Author Topic: Grey Order Strat Announcement  (Read 21070 times)

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
Re: Grey Order Strat Announcement
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2012, 12:26:45 am »
Kafeins signature:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

if that's pointed to me and i somehow feel like it is, let me just say that even tho i don't enjoy drama, i sometimes feel the need to tell my opinion if its something that i feel has not been said.. clearly at least and with the amount of retards i've seen posting about the multi-accounting lately, i felt i had to tell my opinion.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2012, 12:27:28 am »
we hardly recruit full battle roster
So maybe it's time to provide your TS in battle description, eh?  :wink:

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2012, 12:32:11 am »
if that's pointed to me and i somehow feel like it is, let me just say that even tho i don't enjoy drama, i sometimes feel the need to tell my opinion if its something that i feel has not been said.

And thats exactly what i did by the text you quoted off me. I don't intend to whine, i posted to share my opinion on this whole situation.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2012, 03:46:11 am »
Enough with that wife son and holy ghost shit lets look at something. Could you please explain why you tolerate this! but why you have questions about Ginger. No I will not use a spoiler.

Quote from: Bashi_Kocik
my 2nd serial banned for that reason i think. i only bought 2nd game for another main and skip to fun chance. never think or play strategus with 2nd serial. and won't do it if u unban.

account name is "thepicpike"
Quote from: BlackMilk
My buddy stopped playing warband and now I'm using his warband key to try out some builds via stf in crpg only. (I've been doing this for quite a long time now and never used the 2nd one in srat)

Risen_SG_BlackMilk
Risen_Smart_Gay
Quote from: zDevilbox
1 key T_sgt_zDevilBox - my key
2 key Gregarian - my Brother
3 key Serjaminio - Our general key(Skip the fun), On strategus does not participate,If there is that remove
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:57:30 pm by zDevilBox »
Quote from: Bashi_Gavranovic
Hi,I am bashibazouk_Gavranovic,

I have a brother and we are playing different computers.We are playing same IP but we are playing different computers. My computers is not good for playing siege servers and we changed computers.You can ban me if I and my brother play same computer but please be careful our computers not IP's and also we dont know atm who is banned or not but this is the list that people in bashi that is living is same house.

BashiBazouk_Gavranovic &Bashibazouk_Feachix = living in same house  (brother)
We are irl friends with BashiBazouk_Ujuki , BashiBazouk_Bashko so sometimes we visit each other's home to play
Quote from: GTX
Me and razzen live in the same house. So thats why u might see 2 on the same ip.
Quote from: Drz_Anhy
WTF? Сhadz?
I live in a hostel (home of students). And my friends who play in Mount & Blade (cRPG) with me to get banned? We were in a hostel about 200 people on 1 IP address.
sorry for my english. im use translater.
Quote from: STR_KpuBopyk
I have 2 keys:
1 STR_KpuBopyk 1h
2 STR_KpuBopy4ka 2h
I have brought 2nd key to play as a 2hander on stategus battles coz it is boring to play all the time as 1hander. I don't like to waste time on retirement and in strategus battles can participate only main character.

STR_Nokeyboard also have 2 keys and we live in one apartment(so we play from 1 ip). He brought 2nd cd key for looming.

We used 2nd keys in strategus. If it is forbidden we can use only 1 key for farming but we want to use 2nd key for fun and looming!
Quote from: Autobus
Not banned but still:
Right now my main name is Samodur, previously i've been playing with other key and sharing my computer with two younger brothers (can prove their existence)
So all three of us been playing both cRPG and Strategus from time to time which involved total of 3 different keys.
Also i don't know if my brothers tried playing on other keys or shared their own.
At the moment i the only person playing cRPG in my family so i don't think other keys will be used once more.

To sum up:
Main - Samodur, other keys are inactive.
Quote from: Harpag
Harpag_the_Grey
Perun_the_Grey

Reason:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,18528.0.html
Quote from: arowaine
same for me occitan arowaine sometime have a few of my member to come at my house and we play all together and drink. So we may have the same ip cause we are using the same router... occitan chivas occitan tomba occitan ladyz... so hopefully none of us will have a ban
Quote from: Drz_Leshanae
I am not banned. But I don't want my main to be banned, so I have to say in advance.

I have two serials, only one of them has main.
The first serial (has my main Druzhina_Leshanae and alts) is our russian version of Warband which I used for 1.5 years.
The second serial (has 100kWatt) was bought a few months ago through steam (for achievments in native, I love to get steam achievements). Once after playing native module I decided to play cRPG and forgot to change serial, so I joined a server with the steam one. I were too lazy to exit the game and change serial key, so I decided to make a new char on this one, didn't see any problems with that since I didn't want to register this key for strat. This char was never registered on Strategus, and I didn't ever think to use it so. Just for free play on cRPG servers. I use it very seldom though.

