Author Topic: Question For EUs  (Read 7778 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Question For EUs
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2012, 09:38:26 pm »
+3
That isn't even the real question.

The question is: does one have the right to defend the property he earned by work?

And honestly, anyone who answers "no" to that question is an idiot.
It's a question of proportionality. And everyone who thinks that taking a life for anything like a TV is fair game is the idiot!

[...]Comments like: "Did Obama cry for those kids who got blown to bits by those US drones in Afganistan?" [...]
Did he? Did anyone ever say sorry after a drone hit gone wild? After some soldiers pissed on dead people, piling prisoners naked on each other for a picture? Don't think anyone ever did but maybe I just missed that. If a whole country takes the moral high ground and fucks up like that... well, don't be surprised when everybody else starts to dislike you.

Hearing about 20 little kids, prolly not even 10 yrs old, getting shot by some random asshole... anyone not being shocked in the first moment should get some counselling - you have some serious issues! Same for people who actually believe that shooting someone who tries to steal the TV is "O.k." - issues, lot of them, right there. Though I guess those people are just some trolls who don't grasp the idea of a serious discussion and have/had parents who failed at raising them properly.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2012, 09:38:36 pm »
In Spain is very full covered in newspapers, programs, radio, online media and television. And the people  is very sad and angry about the idea and talk about that a lot.

Most of the people thinks that guns should be forbidden as it is here. It helps a lot.
Here you cannot go to the street even with a knife in the pocket, only if it has less than a few centimeters (less than the distance to the heart if you stab somebody in the chest), or only for very plain purposes like submarining or hunting in the countryside.

The thing of "it is not the weapon it is the man" is false. Probably settled in the american washed brains by the weapon industry. Money > People.
If the guy get to the school with two big knifes instead of two guns probably not so many kids were dead, they could escape.
If the problem is not the weapon why not selling uber big bombs? As Cmp said in a post before , a post that I wwas going to write: That guy could have taken the mini-nuclear rocket that his grand father has in his panic room for self defense purposes and use it in the school. Then it could die like hundreds.

It is all about money. The lobby of the weapon industry wash your brains in all levels and everywhere (advertisin, tv programs, radio, media, films, child cartoons...) and fill the pockets of local and big governemts and so and so ....  :?

Also it helps the violent past of North America, but believe me, it was not wors than other countries in the recent past. So Personally, and lot of epople that i know thinks the same:
It is just the culture,  Money > People ,  And the shit word Freedom used like a whore for preserve the basic purpose of making money.
 :evil:
My fridge is my shield

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2012, 09:46:54 pm »
It's a question of proportionality. And everyone who thinks that taking a life for anything like a TV is fair game is the idiot!
Did he? Did anyone ever say sorry after a drone hit gone wild? After some soldiers pissed on dead people, piling prisoners naked on each other for a picture? Don't think anyone ever did but maybe I just missed that. If a whole country takes the moral high ground and fucks up like that... well, don't be surprised when everybody else starts to dislike you.

Hearing about 20 little kids, prolly not even 10 yrs old, getting shot by some random asshole... anyone not being shocked in the first moment should get some counselling - you have some serious issues! Same for people who actually believe that shooting someone who tries to steal the TV is "O.k." - issues, lot of them, right there. Though I guess those people are just some trolls who don't grasp the idea of a serious discussion and have/had parents who failed at raising them properly.
You're an idiot.
If I've worked for something, if I've earned something, and some waste of space comes along thinking he should leech off my labor then he can get shot for all I care, I do believe that any of the things I own, regardless of value, that I've worked for, are rightfully mine and that some parasite who attempts to take what is rightfully mine, does not deserve to exist.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2012, 10:17:40 pm »
Yes, I do believe my tv is worth more than the filthy piece of shit trying to take it from me, I believe my groceries are worth more than the guy trying to steal them.
I don't agree and i believe we have guns banned in Poland cos most people thinks simmilar
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2012, 10:56:38 pm »
Property is theft, duh.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2012, 11:04:51 pm »
+2
an american posted this pic on facebook

(click to show/hide)

he got hated on lots

For reference on guns per capita: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

USA has about 60 times more people, 560 times more people murdered by guns and 2,5 times more guns per capita than Finland.

It shows that Americans should definately not have guns. Not because guns kill people, but because Americans kill people.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 617
  • Infamy: 377
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2012, 11:12:29 pm »
Serbia is 2nd :(

Offline Tuonela

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuonela, Merc_Tuoni
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2012, 11:41:21 pm »
Yes, I do believe my tv is worth more than the filthy piece of shit trying to take it from me, I believe my groceries are worth more than the guy trying to steal them.

