Author Topic: Remnant going to war against Hospitaller  (Read 7694 times)

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
Re: Remnant going to war against Hospitaller
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2012, 06:14:20 pm »
+10
I just want to call bullshit on Hospitallers trying to act like underdog

Ok, So we have been masters of deception the whole time, and its time we come clean..

-We actually have 216,000 troops in the steepe, we just choose to hide them until the right moment.
-We DO NOT have lots of broken gear, and we definitely don't have a few decent weapons mixed with a mass amount of mediocre gear.
-We DO have many active players, on at all times during the day gaining us mass amounts of troops and gold.
-We have hundreds.. yes I said it, HUNDREDS of elite skilled players, who can get amazing KDR, We simply told them to act like average players with jobs and lives and not to come off as too "l33t" until the time is right, at which point they will be able to take out 100 men to their 1.. which is coming soon, we just haven't found that activate button, But it is around here somewhere.
-We have around 5.6 Million gold in a stockpile.. Can't tell you where but we got it, and soon we will have our full plate armies and our activate "l33t" button pushed.. AND our secret alliances will jump on anyone who came at us!

Doo bee doo bee doooooo.. Beware the Penguin!

lol, Now seriously... Go back to killing us, I think now most of our guys have realised we don't have the skill, time invested, gold or alliances to be on par with our counterparts, But what we do have is a great group of guys and girls who are taking this as fun battles and xp, and will hopefully be able to not take all the garbage personally, as it is just a game.

So please, and this is to everyone.. Assume what you will about Hospitaller, We have tried to clean up the ranks, and so far I think we have done a decent job, But please, PLEASE stop the garbage posts.

Good fight!, Thanks for the help!, Sorry we/you lost!, Can't wait for the next one!, etc etc.. those are the comments that we should be seeing.. Not F^#% you and your entire clan!

Now I know it will never stop.. But one could dream!

Good Fight Remnant! Was a good time :)

Offline Sir_Mahtin

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • A man is and will always be just a man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Le Chevalier Occitan
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Martin
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2012, 06:20:00 pm »
+3
Seems like hospitallers are forever in war... I don't think they've had as much time as other larger factions to build up a proper army but have been doing a grand job with what they have.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2012, 06:47:58 pm »
+6
I would also like to point out that FCC, especially Bale has been very decent with these wars. I am simply talking about anyone who post's simply to add fuel to the fire.

Were loyal to our guys Bale, as you are to yours.. But I have an idea.

Lordark Vs Kesh!...  fight to the death! At least one of them will go quiet!

lol, yes just a Joke Lordark/Kesh.. a little drama is ok, But sometimes you guys do go a little overboard.  :wink:

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2012, 10:29:47 pm »
+4
Not to mention Sauce's idea of diplomacy is insulting people who try to be diplomatic, and then taunting people and trolling them in game.  Ahh yes, good times indeed.

You did a pretty good job at looking reckless, rogue and bold at first. But at the first sign of danger, you not only took off and basically handed over all of your fiefs to V.E, but you also decided to attack a weaker faction that's already under siege in hopes of getting a new home far away from those evil TKoV guys that you so daringly attacked in the first place.  And people are upset with FCC for attacking "underdogs".

Take your diabetes medication and calm yourself sweet child.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2012, 10:39:23 pm »
+3
Geeze, I thought it was bad when I got muted once--Kesh has been muted how many times now? This Diplomacy section is far too policed and dramatic anymore for my tastes.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2012, 12:07:59 am »
+2
i dont even know what he got muted for this time. none of his recent posts seem bad.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2012, 12:17:48 am »
+1
Take your diabetes medication and calm yourself sweet child.

I'm all out of insulin though, although you probably don't know what that is  :cry:

Way to avoid the point though, you guys attack a faction and then run away when they come to fight you to go attack a faction that's pretty well getting slammed already.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2012, 12:23:47 am »
+1
i dont even know what he got muted for this time. none of his recent posts seem bad.

