Author Topic: Use this Thread to Talk About that City  (Read 9183 times)

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
Re: Use this Thread to Talk About that City
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2012, 10:22:44 pm »
+4
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2012, 10:24:13 pm »

Wrong thread for that.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/faction-halls/(fidlgb)-f**k-it-dude-let's-go-bowling-(recruiting-na)/msg684915/#new

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2012, 06:33:18 am »
+1
That dude though is some fucking strategus werewolf who is overcome with manic paranoid delusions and an endless fountain of rage.  I honestly think he should quit Strategus or take a long break before the tragic events of Sandy Hook Elementary School repeat themselves in Kesh's neighborhood.

Don't say I didn't warn anybody.  Seriously.

Wow, just wow.  You really need to get back on your meds before you start cutting yourself again to make the voices stop.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2012, 11:06:30 am »
+3
So, apparently comparing someone on the forums to a mass murder is totally cool here.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2012, 02:04:20 pm »
+6
not for anyone with common decency
Leader of BS

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2012, 06:52:27 pm »
+5
I don't want to come off as supporting these types of comments, As I don't..  But making reference to a young adult that goes off and does something horrible is almost on the same line as making fun of those who need medication to control the voices in their head, Both situations involving unstable individuals, So its a bit much to condone Smooth all the while supporting Kesh while their comments are along the same line.

And as for slapping those who +1'ed Smooth as if we are horrible people, It has already been made well aware why we did so, Kesh, Boss Awesome, etc etc seem to downvote every one that is not on board with Kesh, and again why Blackzilla and Myself +1'ed smooth, as for everyone else I cannot speak for them but anywho, We should really move on from this issue as its going no where. Lets just all agree to keep tragic events out of Crpg.. that goes for all sides.

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2012, 07:10:13 pm »
So, apparently comparing someone on the forums to a mass murder is totally cool here.

The worst part is that there is a small section of this community that actually listens to Smoothrich and thinks that he is completely not crazy.  It took me a while to figure out why certain people always have been so hostile to me in game but then i realized that all of them are on that armory list that was posted for hero party.  Kesh might take things ultra seriously at times but he doesn't make jokes about children being shot. 

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2012, 07:15:38 pm »
+7
When Huey posted "exterminate white people" on the night before the tragic shooting in Connecticut there were plenty of people +'ing his post. Wheres the outrage over that?

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/a-humble-request-for-support-in-our-invasion/msg675710/#msg675710

If you gave a plus to that post are you, in fact, happy that the "white" kids got exterminated?

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2012, 07:23:21 pm »
+1
When Huey posted "exterminate white people" on the night before the tragic shooting in Connecticut there were plenty of people +'ing his post. Wheres the outrage over that?

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/a-humble-request-for-support-in-our-invasion/msg675710/#msg675710

If you gave a plus to that post are you, in fact, happy that the "white" kids got exterminated?

It was hard to get outraged over it because I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about to be honest, but i certainly didn't plus such a post.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2012, 07:27:12 pm »
+3
The worst part is that there is a small section of this community that actually listens to Smoothrich and thinks that he is completely not crazy.  It took me a while to figure out why certain people always have been so hostile to me in game but then i realized that all of them are on that armory list that was posted for hero party.  Kesh might take things ultra seriously at times but he doesn't make jokes about children being shot.

lets get something clear, He did not make jokes about kids being shot, he made a reference to Kesh going over board like the kid who lost it and did something stupid, Just like kesh made a reference to Smooth doing something stupid like cutting him self. But hey.. Now I posted once again so you can have another opportunity to -1 me and hurt my feelings.

Now go back to shooting, slashing, bullying and killing others in Crpg with your high standards and morals..  :P

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2012, 08:13:45 pm »
lets get something clear, He did not make jokes about kids being shot, he made a reference to Kesh going over board like the kid who lost it and did something stupid, Just like kesh made a reference to Smooth doing something stupid like cutting him self. But hey.. Now I posted once again so you can have another opportunity to -1 me and hurt my feelings.

Now go back to shooting, slashing, bullying and killing others in Crpg with your high standards and morals..  :P

There's a huge difference between making a slight petty insult and comparing a person to a mass murderer.  It's not only disrespectful towards the person himself, the many children and adults killed at Sandyhook, but it also makes Smoothrich look like a bat shit insane sperglord from hell.  He's trying to make a point that Kesh takes this game way too seriously, but how seriously do you have to take a game to insult twenty dead children?  You can say "durp but hes not insulting dead children becuz he iz smoothrich nd makz sens" but in reality just using that as a reference in its own for something as silly as a video game is pretty fucking extreme.

This forum section is for roleplaying, not arguing about who's the biggest sperglord, and if it did come down to that all of you look pretty fucking mad and bad right now.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2012, 08:41:02 pm »
+3
Turtles

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2012, 08:45:37 pm »
+4
I assure you I am not at all angry, I may come off as a bad person but that is for others to judge, those who have dealt with know my demeanour, I think I come off as a pansy more than anything, lol

These forums are like a debate team going at it, Neither side is right or wrong but both have valid points and rather than coming to a uniform decision on how we should conduct our selves the "Debate" team for the opposing side picks at comments made by the other team and try's to out them as a villain, and thus the cycle goes on and on as there is always ammunition with in any rebuttal (mine included)

The biggest problem I find is most people have a hard time siding with the rational party publically if it goes against a "team mate".

Which brings us to the very true reality that this will go on and on... and on.. and on... People just jump on the hot topic at the moment.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2012, 09:18:29 pm »
+6

Huey is a straight up 'G born and raised in Compton and raised by Black Panther parents though.

It's in his DNA to hate all White Devils.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:32:31 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2012, 12:19:14 am »
+5
Wow, just wow.  You really need to get back on your meds before you start cutting yourself again to make the voices stop.

This is called "projecting" which you suffer from very badly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.

Why do any of you think Kesh is always the first one accusing people of multiaccounting, only playing to win, exploiting bugs and glitches, taking the game too seriously, and now being on the verge of a mental breakdown over Strat?  Almost every post he makes is accusing others of doing what he does, except he's the biggest cheater of everyone.  Almost openly flaunts multiaccounting by him and his members, Kesh even regularly posts on his multiaccounts but he's "NOT CHEATING." of course.

This attitude trickles down to lots of FCC members too, almost as if Kesh is the leader of some cult and its all "normal" to you.  It's not multiaccounting if its your side that does it, you guys only lose battles because of corrupt Hero Party admins rigging the maps and rules.

Its like Republicans who only watch Fox News.  Don't get stuck in the bubble and lose sight of how ridiculous things are.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.