Author Topic: Question For EUs  (Read 6610 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Question For EUs
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 07:53:27 pm »
Pretty fucked up country I live in, "Screw the West, screw the East, screw our country, screw everything!" But I quess its pretty common everywere these days....with the economy in the dump and everything.  :?
(click to show/hide)
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 07:54:02 pm »
I don't see how anyone would get joy from killing people (unless they keep killing you on cRPG). (JOKE)

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 07:55:26 pm »
+2
Its being covered in holland, keeps us updated as more info comes available.

Guns don't kill people, other people do. Walk in a mall during rush hour with a simple knife and you can do same.

There is a reason why guns beat knifes in a war, you kill much more with them.

Give a moron a butterknife and he might kill a man, give a moron a machinegun and he might kill 30 ppl...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1928
  • Infamy: 1891
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 07:57:24 pm »
Well in my country it seems like it is more like "Screw our country, lets help everyone but our own", we get called racists because we think that it is bad that immigrants get bonuses over our own unemployed people.

Oops maybe im derailing this into a politics discussion now, been watching too much of it right now.. -_-

Which country is that? How high is unemployment rate? Because I think that jobless people in countries with unemployment rate of 5% or so are lazy people who don't want to work.

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 07:59:44 pm »
Its being covered in holland, keeps us updated as more info comes available.

There is a reason why guns beat knifes in a war, you kill much more with them.

Give a moron a butterknife and he might kill a man, give a moron a machinegun and he might kill 30 ppl...

yeah seriously. You can do so much more damage with a gun where all you have to do is pull a trigger.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 08:03:02 pm »
I don't see how anyone would get joy from killing people (unless they keep killing you on cRPG). (JOKE)
Well obv they do :P. It might be some kind of power trip they have going, being able to completely control somebody's life.

Offline Doppel

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 08:03:50 pm »
The answer to the gun question is simple: Moar guns!
Especially for children. Give them the right to carry weapons in school so that they can kill an attacker.

- with friendly greetings a typical defender of the gun-laws in America who thinks that a lot of guns mean a lot of protection

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 08:05:23 pm »
The answer to the gun question is simple: Moar guns!
Especially for children. Give them the right to carry weapons in school so that they can kill an attacker.

- with friendly greetings a typical defender of the gun-laws in America who thinks that a lot of guns mean a lot of protecion

I don't see how giving kids guns in elementary school could be good... or any kids AT school.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2685
  • Infamy: 2250
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2012, 08:05:33 pm »
+3
In that case, for best protection everyone should own an atomic bomb. To be able to defend himself :rolleyes:

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2012, 08:05:42 pm »
Which country is that? How high is unemployment rate? Because I think that jobless people in countries with unemployment rate of 5% or so are lazy people who don't want to work.

Sweden, dont have any statistics but i know the unemployment is there.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 08:06:54 pm »
+1
Frankly if I compare my country with USA. Than its gunpolitics seem better. Simply cause in my country, you might even get sued for simply even owning a firearm. Sure the streets are safer, but the thiefs really do not give a shit. I mean, if you see someone robbing your house you would probably shoot the ass or scare him away. But oh no, not in this country. In this country we have to wait for the police for 20 min to show up and watch how the burglar robs your stuff and runs into the night with it. You cant even basically put your hands on him.

I remember I had a discussion about it with an old man I knew. He basically said, that the incredebly strict gunlaw here is bullshit. That yea, retards wont get a gun legally,  but if a retard really wants a gun that bad, he can easly get it. Same as driving, if a retard really wants to drive a car, he probably gets his hands on it, wether the law premits it or not.

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 08:08:01 pm »
+1
I don't see how giving kids guns in elementary school could be good... or any kids AT school.
Thats sarcasm mate...

Back on topic yes it's covered in Poland. And yes everybody is wondering why you are not banning guns right now. I read that not a single politic even mentioned this. You surelly will die as a nation if you will have ban guns.

You = USAtians

Ofc it is much better to have guns banned and hard to get.
Frankly if I compare my country with USA. Than its gunpolitics seem better. Simply cause in my country, you might even get sued for simply even owning a firearm. Sure the streets are safer, but the thiefs really do not give a shit. I mean, if you see someone robbing your house you would probably shoot the ass or scare him away. But oh no, not in this country. In this country we have to wait for the police for 20 min to show up and watch how the burglar robs your stuff and runs into the night with it. You cant even basically put your hands on him.

I remember I had a discussion about it with an old man I knew. He basically said, that the incredebly strict gunlaw here is bullshit. That yea, retards wont get a gun legally,  but if a retard really wants a gun that bad, he can easly get it. Same as driving, if a retard really wants to drive a car, he probably gets his hands on it, wether the law premits it or not.
How many times exactly you saw thieft robbing your home and you stand there and watch ? Do you think that your TV is worth more than theft life?

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:11:07 pm by KingBread »

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 08:08:17 pm »
+1

Offline Doppel

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 08:10:44 pm »

That's the point. I just wanted to show how stupid the argument of the weapon-lovers in the USA is. They often say that weapons help to protect themselves.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 08:13:37 pm »
+1

Im taking holland for an example.

Guns are prohibited here. If you want a gun from the black market, will cost ya 2000-5000 for a simple pistol.
If you are so fucking poor that you have to rob ppl, you don't have a gun.

Result: here burglars barely carry firearms, where in NA you hear about armed robbery's a lot since every fucker has a gun there.