To sum up, I have one serial key for Strategus, the other is just for free play on cRPG servers.

If you ban my second key, I won't come here and post shitloads of whining or even GTX cRPG and Strategus or something. For my main char that would be Ok, but it would be just very fkn bad not to be able to use one of my alt chars just to play for fun. I guess you can just disable the ability to register this key on Strat (to register main chars on it in order to not be able to even trade) and let me play cRPG.
Quote from: druzz
just to make sure i don't get a ban.. my brother and I are using the same router. I'm Occitan_Tomba and he is Occitan_Pute.
We have 2 differents steam accs.
Quote from: Nord_Jarlek
Doubt I will ever be banned for this but:

I got a friend who I often go to and play with. I managed to get him to TRY cRPG once. He's a SP guy so he couldn't be arsed to keep playing multiplayer, but occasionally when I'm at his place I convince him to join me for some rounds. That would then be me playing on his IP and not the one I'm normally on.

I hope this is alright.
Quote from: Drz_Segd
My main is Segd_of_Druzhina but i have brotherssisters who also play crpg from one IP 
Here is the list of them:
Quote from: meHow_The_Grey
My little cousin, who is shareing same IP with me, cause we live in one house  yesterday really enjoyed M&B Warband, so I bought today 2nd copy of Warband and he will play from today. He also will join the same faction in cRPG.

My main char: meHow_the_Grey

His main char: Whyno_the_Grey
Quote from: Rantrex_The_Grey
Playing since two weeks with brother. Same nicks (not my fault, we were always doing this):

Mains:
Rantrex_the_Grey
Rantcher

Why? We are playing on 2 other computers(PC and laptop), and we both want to make other buisness with other persons.
Quote from: Bashi_Kunio
ashiBazouk_Kunio

and

Yardimciel (I will help him to create this char in 30 minutes, my homemate wants to play cRPG too)

are homemates, we will play from different PCs and different accounts

please dont ban us
Quote from: CarpeDiem_The_Grey
Me (CarpeDiem the Grey) and my brother(Polewacz the Grey) are sometimes using one IP.

We're living in one house, using different PCs but one IP.
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Drz_Alderis
Hi, I play with small brother (14) from same IP, one router, one IP. Sometime he play my pc, its faster then his notebok
Please unban me and my brother
He is little i don't want him play my account, making errors

My chars that banned Druzhina_Alderis, Super_Deer

Sorry my english
Quote from: Jaheria_The_Grey
Hi,im not banned yet,but some guys inform me yesterday about banning for multiple cd-keys,so i want to explain

me(JAHEIRA_the_Grey),and
my young son(Bartez_the_Grey)

We'r living in one house,we'r using different computers but we have same IP

If somebody need proofs we can login into a serwer in the same time from both acc's.(And check it then)

I hope it's not a problem,and i won't get banned.

Greetz
JAHEIRA
Quote from: Makos_The_Grey
Hi, i have brother and he want second main account in cRPG. We have one computer and one ID.
My nick Makos_The_Grey, brother his name is Tarrok_The_Grey
Quote from: Jasfasola_the_Grey
HI!Me(Jas_Fasola_The_Grey) and my brother(Rewolwerowiec) are playing and using one PC , one modem . Rewolwerowiec hasn't accocount on strategus . He's only playing c-rpg He wants have diffrent main character , so I buyed second cd-key  . I think it isn't problem and We won't be banned . Best regards Jas_Fasola ;)
Quote from: Hetman_the_Grey
Hello. I have younger sister, she wanted to play cRPG too. We have only one PC at home and one IP. She's not gonna play strategus. She respawned on Startegus by accident and I don't know how to delete this character. If you can delete it for me, I would be very happy. My nickname is Hetman_the_Grey, she'll play as Evocati. I hope that's not problem, if we use two CD keys.
You can check if you want - I didn't use this character in strategus, I am not in faction too.
Quote from: Bashi_Tavuk
Hello Dear Community of Devs & Admins,

My cousin who has been doing his military duty for the last 6 months has just returned home 2 days ago. He updated the game, tried to login and saw that his account is banned. Before going to duty, he had asked me to make his char join into our faction in strategus if the strategus gets released during his duty. As he had requested, i did it and logged into his account several times at the end of last september & beginning of the last october. After the multi accounting on strategus got prohibited, i had ceased logging into his account, but never reported it here. i thought it wasn't necessary, because i already had stopped logging into his account via my IP. I guess you can check and confirm this. Now I appeal for his char's unban with all my respect. His char's name is Battalibis_Bey and we'll be grateful if you unban him.

My another cousin, who's also on his military duty at the moment has a c-rpg char too and he'll be back tomorrow morning. Since he had not requested to take part in strategus, i've never logged into his account. His char's name is AzmiQc , i just wanted to inform you that we three may play via same IP adresses in the future. I can provide you their steam accounts etc if further information is requested.

