Author Topic: Druzhina  (Read 6154 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Druzhina
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 12:14:37 pm »
+5
If you noticed, I didn't say that. I just said that your appeals to ban my clan and alliances with no reason, except calling all of us cheaters. Usually, without any clear evidences (if dont take into account unstoppable whining on the forum)

Your clan was the first clan who walked on water (strat 1) which was an exploit and It got fixed
I've seen your clan mates buying and selling equipment with real money on M&BRu forums nothing is done about it
I've seen your clan exploiting fief prosperity which was a bug and its fixed

lets see

Your allies were duplicating gold and you still befriended them in the next strat round (bashi) nothing is done about it
Your allies were cheating and they got banned, well cause they went too far
Your allies were caught with cd keys, thats still in debate if something is done about it or not

These all are old stories, known by community for ages. Am I making em out of my ass or did they really happen? if they did why are you playing the victim? I don't understand you I'm sorry. My question to you is since you guys are coming from west.

Are you attacking us with cheated Union equipment which maybe you recovered fragments of it? or did you really honestly made them with sweat and blood?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 12:47:50 pm »
+9
my face when there's EU drama on Diplomacy section:

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 12:49:01 pm »
+1
Your clan was the first clan who walked on water (strat 1) which was an exploit and It got fixed
I've seen your clan mates buying and selling equipment with real money on M&BRu forums nothing is done about it
I've seen your clan exploiting fief prosperity which was a bug and its fixed
I would say - the first clan found bugs in the beta. All of the examples above. And all of them are fixed.

Your allies were duplicating gold and you still befriended them in the next strat round (bashi) nothing is done about it
Your allies were cheating and they got banned, well cause they went too far
Your allies were caught with cd keys, thats still in debate if something is done about it or not
  • Don't know about it. Never heard about it as we had no need due to very strong economy (Greys, DRZ, Union) - but so called antiUIF exploited a lot. And about bashis - where are the evidences, Hm? Why do you think they duped? Did they came to you and said, "Oh Nocti, please, objurgate us, we are baaaad".
  • Possibly, but banned w/o showing evidences. Just banned.
  • Agreed. Many CDs - braking the rule of Strat. But I really dont believe the only who used it were the Top of the Union.
And about the duping, the bug was revealed to devs by Greys. How surprising!
These all are old stories, known by community for ages. Am I making em out of my ass or did they really happen? if they did why are you playing the victim? I don't understand you I'm sorry. My question to you is since you guys are coming from west.

Are you attacking us with cheated Union equipment which maybe you recovered fragments of it? or did you really honestly made them with sweat and blood?

We still have very good economy, regardless devs changes in the middle of the game to make some whiners less helpless.
And on the other way, if the devs didn't wipe the fiefs of the banned people, do you think all the equip should be gifted to you? Or shoud we sell it? Why? I remember some sins for Mercs as well, Nocti. Don't make yourself sinless, please.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 01:24:28 pm »
I would say - the first clan found bugs in the beta. All of the examples above. And all of them are fixed.
  • Don't know about it. Never heard about it as we had no need due to very strong economy (Greys, DRZ, Union) - but so called antiUIF exploited a lot. And about bashis - where are the evidences, Hm? Why do you think they duped? Did they came to you and said, "Oh Nocti, please, objurgate us, we are baaaad".
  • Possibly, but banned w/o showing evidences. Just banned.
  • Agreed. Many CDs - braking the rule of Strat. But I really dont believe the only who used it were the Top of the Union.
And about the duping, the bug was revealed to devs by Greys. How surprising!
We still have very good economy, regardless devs changes in the middle of the game to make some whiners less helpless.
And on the other way, if the devs didn't wipe the fiefs of the banned people, do you think all the equip should be gifted to you? Or shoud we sell it? Why? I remember some sins for Mercs as well, Nocti. Don't make yourself sinless, please.

chadz posted the fief count and gold amount in the end of strat round 3 you know, you should check it yourself. Don't follow your allies blindly
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/strategus-round-4-starting-sunday-1200-cet/ here there you go
Well if you want evidence maybe you can ask Union?
I wasn't talking about Union but thank you so you know more than I do. Why do you ask evidence then?