Shooting someone for a bag of groceries is a bit sick.  :| Maybe you could try to call the police and let them get those back, and no one would get hurt?

When someone does something wrong, the first answer shouldn't be to shoot the guy.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:44:23 pm by Tuonela »

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2012, 11:50:59 pm »
+1
Zlisch just adapted to the western view of money/property being more worth then human life. All our material prosperity is funded on the death and suffering of billions of people around the globe. Don't you dare steal his beloved TV, that he earned "fairly" :lol: I understand people killing other people over food and water when you're starving. But I guess its kinda the same, Zlisch soul is starving, and he thinks that more groceries, more shit, is what it needs, and he will kill to keep it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:55:06 pm by Berserkadin »

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2012, 11:51:29 pm »
+2
You're an idiot.
If I've worked for something, if I've earned something, and some waste of space comes along thinking he should leech off my labor then he can get shot for all I care, I do believe that any of the things I own, regardless of value, that I've worked for, are rightfully mine and that some parasite who attempts to take what is rightfully mine, does not deserve to exist.
You just stated that you can kill for a bag of matches you earned. You are on a good way to go for a killing spree as well IMO cos you can imagine "they"(space wasters, goverment, 10 year old kids) took something you earned rightfully so its a valid reason to kill.

also this
Shooting someone for a bag of groceries is a bit sick.  :| Maybe you could try to call the police and let them get those back, and no one would get hurt?

When someone does something wrong, the first answer shouldn't be to shoot the guy.

I think that shooting somebody for money is sick no matter if its a tv or bag of grocery. I think that i need to agree that you USAtians got your brain washed deep by rifle associations or other bs.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2012, 12:02:15 am »
That isn't even the real question.

The question is: does one have the right to defend the property he earned by work?

And honestly, anyone who answers "no" to that question is an idiot.

Someone stealing you is not putting your life in danger, if you are to use violence to stop that person, killing is not an option.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2012, 12:37:33 am »
+1
It's not the gun laws that killed those innocent 6-7 year old children and teachers. It's the mentality and mind of that autistic kid. If you got a fucked up brain like him and like the ones in Columbine, Virginia Tech, Guy in Finland who posted that youtube vid before he went on his spree. Hell even The Führer, then nothing will stop you from getting what you want.

They can take harmful acid or whatever from chemistry at school and make their own kinds of weapons. The only limit is their insane damaged brains and their own creativity.

It's just sad seeing these young innocent kids being victims in this school shooting. Not like Columbine or other shooting where the main part where adults pretty much.

Edit: Really?

(click to show/hide)

What possible reasoning could he have killing these young innocent kids? His brain must've been severely damaged.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 01:30:22 am by CountBerenger »

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2012, 01:22:54 am »
+1
Kinda sad going for kids, why not do a killing spree on Wall Street and become a hero instead.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2012, 01:37:45 am »
Zlisch just adapted to the western view of money/property being more worth then human life. All our material prosperity is funded on the death and suffering of billions of people around the globe. Don't you dare steal his beloved TV, that he earned "fairly" :lol: I understand people killing other people over food and water when you're starving. But I guess its kinda the same, Zlisch soul is starving, and he thinks that more groceries, more shit, is what it needs, and he will kill to keep it.
I do not believe that someone attempting to break into my private property should be allowed to, while I do not believe that a guy deserves to get killed for it then I do believe that if a guy would refuse to fuck off then yes, it makes a lot more sense to harm him than to let him wander off with whatever the hell he pleases.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2012, 02:49:36 am »
+1
Its easy to label all the blame on the fact hes autistic and leave it at that like berenger said, but thats ignoring the real problems behind this. There are plenty of people with illness like that all over the world who dont go around shooting up cinemas, school or religious buildings as has happened in the last year.  Yes the private health care systems put these people at higher risk but ultimately it is the accessibility to large amounts of powerful armaments that leads to these tradigies.  To simply say that hes 'fucked up' doesnt explain why something like this happens, although its true. Should we not ask why does someone who is unwell have access to these weapons directly or not, and why does anybody need these weapons in the first place? Semi auto rifles and 9mm handguns are above and beyond personal protection in my opinion.

There comes a time when the US will have to ask itself wich it values higher, the individuals right to life or to bear arms.
Turtles