Author Topic: Use this Thread to Talk About that City  (Read 10083 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Use this Thread to Talk About that City
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2012, 12:24:30 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Smoothrich you are in a phase of grief at knowing your faction is going to get rectally ravaged that us learned people call "denial":

Read and learn: http://psychcentral.com/lib/2006/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

I like Hero Party.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:33:24 am by Daruvian »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2012, 01:10:16 am »
+1
Almost openly flaunts multiaccounting by him and his members, Kesh even regularly posts on his multiaccounts

Keep those lies coming.

You did say something interesting in that post, but I'm not sure you realize who it really applies to.

Its like Republicans who only watch Fox News.  Don't get stuck in the bubble and lose sight of how ridiculous things are.

The worst part is that there is a small section of this community that actually listens to Smoothrich and thinks that he is completely not crazy.  It took me a while to figure out why certain people always have been so hostile to me in game but then i realized that all of them are on that armory list that was posted for hero party.

Smoothrich: The Glenn Beck of Strategus

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2012, 02:13:15 am »
+3
Keep those lies coming.

You did say something interesting in that post, but I'm not sure you realize who it really applies to.

Smoothrich: The Glenn Beck of Strategus
Kesh, we know it's you... just get back on your main account and take it like a man...  :rolleyes:
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2012, 02:15:30 am »
+1
Almost openly flaunts multiaccounting by him and his members, Kesh even regularly posts on his multiaccounts but he's "NOT CHEATING." of course.

That's a whole lot of accusation with very little actual evidence or proof to back it up with.

Whatever, this forum section is fucked, it'd be nice to have some unbiased admins actually read what goes down here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2012, 02:17:31 am »
+1
That's a whole lot of accusation with very little actual evidence or proof to back it up with.

Whatever, this forum section is fucked, it'd be nice to have some unbiased admins actually read what goes down here.
Kesh, we know it's you... just get back on your main account and take it like a man...  :rolleyes:
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2012, 02:30:47 am »
I'm sure if someone said that Smoothrich was going to repeat the actions of Anders Breivik in his neighborhood, they would be muted / banned at least  :rolleyes:

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2012, 02:35:54 am »
+2
I'm sure if someone said that Smoothrich was going to repeat the actions of Anders Breivik in his neighborhood, they would be muted / banned at least  :rolleyes:
Lol Kesh chill out man, you might want to take your meds before you go even more crazy.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2012, 02:53:39 am »
+1
Lol Kesh chill out man, you might want to take your meds before you go even more crazy.

On the inside, we're all Kesh.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2012, 03:10:14 am »
+5

That's why its important to eat lots of fiber, so too much Kesh doesn't buid up.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2012, 03:13:31 am »
+1

I understand. In CRPG, a forum poster of the Diplomacy Board has a name. His name is Kesh.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2012, 03:46:19 am »
+17
We're all beta testers. Kesh has a right to be upset he lost his entire army attacking the city and it's not up to Smoothrich to fix anything. The only thing we can really agree on is that Malaclypse is a real son of a bitch for constantly destroying my siege equipment. What a jerk.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2012, 06:10:13 am »
Good read, would read again.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2012, 10:34:13 am »
+3
i personally think the most annoying part of all this, is that smoothrich doesnt even believe the things he says. Remember when "REDACTED" told him something about kesh? well it took me all of a minute to figure out who "REDACTED" is. I promise you that the reason smoothy didnt name the person is because then everyone would have just laughed at him and carried on. Smooth is just out trolling in his usual manner, spouting whatever he thinks will cause the most drama without believing any of it himself and just giggling whenever anyone gets upset.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2012, 10:55:39 am »
+2
As the guy who spent the last 35 minutes of the battle stuck on the invisible wall side getting shot at by archers whom my team could not ever hope to reach in order to build the forward spawn to get to the glitched flag, it was pretty annoying. At the 30 minute mark, there were at least 10-15 people down there doing nothing/tking each other to get out of the glitched stake wall.

When we first crossed over the invisible wall, the enemy team destroyed the ladder to their walls. They were using that same ladder to go down and cross the invisible wall to our forward spawn. Of course that's the logical thing to do, but although everyone hated that flag so much, the other team seemed to be doing everything they could to prevent us from getting to that flag.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:22:19 am by san. »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2012, 03:33:49 pm »
i personally think the most annoying part of all this, is that smoothrich doesnt even believe the things he says. Remember when "REDACTED" told him something about kesh? well it took me all of a minute to figure out who "REDACTED" is. I promise you that the reason smoothy didnt name the person is because then everyone would have just laughed at him and carried on. Smooth is just out trolling in his usual manner, spouting whatever he thinks will cause the most drama without believing any of it himself and just giggling whenever anyone gets upset.

Because if you checked the whole ''REDACTED'' line and the letters after it you'd figure it out in less than 5 seconds.

Also keep the drama fresh till i get back and till strat re-opens.