Author Topic: Grey Order Strat Announcement  (Read 21083 times)

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
Re: Grey Order Strat Announcement
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2012, 05:35:19 pm »
+4
You could say that for just about anyone in a clan, it's called orders. Do this, do that, buy these, go here. In a sense, noone gets to make there own moves, most of it comes from someone else. As for Ginger and his family, why not work together as one in strat. In fact, why wouldn't you?

Because then that is account sharing, he might have a wife and kids i'm sure he probably does, they even probably play cRPG. But do they do things themself on strat? I doubt it.
If it is ginger moving them then that is 1 person moving 3 accounts, nothing different than what some people in the UIF have done except they did it in longer distances where it is easier to track and ban than in 1 household.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »
Keep throwing your accusations. Most people that play crpg on a regular know that these are legitimate players, who have every right to play strategus as the rest of us...

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2012, 05:38:23 pm »
Keep throwing your accusations. Most people that play crpg on a regular know that these are legitimate players, who have every right to play strategus as the rest of us...

Just like the people who were banned in the Grey for example were legitimate players, does it change the fact that other people moved them in Strategus and that is against the rules?

Offline Black_Holes

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2012, 05:38:48 pm »
Well unless Ginger is 100% sure because chadz told him at a later date then you are just calling bullshit on hyperbole, which is pretty pointless.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2012, 05:55:29 pm »
Just like the people who were banned in the Grey for example were legitimate players, does it change the fact that other people moved them in Strategus and that is against the rules?

Legitimate players that were found guilty! You can say all you want, but at the end of the day, you don't know. Why is it so hard for you to consider that Ginger gives them instructions on what to do in Strategus, they live under the same roof and it gives them a good opportunity to have good coordination in Strat.

It's funny, what are you trying to do? Justify the cheating for the people that got banned by throwing unnecessary accusations around. Where were you when whole topic of multiaccounting was brought up ages ago, it's only a problem when it hits your friends? It's ridiculous, and I fucking hate cheaters. When Mercs talk about multiaccounting and such, we are labeled as whiners! And when you do it, it's all for some just cause? Fuck off! there's some serious muppets in this community...

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2012, 06:29:18 pm »
Zlisch why are you here? You havent been right in a single thing you've accused Mercs of and you're seriously not contributing to anything. Just dont post if you're only posting for the postings sake -.-
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2012, 07:03:25 pm »
+1
[...]Just dont post if you're only posting for the postings sake -.-
I love that sentence  :mrgreen:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2012, 08:08:02 pm »
Good luck guys, sad to see a large well-respected clan (at least from most decent NA player's perspective) take off.

May your paths take you all to prosperity.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Buschtrommel

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Nikodin-HRE
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2012, 08:08:34 pm »
+4
hahahahahahahahaahahha :twisted:    JUST POOR UIF  :mrgreen:

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2012, 10:38:14 pm »
+4
Legitimate players that were found guilty! You can say all you want, but at the end of the day, you don't know. Why is it so hard for you to consider that Ginger gives them instructions on what to do in Strategus, they live under the same roof and it gives them a good opportunity to have good coordination in Strat.

Let's forget about Pussy and banned guys.

The situation:

A.
2 player is constantly active on cRPG (10+ generation, 30+lvl) gived their passwords to the third, which makes moves for them if they cant. They were detected by IP and banned.

B.
Father make moves (or not but u never know for sure) from son's account  or wife, or brother (they are not hard players so they have only STF characters 1 generation) , and he regularly uses their characters (with the same frequency as the Banned from the first example). But he does not deny that it was his family and they are all play from 1 IP. They stay in game (even if family NEVER play in strat battles). They not banned cos admins cant prove the fact of using someone else's account. Since wife's acc is still acc of another players.

So cheaters in bouth example but we have Banned players from the first example with the 10+ generation and 30+ lvl. And not banned guys with STF characters from the second example due to a lack of evidence. Obvious that the guys from the first example will be outraged.
  So to use "legit accsharing" enough to have a loving family. Since it is not possible to prove that it does not exist, and therefore there u will not be banned.

Yes, part of the cheaters banned, but the other part is not due to a lack of evidence. And if honest I do not think that problem can be solved by bans.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2012, 10:41:48 pm »
+1
Yes, part of the cheaters banned, but the other part is not due to a lack of evidence. And if honest I do not think that problem can be solved by bans.

Just because its not clear for me, are you saying that the ones that do have enough evidence vs them should not get banned?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2012, 10:47:34 pm »
Just because its not clear for me, are you saying that the ones that do have enough evidence vs them should not get banned?

someone from devs said that were banned only the most obvious players, many were suspicious but they still in game, because you can not say for sure they are guilty or not.

So if u think what u are smart and use Tor or proxy u will be banned. If u a simple village guy and live with ur family u will not.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2012, 10:49:45 pm »
someone from devs said that were banned only the most obvious players, many were suspicious but still they stay in game, because you can not say for sure they are guilty or not.

Which dev? I can think of one dev who was babbling on irc about the bans that said dev was not involved in and was promptly told to shut up due to spreading bullshit.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2012, 11:02:10 pm »
someone from devs said that were banned only the most obvious players, many were suspicious but they still in game, because you can not say for sure they are guilty or not.

I am sorry vovka, that a dev with no name managed to troll you, but a kind of reliable source told us otherwise:

No matter how long a post is, a GTX is still a GTX.

Let's talk facts:
For those that don't know, the banning for multiaccounting was done anonymously. Those who dealt with the bans had nothing but numbers, no names. They didn't know who was behind the number, they didn't know what faction that number belonged to. They could have easily banned themselves. Therefore there was no bias in banning multi accounters
Now here is where I want to turn your biased-dev argument around: If what I say is true, and a high proportion of the bans dealt hit your clan - what does that tell you?

Yes, the failed battle shit was horrible, for all of us. This was intended to be the most bug-free version of strat, and then this shit happened. I even considered restarting the round due to this, because it really has changed the strength of factions and was quite blatantly unfair. I honestly want to apologize for this. I think I have managed to fix it now, though.

However, what you are doing here is trying to lobby for allowing the usage of multi accounts. You know that leaving strat has a big impact on the game, and by doing so you try and force me into not doing multi bans any more.

And this is a really shitty move, sorry.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2012, 11:17:34 pm »
You live in a perfect world) I will not persuade you)