Yeah i would be interested to know what he got muted for this time. he is paranoid... but sometimes they really are out to get him it seems. Wonder how we find out which post this time and who muted him.
Leader of BS

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2012, 12:27:07 am »
+1
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:58:37 pm by Sauce »

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2012, 12:29:32 am »
+1
I'm all out of insulin though, although you probably don't know what that is  :cry:

Way to avoid the point though, you guys attack a faction and then run away when they come to fight you to go attack a faction that's pretty well getting slammed already.

It's just as easy to see it the other way. Tkov only decided to invade once we packed in the defense and headed north. It's no secret they are terrible on attack. They had to pay Cheveliers to pack up and leave the desert and got styled on by cudgels at Halmar.

Tkov pays for their land with gold. Remnant pays with blood.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2012, 12:33:15 am »
You're a clan hiding under the skirts of the TAMDA, something I helped create. Why all the hostility here baby boy?

He's bringing up the point that you guys are contradicting your own actions... showing a slight hint of hipocracy.  I can see his point, and the fact that you're jumping up on the band wagon of attacking Hospitaller just to wipe them out on the map is ridiculous, the choices that Remnant is making, will only give FCC, and VE more land.  (After VE is done killing your weakened armies in the steppes.)

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2012, 12:58:00 am »
+8
You're a clan hiding under the skirts of the TAMDA, something I helped create. Why all the hostility here baby boy?

Ladies, Gentlemen, and everyone inbetween, Behold. Sauce, being the eloquent shenanigan instigator of the remnant masturbators, has decided to make yet another completely pointless, and incredibly irrelevant change of subject. You see, in the clouded minds of the delusional, butt-mongering Hordes of the Underdarktm, one might find the workings of a devious, if rather childish, and dressed in black plate, hamster, running on a poorly greased wheel, squealing out it's thoughts on subject matter with which it has neither the intelligence, or maturity to judge. Little spiked, black stahlhelm bobbing up and down as it expresses it's outrage and inadequacy with short, thinly veiled, insulting, and immature comments, attempting to demean others, but in doing so only exposing it's own regret.

Forsooth - Larry The Magical Cheetah
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2012, 01:00:01 am »
+1
Ladies, Gentlemen, and everyone inbetween, Behold. Sauce, being the eloquent shenanigan instigator of the remnant masturbators, has decided to make yet another completely pointless, and incredibly irrelevant change of subject. You see, in the clouded minds of the delusional, butt-mongering Hordes of the Underdarktm, one might find the workings of a devious, if rather childish, and dressed in black plate, hamster, running on a poorly greased wheel, squealing out it's thoughts on subject matter with which it has neither the intelligence, or maturity to judge. Little spiked, black stahlhelm bobbing up and down as it expresses it's outrage and inadequacy with short, thinly veiled, insulting, and immature comments, attempting to demean others, but in doing so only exposing it's own regret.

Forsooth - Larry The Magical Cheetah

lol. \_
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2012, 01:00:37 am »
+2
Hey remnant dudes, I've got a question for you since all my information on the subject is hearsay, and shitty hearsay at that.

Did you guys initiate hostility towards VE or did they? I have to say, if you straight attacked VE, that was quite a silly decision. Hobb's fucking genius at strat imo, and they have a well-oiled machine over there. Nobody could fight them 1v1 except for FCC with all its resources dedicated to only that.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:05:50 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2012, 01:07:32 am »
+2
A 125 manned trader with 100 crates or less went through our territory during closed borders bearing the TKoV banner.
Nothing to really steal or conquer in this attack.
Previous to this, they tried to get 3 other clans to attack us, promising them land and gold. (Chavaliers, Occitan, and Hero Party.) Maybe even more that haven't come to us.
So instead of truly contacting us they said... "Retreat or War"
So we continued and then went on with our plans that were in the works for over a month.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.