Author Topic: Question For EUs  (Read 6627 times)

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
Re: Question For EUs
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 08:40:42 pm »
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 08:40:49 pm »
This is pretty fucked up, and still there are people in US who think its the oppressive government trying to take their guns away that they should be afraid of, when in reality its the next door neighbour with 12 gauge and semiauto M16 who gets a bit loose in the head...
Civvies dont need guns, guns make both mentally and physically weak people feel empowered, which results in things like these.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 08:44:33 pm »
+2
Oh well, its USA's problem.

At some point they will open their eyes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2012, 08:45:21 pm »
+2
its not the fact that foreign people come to our country that annoys people its the fact they come here and work for less money.

I'm an electrician and there are very few foreigners who come here and do that job due to qualifications but people who say do plasterboard or plastering etc are nearly now only foreigners. They used to come here for 4-5 years earning money and living in poor and cramped housing then taking it home and being better off. That's great for them :D they earn more money here and can build a house back home etc etc.
The problem comes when the native workers in those industries get priced out and have to work for much lower wages to compete while having a higher living cost. That breeds the dislike not the actual people :D
Well its the goddamn companies who profit from, who wants it, who likes it. And then you blame the immigrants ;)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 374
  • Infamy: 1393
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2012, 08:46:46 pm »
its not the fact that foreign people come to our country that annoys people its the fact they come here and work for less money.

I'm an electrician and there are very few foreigners who come here and do that job due to qualifications but people who say do plasterboard or plastering etc are nearly now only foreigners. They used to come here for 4-5 years earning money and living in poor and cramped housing then taking it home and being better off. That's great for them :D they earn more money here and can build a house back home etc etc.
The problem comes when the native workers in those industries get priced out and have to work for much lower wages to compete while having a higher living cost. That breeds the dislike not the actual people :D

As I said, that is called globalization. People already do those jobs for way less money in China, for example. You can't expect anyone to pay you more just because you're born there and immigrant isn't. Real and rare knowledge still is payed very well.

Even Chinese started replacing their own, cheap workforce with robots.

Also, that immigrant worker wants the same wage as you have. But both you and him know he's not equal to you. He knows the job but there's no way in hell he'll get it over you if he asks for same wage. So he use the only tool he has at hands, price dumping.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:53:14 pm by Leshma »

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2012, 08:52:24 pm »
I think it's about time the US gets some better gun laws...

Agreed. Right now the US schools ban all forms of weaponry inside the school which means a random maniac can just walk in and shoot everybody.

Now, if teachers were trained on the use of firearms and were required to bring them with them at school, random shooting would essentially die off, or their impact would be much much lower.

This is pretty fucked up, and still there are people in US who think its the oppressive government trying to take their guns away that they should be afraid of, when in reality its the next door neighbour with 12 gauge and semiauto M16 who gets a bit loose in the head...
Civvies dont need guns, guns make both mentally and physically weak people feel empowered, which results in things like these.

So, when people ban guns, all the mentally deranged people who want to kill somebody/everybody, will act like good citizens and hand in their weapons....obviously.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:59:56 pm by Arathian »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2012, 08:52:54 pm »
+1
As I said, that is called globalization. People already do those jobs for way less money in China, for example. You can't expect anyone to pay you more just because you're born there and immigrant isn't. Real and rare knowledge still is payed very well.

Even Chinese started replacing their own, cheap workforce with robots.

and you cant expect people to be happy that others come and live in worse conditions to do the job cheaper for a few years then leave again ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 2344
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2012, 08:57:13 pm »
I'm not expecting people to be happy or defending anyone, just explaining the situation from neutral perspective.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2012, 09:13:39 pm »
blanket ban NA IRL?
Turtles

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2012, 09:16:16 pm »
+1
Do you think that your TV is worth more than theft life?
Yes, I do believe my tv is worth more than the filthy piece of shit trying to take it from me, I believe my groceries are worth more than the guy trying to steal them.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2012, 09:19:49 pm »
Yeah, we all heard it. Sad news it is - not the first time someone goes nuts in the USA and picturises a massacre of civilians...

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2012, 09:24:22 pm »
+2
Yes, I do believe my tv is worth more than the filthy piece of shit trying to take it from me, I believe my groceries are worth more than the guy trying to steal them.

That isn't even the real question.

The question is: does one have the right to defend the property he earned by work?

And honestly, anyone who answers "no" to that question is an idiot.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2012, 09:26:00 pm »
Also, without guns people can do just as fucked up things, it's just slightly harder for them to do it and a few idiots might fail.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2012, 09:27:57 pm »
Also, without guns people can do just as fucked up things, it's just slightly harder for them to do it and a few idiots might fail.

You say "people without guns" like that is possible. Even in the worst police states, like England, one can EASILY find illegal weaponry. The only ones whom the laws disarm is the law-abbiding citizens.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2012, 09:33:19 pm »
+1
You say "people without guns" like that is possible. Even in the worst police states, like England, one can EASILY find illegal weaponry. The only ones whom the laws disarm is the law-abbiding citizens.
Of course, I meant in theory, anyone who wishes to do harm to another human being, is willing to die in the process, isn't completely idiotic, and doesn't talk about it, can accomplish it, a gun is just another way to accomplish said thing.

But banning guns from some places but allowing them in others is a horrible policy as well, I remember hearing a story somewhere, person goes into a restaurant, leaves his gun in his car due to a law, another guy goes in and starts shooting people.