Author Topic: Bar fights tips:  (Read 14572 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Bar fights tips:
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2013, 01:29:30 pm »
No, you wouldn't, would you.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2013, 01:47:02 pm »
Move to Texas and then wear .45 in a holster openly so that everyone sees. No one will pick a fight with you unless they have gun as well. But then, you wouldn't be in a bar fight, you would be in a bar gun fight. Win win.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2013, 02:59:12 pm »
+1
Move to Texas and then wear .45 in a holster openly so that everyone sees. No one will pick a fight with you unless they have gun as well. But then, you wouldn't be in a bar fight, you would be in a bar gun fight. Win win.

Open carry is not legal in Texas, you fool.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2013, 03:04:41 pm »
You are right. It doesn't make sense, but you are right. Damn it, than move to Oklahoma instead and do the same.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2013, 05:54:53 pm »
Open carry is dumb.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2013, 06:41:00 pm »
I read about a bar fight that killed someone (or put them in a coma) at least once a month in my local newspaper or on the local news.  Most of the time it was only one person being the aggressor and sucker punching someone.

You don't have to be looking for a fight to end up in a dangerous situation.  And I live in Minnesota, in the Twin Cities area, which is a relatively safe and "good" place to live (by almost every possible metric)
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline donib

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow money, slow problems
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Donib
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2013, 07:23:55 pm »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c6_1355247169

Yea he pulls out a gun and shoots him in the face

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2013, 07:43:18 pm »
+1
In England we reserve all our violent and primal urges for when we really need it, out there on the cricket field.

Nice try. Two of those one punch kills I linked were from the U.K. and not on the cricket field.

I love the clean room theorists in this thread. As long as the patrons in bars are people, you are going to have people who do stupid shit. It doesn't matter how "high class" (get your nose out of the air you snob), people do stupid shit in those bars as well.

This thread isn't "Bar fights....do they exist?" or "How to stay at home and only be victim to home invasion and never a bar fight." It is Bar fights tips. If you go to a bars (or clubs, same thing) on a regular basis, you will witness or you or your friends will become involved in a bar fight. Will it happen every night or even every year? No, but it will happen just as surely as you will get into an accident if you ride a motorcycle long enough. You'll hit on some girl you didn't realize wasn't alone and her drunk ass boyfriend will want to break your face for it. You'll be heading back to your table with a drink and some guy will bump into you, spilling your drink on him and he will blame you for his clumsiness and want to break your face for it. Or maybe it was his girlfriend the drink got spilled on and no matter whose fault he will want to kick somebody's ass to impress her. Were you looking for a fight? No. Were you out in some shady part of town? No. You were in a nice club with friends trying to have a good time when you came across someone who had a shitty day, has a bad temper and you look like the guy to take it out on. This thread is about what to do when that event visits your night out.

Oh, I found a picture of the guy who never has and never will get into a bar fight.

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2013, 08:07:12 pm »
+6
"Bar fight tips" also include NOT to smash your head into the nose of everyone talking shit to you.

Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2013, 08:12:22 pm »
"Bar fight tips" also include NOT to smash your head into the nose of everyone talking shit to you.

I brought that up, pretty sure other people have as well.  One of the best tips for bar fights, is how to avoid them in the first place.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2013, 08:19:28 pm »
+4
Rumblood, I've been in barfights before, but I don't have family and half a dozen friends who have been scarred, killed or turned into retarded vegetables because of it. I'm going to go on a wild limb here and suggest that maybe, just maybe, your environment and the people that you hang out with aren't representative of the average joe. Looks like a lot of scum and just general criminals. I mean, shot in the eye? Shot in the head? Shot 7 times? What the fuck man? What does that have to do with barfights? You don't think maybe the common denominator was something else than "people get shot in the face and put in coma's all the time in barfights, deal with it bro"?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2013, 08:42:54 pm »
+1
Oh, I found a picture of the guy who never has and never will get into a bar fight.

Why you posting a picture of Keshian ? I thought these things were forbidden on this forum, private stuff, etc.....  :?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2013, 08:43:28 pm »
+4
Bar fight tips, avoid them if possible as they generally aren't worth the chance of being severely hurt or severely hurting someone else and perhaps ending up in prison. Of course sometimes they are unavoidable or you're in the mood for a punch up, then by all means tuck your chin in and put your dukes up son.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2013, 09:03:24 pm »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2013, 09:53:05 pm »
Now seriously, if someone steals my beer while I'm playing pool, I will likely ask why, then offer it anyway. Is a beer really worth anything to you ? The idiot is probably trying to prove that he can, anyway.

Not like this ever actually happened to me, but this seems like the reasonable thing to do. Also look at the guy like the piece of turd he is, which is less reasonable.