ARE YOU FAITHFUL!?!?!

AL-HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!
17 (17.5%)
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!
24 (24.7%)
Niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie
56 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: JIHAD ON USLUM AND SHULUS AGAINST EVIL chocolate chip cookie PARTY (FIRST NA CROSSOVER EU WAR!!!)  (Read 11950 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
The fact that this Jihad is being spearheaded by one of the forum's most notorious trolls who is using one of the most extreme terrorist organizations in history as his tag "AL_QAEDA" says a great deal in and of itself.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:22:33 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
While I may not agree with the viewpoints Niemand espouses, I will defend to the death his right to hold them. That's how freedom of thought and speech work; we don't get to go over individual beliefs and say, "these are acceptable, while these are not". No, that is the tyrant path, the one of restriction and censorship.

Please also defend Berenger's right to say, "fuck off, you goddamn chocolate chip cookie"

(click to show/hide)
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
A half-dead mod and all you want to do is play peaceful Alliance Warfare: Trading Simulation 2012 Edition. Sigh...

people that really mean it when they say 'At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.' should be banned on sight

Denouncing the Jihad, or carebearing against it will make you be seen as an enemy to the cause. 
Enemies of the cause, will, be destroyed if interfering with us liberating the shit out of Germany CoTGS lands.

yeah this little wave of high ping players will really make a difference in the current situation, the UIF will be so happy with your 100 troops to send in to our iron walls of steel where they can die thinking they have fought for a good cause
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:45:03 am by no_rules_just_play »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Niemand admits to teamwounding in recent banthread! Someone post a banthread on Niemand!
He is also teambumping with his horse everytime he can (at least it seems like that). I told him to stop that shit and after he didnt kinda lost it and killed his horse once, after that he stopped it - as far as i know (or maybe i was just too distracted with fighting).

This has not really anything to do with the banrequest above, but with the person that the ban is requested on. I think he is trying to troll (aka grief) a lot, so he could need a little break to think about it.

Going to sleep now, good night. :D
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

• King
    • View Profile
Niemand admits to teamwounding in recent banthread! Someone post a banthread on Niemand!

lol omg! he really is a chocolate chip cookie! :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
sure, having fought and invested several thousands troops sofar and having UIF in our lands atm ... wait now i get it you are in this together with Druzinah. Nicely played getting from NA factions support while ranting against one faction but secretly helping and supporting DRZ, respect couldn't have made it any better!!!

Yeah and we're all shapeshifting lizards who drink blood and our aim is to enslave humanity..pfft. I wish i had some spare tinfoil hats for you.

To be on-topic tough.

Stop being hypocrits all of you. This invasion/jihad is completely justified and you all know it.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 02:38:29 am by CountBerenger »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
The fact that this Jihad is being spearheaded by one of the forum's most notorious trolls who is using one of the most extreme terrorist organizations in history as his tag "AL_QAEDA" says a great deal in and of itself.
Spoiling the fun again, are we?  :(
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

• King
    • View Profile
so? you still believe you are able to coordinate this? getting those clans so far that they will cross to the EU side? im afraid that you will never get so far and after one wave, they will just try to go back to their own lands.
how many troops will come? 2k? 10k?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
so? you still believe you are able to coordinate this? getting those clans so far that they will cross to the EU side? im afraid that you will never get so far and after one wave, they will just try to go back to their own lands.
how many troops will come? 2k? 10k?

Sigh...when did i ever mention clans? I'm merely getting assistance in form of troops, gold, gear and free passage through their lands. It was ToD and Dimmwimm who made it seem like whole NA made peace with eachother and was going on with their ''Operation Overlord'' plan to invade EU.

In reality it's me with my jihad forces and a couple of others who might possibly tag along and merely people giving support as i mentioned before with gold/troops and gear and merc'ing. And how many troops you'll encounter? Well we will see about that. But you keep warming up for your carebear fest.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Sigh...when did i ever mention clans? I'm merely getting assistance in form of troops, gold, gear and free passage through their lands. It was ToD and Dimmwimm who made it seem like whole NA made peace with eachother and was going on with their ''Operation Overlord'' plan to invade EU.

In reality it's me with my jihad forces and a couple of others who might possibly tag along and merely people giving support as i mentioned before with gold/troops and gear and merc'ing. And how many troops you'll encounter? Well we will see about that. But you keep warming up for your carebear fest.
Exactly.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

• King
    • View Profile
Exactly.

hey zlisch i see you already quoted me in your tag. :D
again a nice example of pulling quotes out of its context so it looks like a really think he is a chocolate chip cookie.
(you left out the 'jk niemand'

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
DOWN WITH THE CAREBEAR chocolate chip cookieS!

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
hey zlisch i see you already quoted me in your tag. :D
again a nice example of pulling quotes out of its context so it looks like a really think he is a chocolate chip cookie.
(you left out the 'jk niemand'
I am obviously serious with my sig... keeping it until Tanken makes a new quote-worthy post though.

• King
    • View Profile
I am obviously joking with my sig... keeping it until Tanken makes a new quote-worthy post though.

its funny, i kinda like it because it fits so good in the discussion im doing  :mrgreen:

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I am obviously joking with my sig... keeping it until Tanken makes a new quote-worthy post though.
its funny, i kinda like it because it fits so good in the discussion im doing  :mrgreen:
See? There you go claiming I'm not serious about our cause and even going as far as to edit the quote to make me look guilty! Hypocrisy!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 05:16:21 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »