ARE YOU FAITHFUL!?!?!

AL-HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!
17 (17.5%)
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!
24 (24.7%)
Niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie
56 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: JIHAD ON USLUM AND SHULUS AGAINST EVIL chocolate chip cookie PARTY (FIRST NA CROSSOVER EU WAR!!!)  (Read 11962 times)

Offline donib

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow money, slow problems
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Donib
funny how murrikans are all gung ho about "winning" the war when it was actually the russians that was the main reason the chocolate chip cookie's lost... :|

ye due to multi accounts

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
i am of supportings zis holy jihad against evil 3rd reich

why so mad?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They're mad because i'm invading a ''poor'' chocolate chip cookie clan that hides behind other clans and gonna carebear for it.

Sigh...UIF was a good thing now actually looking back in hindsight as it kept Wolves, CotgS and others like that at bay and pushed em hard.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
kinngrimm you should stop defending your friend cuz it makes you look bad to be honest.

his posts are an insult to inteligence to even the thickest of us in this forums and if he is really trying to be "sarcastic, funny, provocative" he's doing it in an completley wrong way.

no funny, not witty, not smart. makes germans look like inbreed retards tbh.

Go Berengah!

and P.S. no im not gonna read your bible rationalizing the situation and him really being a good guy, he even saved a kitten from rain once post.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Berenger awesome new avatar! Down with CotGS!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Of course I'm sure Berenger will reply to my post in the other thread, but I've got only one thing to say here.

Many times, Jihad is thought to mean "holy war". Well, that's pretty much inaccurate. It is more accurately translated into english as "struggle for the faith". Something like the conflicts in the Iberian Peninsula between the Moors/Almahod Caliphate and the Spanish (well, more accurately it would be the kingdoms of aragon and others, there wasn't a totally unified Spain at that point). Jihad would never have been used as an offensive like this.

Of course, you're also using a modern islamic extremist group as a name, so I'm rather sure that you don't care too much about using Jihad incorrectly. I'm just obligated to point it out because I'm a massive, irredeemable spergnerd with a hard-on for history.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
I support you in theory 100%. The evil chocolate chip cookies claim all the land from north EU to Murkan lands!

However, in practice, I must first consult my glorious leader. If I can, I shall donate some gold to your righteous jihad.

ALLAHU ACKBAR 4EVER

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
kinngrimm you should stop defending your friend cuz it makes you look bad to be honest.

his posts are an insult to inteligence to even the thickest of us in this forums and if he is really trying to be "sarcastic, funny, provocative" he's doing it in an completley wrong way.

no funny, not witty, not smart. makes germans look like inbreed retards tbh.

Go Berengah!

and P.S. no im not gonna read your bible rationalizing the situation and him really being a good guy, he even saved a kitten from rain once post.

this is exactly the problem, people started to believe that all he said is what he really believes. Niemand is just a hardcore troll that wants to get attention. making people think that he is a racist by posting quotes that are totally ripped out of its context, is pretty wrong. he might have said some provocative things, but i think that was probably just to provoke reactions and to get his daily dose of attention.
saying he is a racist and chocolate chip cookie while he actually kicked people for being racist is just totally wrong, you guys are NOT giving THE WHOLE STORY.

its NOT THAT I HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST THIS WAR, as i think its pure trolling, but i dont think you might ever win. you might be able to get trough the so called 'carebear' lines and destroy his nation and rape his women, but you will never be able to beat a hardcore troll with a troll campaign.

TL;DR have fun, but watch with what things you tell to the community. they might not be wrong, but they are surely not correct and they dont tell the whole story. this campaing might actually become a nice spectacle so ill take my popcorn and lay back in my seat
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:37:42 am by no_rules_just_play »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I support you in theory 100%. The evil chocolate chip cookies claim all the land from north EU to Murkan lands!

However, in practice, I must first consult my glorious leader. If I can, I shall donate some gold to your righteous jihad.

ALLAHU ACKBAR 4EVER

I thank you for your generousity! May Allah the most merciful bless you for your good heart and long live the revolution!

its NOT THAT I HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST THIS WAR, as i think its pure trolling, but i dont think you might ever win. you might be able to get trough the so called 'carebear' lines and destroy his nation and rape his women, but you will never be able to beat a hardcore troll with a troll campaign.

The only way i'll win is if i get even more support than i already have because of the fact that Wolves, SoA, Ecorcheur, possibly Fallen among others will provide support for CotgS or intercept the jihad forces a.ka carebearing.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
While I may not agree with the viewpoints Niemand espouses, I will defend to the death his right to hold them. That's how freedom of thought and speech work; we don't get to go over individual beliefs and say, "these are acceptable, while these are not". No, that is the tyrant path, the one of restriction and censorship.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
Only way to get back from ur wannabee US  jihad  :twisted: :

(click to show/hide)

let those wannabee jihadists come and show them real war

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:47:33 am by Vagabond »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Only way to get back from ur wannabee US  jihad  :twisted: :

(click to show/hide)

let those wannabee jihadists come and show them real war

Yeah looking forward to you pretending to be UIF and fail. Carebearing is for cool people am i right?

A half-dead mod and all you want to do is play peaceful Alliance Warfare: Trading Simulation 2012 Edition. Sigh...

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
While I may not agree with the viewpoints Niemand espouses, I will defend to the death his right to hold them. That's how freedom of thought and speech work; we don't get to go over individual beliefs and say, "these are acceptable, while these are not". No, that is the tyrant path, the one of restriction and censorship.

Better watch that kinda talk around here, might get called a chocolate chip cookie by smooth...
Turtles

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
Yeah looking forward to you pretending to be UIF and fail. Carebearing is for cool people am i right?

A half-dead mod and all you want to do is play peaceful Alliance Warfare: Trading Simulation 2012 Edition. Sigh...

i dont give a shit about strategus personally i hate it actually i just play it for the exp.
but i said that allready but u dont listen as usual so....

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Denouncing the Jihad, or carebearing against it will make you be seen as an enemy to the cause. 
Enemies of the cause, will, be destroyed if interfering with us liberating the shit out of Germany CoTGS lands.

(click to show/hide)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm

sure, having fought and invested several thousands troops sofar and having UIF in our lands atm ... wait now i get it you are in this together with Druzinah. Nicely played getting from NA factions support while ranting against one faction but secretly helping and supporting DRZ, respect couldn't have made it any better!!!
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future