With Best Regards,

Tavuk Bey

edit: oh btw, i just wanted add this info too, for being honest. i used Battalibis_Bey's forum account (Varg_Vikernes) to trololo a bit in turkish subforum by acting like a foreigner, but at the end nocti thought it we had enough fun so i got my punishment for that by cmp and promissed them to never do this again. i'm writing it here if any other people don't know about this. my cousin is a little bit angry at me because i did this. i  apologize again.
Quote from: DancingBlade_The_Grey
Hello!

I made my brother play c-rpg. We'r using same computer and his name is Edgee.
Quote from: Gorn_The_Grey
gorNN and Drizzt_the_Grey

Me and my brother use the same computer when he plays in crpg
Quote from: Jurand_the_Grey
Hello.
 My main char is Goliat_the_Grey and few days ago my brother start playing cRPG. His nickname is Harad_the_Grey. I hope its no problem.
Quote from: Kurnvinox_The_Grey
Me and my brother play on the same IP with other cd-key: Berserker_the_Grey and PowodZmartwienHomofobow (not long Kurwinox)
Quote from: Druzhina_Segd
My main - Druzhina_Segd
My sis - Malika95

Some times she could use my notebook, because her have too high ping(unstable wi-fi connection). But most of the time we will use different laptops with one static IP.
Quote from: Bashi_Cicero
Bashibazouk_Crueth moved to my house for 1-2 months hope it wont be a problem we gonna use same computer for 1 week then he will get his own computer soon.
Quote from: Bashi_Koyama
Main:BashiBazouk_HarunYahya
Friend:BashiBazouk_Ciga

Hello ciga is my friend from university.
He's coming over right now , we gonna spend kurban bayramı together then he may move into my place completely .
He has some issues with his roommate in college and i live alone so it will be probably win-win for us
He is busy this year so he rarely plays cRPG anyway but i wanted to let you people know that we'll share the same houshold for a week , then maybe for 2 remaining (Hopefully 2 ) college years.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2012, 04:57:48 am »
+8
i already suggested several times, that for one IP address only one strategus account should be allowed.
This is not to discourrage or accuse anyone of accountsharing or multiaccounting but to get over with this awful debate.
I am sure that most of those who are listed had been thruthfull about what they gave freely in information, fact but is that even if those are different persons and they play also all regularly and at the same time cRPG, it is no guarantee that not one mastermind would make the strategus moves for all of them(which is basicly what some people accuse Ginger of)

I have a reallife friend who also has cRPG/strategus character, i but explicitly disallowed him to make strategus moves at my place at the time he would visit me, no big deal, he just needs to login when he is back at his home afterwards.
I do have also a brother :) but he ain't playing any games ^^

suggestion for rule set:
1 Strat account per household/IP, no matter the circumstances and we all can get on with our lives.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2012, 05:09:32 am »
+2
Enough with that wife son and holy ghost shit lets look at something. Could you please explain why you tolerate this! but why you have questions about Ginger. No I will not use a spoiler.
Well hello there my little friend and fuck you very much for dragging me into this conversation.
The reason they tolerate this is simple and you know it very well, its the same reason no merc publically reported your sorry hypocrite ass when you've tried to use gold which was duped by kapikulu accidentally in second strat.
By the same reason you never questioned RuConquista who got less than 10 players and supported the allmighty merc empire with gold and thousands of loomed stuff on strat, actually you've made it worse - you made couple threads on forums babbling how long your last stand is and then when you accidentally revealed their deeds to Meow(due to your stupidity i must add), you've tried to pose like you actually reported them and you are a good guy.
By the same reason no merc considered it very bad to use banned cheater account (heavy/chronos) to add his looms to your clan armoury couple months ago.
By the same reason no person in your alliance considered it a big evil to use duped gold on previous strat.

@Kingrimm i fully support this rule, would +2 if could.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2012, 07:21:17 am »
+5
I am sad to see both Grey Order an DRZ leaving strat, although i fully understand their reasons for doing so.

Having fought both alongside and against them for over two years i have a great deal of respect for them.  There will always be conflicting views and disagreements in a game which is competitive but i have never bared any personal ill will against these guys. Although there have been times in the past where i have felt action performed by these factions have been unacceptable, i have always respect their skill in battle and their dedication.

I myself have found strategus to be bore in recent months, becoming less active due to both real life and a loss of interest.

I wish both clans the best of luck in the future, with whatever they choose to do.

Cas.
Turtles

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2012, 10:01:40 am »
I am sorry but

WAAAA, I GOT CAUGHT CHEATING AND BANNED FOR IT SO I AM GONNA CRY MY EYEBALLS OUT NOW CAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!!!

if you are gonna do the shit, you should be ready to accept the consequences. I don't really care if somebody cheats or not, but crying after the fact only lowers my esteem of you.