No it was revealed to chadz by me, I'm the first one reported it and in total reported three times. Don't know if Greys reported it in between.
Devs changed it because of UIF anyway, not because of any other particular party. About crying you are right, UIF were crying that everything needed a reset. For my opinion exploiters needed a reset. That's where our roads separate anyway. You guys say this is beta and everything is fair. I disagree
I don't want your equipment, I don't care about it fmo all cheater fiefs should go neutral and should be wiped. I'm not you man stop comparing me to something I'm not.
Sins what? ow that shit that you attacked with Grey order then battle got fucked up we got your equipment well I asked chadz for a reset and he said he doesn't care, I even asked Nebun. I'm so sorry that I didn't return your duped stuff which you were buying and selling with real money. How evil of me.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 01:31:47 pm »
+3
According to those stats from Strat round 3, The Turks (Kapikulus?) had about a half as much money as The Bazhis. Considering the fact they almost have the half amount of players compared to the Empire this round. (Almost as much money per player as Empire)

I find this just as suspicious as the Empire to be honest. And we all know Kapikulus are not UIF. And the peacebreakers whom have 11 members had about a fifth or a sixth of what the Empire had, even though they are about a sixth or a fifth in numbers compared to Empire. And they are also not UIF.

So gold per player wise in Strat 3 round three, those factions share almost same numbers. Im not calling anyone cheater or exploiter. But do look at your own alliances too. :D

Empire: 857588 gold per player.
Kapikulu: 668217 gold per player.
Peacebreakers: 964612 gold per player.

These stats are from their gold from Strat 3 divided by the amount of players they have now, which could differ from strat 3.
Just trying to be fair :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 01:36:05 pm by BASNAK »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 01:41:11 pm »
funny how all the perpetrators are turks.

blanketban turkey.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 01:43:57 pm »
+1

blanketban turkey.

There's no proof that anyone has been cheating AFAIK.
Im just saying, it feels like everyone saying that the Empire has been cheating because of all the money they have, even though their own allies had just as much.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 01:48:20 pm »
+5
Hey look NA. The silly Euros think they can drama better than us.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 01:49:42 pm »
+1
Kapikulu contacted me for that and I reported their gold to chadz (I was still tr submod then) the gold was transferred to an inactive account to wipe the character with it from Strategus.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 01:51:04 pm »
Naduril, come on... you didn't noticed that your interlocutor is classic sociopath. He thinks that lie repeated publicly about hundred times becomes the truth  :rolleyes:

PS. STFU you sad dick and crush us since we are banned  :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 01:54:34 pm »
+8

Turks, Russians and Poles. I think it's some sort of cultural difference, but I wouldn't go as far as to blame all of them for the acts of the majority/minority. And there are a lot of cheaters and exploiters in the "west" aswell. I trust the devs to ban all those they find guilty.

Regarding proof of cheating. Well, those who were banned due to cheating are obviously due to proof held by the devs. They don't want to release said proof because that would aid cheaters in circumventing it. Now, before you go shouting about that being tyrannical, keep in mind that this mod is not a free and open democracy with open trials. This is a team of devs holding all the power and by playing this mod you accept to their terms. You can choose not to accept, and thereby not play cRPG, but that's your choice.

And really, I am still mildly amused how the leadership of these clans find the exploits acceptable and then claim at the clans being unfairly targeted. It's like the whole siege autobalance exploit that was popular with the Grey's(among others) and only stopped after multiple bans and warnings to the clan and the finally due to the exploit being fixed. Anyone caught doing that repeatedly in my clan would be kicked, and if I was in a clan doing it, I would leave. I do not want to associate myself with cheater/exploiters.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:00:18 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 01:59:09 pm »
Naduril, come on... you didn't noticed that your interlocutor is classic sociopath.

That's why your allies are getting banned, because I'm just lying? I must be a mastermind of manipulation.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 02:01:41 pm »
+11
for fuck sake stop that hate fest

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 02:06:47 pm »
for fuck sake stop that hate fest

we are just warming up before the battle

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 02:11:43 pm »
+6
we are just warming up before the battle

Would be really great if you'd found the way of warming up that doesn't lead to hard feelings, mutual accusations and, it seems, hatred in some cases.