You couldn't convince me otherwise with no amount of proof."

"I do however agree with Artyem that you were in fact using Gobblin's name with malicious intent. Whether you are guilty of this or not is secondary as you have been put into a position where this scenario is highly probable." How to you come to this conclusion without any concert evidence? Your using personal opinion, speculative agreements and to put it plainly is just your BELIEF.

- There is no argument here anyone else on this forum would agree you had no other intention by having a name nearly identical to someone.-

Belief - In other words, belief is when someone thinks something is reality, true, when they have no absolute verified foundation for their certainty of the truth or realness of something.

- sounds to me like you need to have some more concrete perception of what reality is instead of being butt hurt that you got caught doing sneaky shit.-

"I'm taking your past behavior and grouping it with this incident and coming to the conclusion that it being malicious is highly probable." So in fact you are projecting an significant risk of unfair prejudice by coming to that conclusion. Didn't I do the time of my crime per say?

"The reason I say you are a crying idiot is because of this simpleton type behavior of pointing fingers at everyone other than yourself." this quote should speak for itself.

-I don't think you could have wrapped up my opinion on what your doing here in a better sentence; couldn't agree more.-

"I think its been mentioned several times, the team-wounding and team-killing is now secondary to the actual issue : impersonation." "Team-wounding took place in the screenshot." "read Artyem's message about banned for impersonating and team-wounding." " Lucinda clearly thought the teamwounding was an issue (Arytem quote about TW/TK)
 Just a few quotes contradicting himself.

- again no contradiction of anything I'm simply stating here why exactly you are banned and highlighting the main issue first for you to more easily understand.-

The only facts you've stated about me are that of delusional misinterpretation. You'll continue to waste my time if I allow you too so this is my last statement regarding this issue. Hopefully you will change and we will never have another issue with your behavior again.

Dupre - I believe the ban should not be extended. He may have learned his lesson but it is a given if he appears on another ban thread in the next month or two the ban time should be doubled as you've stated in your pm to him.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:42:06 am by Nightingale »

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2016, 01:17:57 pm »
I actually like him too. When he's being himself and not some retarded meme-child.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 03, 2016, 02:32:20 pm »
+1

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #280 on: March 03, 2016, 02:37:15 pm »

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 03, 2016, 03:53:40 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I debated with myself if I just would respond to your post especially with the obviously entrapment at the end but here I am. I have nothing to add to my initial arguement and I thank everyone who read my long winded and pretty sure boring post and let whoever reads come to their own conclusions. I even thank Nightingale for counter-arguing every point.

There is a few things missing from the log that I would like to clear up before I just let this thread die in obscurity. First, you notice the timestamps and the players that give the warning? Gobblins. Also they are complete isolated incident according to the timestamp. If I was really trolling, wouldn't I be doing more TWs? You notice that the TW and TK happen at the same time on Lucinda? You know why it was at the same time? Because I'm a shitty CAV trying to help a teammate. What the log or Dupre did leave out was the kill I had on the RD Professors seconds before I killed Lucinda. You see, that should prove that I was going after the enemy, but admittedly I am a terrible cav player. A shitty cav player. Think about that, how often do they team bump on team fights and on accident?

I will continue to play as I always play, within the rules. I haven't changed in the 4 years that I have been playing and I just recently just started to get ban. So I I haven't changed, what has?

BTW Time from Ban thread to ban took 14 minutes
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:00:22 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 03, 2016, 05:24:19 pm »
The thing is you weren't playing by the rules. You impersonated another player which is against the rules.

Response to the Gobblin: I didn't even know impersonating was a rule. Is it written somewhere? I have seen countless impersonations to include JayJrod, Sauce, Roh, ETC and within the rules, with similar name without any trolling. Just dressing up like them and playing the game. Those are just to name a few. Now I didn't know about Zlotz and his case but trying to get someone intentionally ban is completely justified.  It is implied that obviously now I know similar names are out the question
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #283 on: March 03, 2016, 05:43:26 pm »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2016, 06:35:28 pm »