And this will be my first and last post on this idiocy of an issue.

This pretty much sums up the general impression of UIF I dare say. You're nothing short of pathetic, you cheat and claim victories, and when you get punished for it you withdraw and it's all somebody elses fault, the bans were biased, you are nothing but poor victims of a scheme. Leave the game and do it quickly, noone will miss you with your attitude towards your punishment and this game is better off without you. Sorry to say, but alot of you are completely fucking pathetic in every regard.

And if you can't manage the game on the same terms as everyone else, that just means you are very bad players, which is OK though, everyone can't be good.
Now, send forth Thovex, Zlisch or whoever to post and make you look EVEN dumber.
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2012, 10:13:56 am »
+3
you'd better think about general impression of mercs man

I guess it's only u, merc, who think that mercs are something more then just a pile of whinning shit.
but who cares what I think or what u dare to say?
sorry for my French

U don't even have enough courage to thank guys for battles, xp and fun in this thread. cause shitposting seems to be ur favourite hobby.
Igni et ferro

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2012, 10:17:44 am »
you'd better think about general impression of mercs man

I guess it's only u, merc, who think that mercs are something more then just a pile of whinning shit.
but who cares what I think or what u dare to say?
sorry for my French

U don't even have enough courage to thank guys for battles, xp and fun in this thread. cause shitposting seems to be ur favourite hobby.

You want to be thanked for ruining most of the fun in this game by cheating? Then by all means, thank you mate.
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2012, 10:20:45 am »
+2
Talking to mercs is the most useless things u can do, right?
lol at u, innocent angels, suffered from evil cheaters. neverending story
Igni et ferro

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2012, 10:54:35 am »
Well hello there my little friend and fuck you very much for dragging me into this conversation.
The reason they tolerate this is simple and you know it very well, its the same reason no merc publically reported your sorry hypocrite ass when you've tried to use gold which was duped by kapikulu accidentally in second strat.
By the same reason you never questioned RuConquista who got less than 10 players and supported the allmighty merc empire with gold and thousands of loomed stuff on strat, actually you've made it worse - you made couple threads on forums babbling how long your last stand is and then when you accidentally revealed their deeds to Meow(due to your stupidity i must add), you've tried to pose like you actually reported them and you are a good guy.
By the same reason no merc considered it very bad to use banned cheater account (heavy/chronos) to add his looms to your clan armoury couple months ago.
By the same reason no person in your alliance considered it a big evil to use duped gold on previous strat.

@Kingrimm i fully support this rule, would +2 if could.

Kapikulu contacted me for that and I reported their gold to chadz (I was still tr submod then) the gold was transferred to an inactive account to wipe the character with it from Strategus.

I've reported it three times, the exact amount of gold I reported was in Kapikulu_Caki until the last day of round 3. If you don't know, ask chadz and it was Strategus round 3 not 2 you are not even aware of this.

You are wrong about Ruconquista too and you can ask that to Espu and Meow. I went to Espu asked if he bans my current CD-Key, if its possible to switch to another one. He directed to me Meow and Meow wanted to take a look to the key. Meow told me that account was fishy, I asked him myself what is fishy about it. I'm sure you know what was going on. I asked Meow myself to ban my account for getting invonlved in something like that. Meow said its unnecessary, since my main account is not involved in anything like this. Ask him and if you can't ask him, shut up. I did not pose it like that, I said Ruconquista was running a business without telling us what was going on and I almost got banned myself because of this and I was angry at Heavy for that. He didn't tell the whole story

It was Heavy's own request. He wanted to have his looms, we don't have his looms at the moment he is out of the ladder.

In my alliance, Ozan reported the gold, I reported the gold and Alpha reported the duped gold. The reason it was reported was simple -We cannot go to their level.

I will try to find old Xchat logs and will paste on this message.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2012, 11:54:25 am »
+2
You want to be thanked for ruining most of the fun in this game by cheating? Then by all means, thank you mate.
Sír, this accusation is most troublesome, I'm fairly certain he has not been banned for cheating, and most certainly not in strat 4.
But eh, good old merc bullshit.
Oh, and Pejlaen, here is gingerpussies opinion on the guy you claimed ruined the game by cheating:
yeah rarly do we say something nice about enemys, but DRZ is my favorite UIF clan as well.

They are disciplined alot more then our guys, would like to see some of that discipline in our own ranks :D

They havent got any cheaters that we know about and i really salute that. And i really hope they are cheat free.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:33:10 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2012, 12:06:10 pm »
+8
Such a heated topic over a subject that has already reached a conclusion, and a judgement that has already been passed.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2012, 12:08:29 pm »
+5
..When all else fails, DOWNVOTE EVERYONE AND KEEP REPEATING THE SAME ARGUMENTS IN 10 PAGES.