Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 141239 times)

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1185 on: August 13, 2014, 05:50:50 pm »
+2
Mr Pink and that's his stupid ass children (no offense pink but your kids are like 3 and 0 so they're pretty fucking stupid at this point I mean they cant even manually block in crpg yet
LOL WHAT PINK IS THIS TRUE
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrPink44

• Count
  • Renown: 245
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pink_Frisia, Flying_FrnchFries
  • IRC nick: n/a
« Reply #1186 on: August 13, 2014, 10:51:42 pm »
+5
Only person I know who wants to hang around loud, obnoxious people younger than themselves are Mr Pink and that's his stupid ass children (no offense pink but your kids are like 3 and 0 so they're pretty fucking stupid at this point I mean they cant even manually block in crpg yet.

I really have to be impressed that you know pretty much exactly the ages of my children. Truest niggah and everyone needs to take a lesson from you. But yeah I have been trying to teach them but my 3 year old has 3 times the autism as sugar and the 0 yr old is too young to do much but piss off everyone with his nooblord shitposts.

(click to show/hide)
Fear plz you are doing the exact opposite thing you should be doing. Just smile and nod and know Cikel will always be right. (in other words just forget about it).

RIP Cikel, most beloved, truest nig 2013.

Till we dine in Valhalla with our forebears.
 +Bitches be all over yo charismatic dick.
"Suck my mace." -Larry the Magical Cheetah
I will be a meatshield for my frisian friends! -Frug Frug MB
"Frisia.. urging clans to go to war with other clans for the lulz since 2012." -Tazer
"Are you not entertained?" -Leonidas, The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1187 on: August 14, 2014, 07:55:41 am »
+7
I was reading a topic on r/ fallout when all of a sudden I read this

:lol:

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: August 15, 2014, 10:11:46 am »
+6
lol jesus. There's so much down syndrome in that post I can't rebuke all of it. TKoV was pretty cool man. I don't recall Rob or Hobb ever yelling. I picked them because they were the biggest blue blob on the map, and as a gen 1, considering moving from archer to hoplite, it seemed advantageous. I still love those guys. It saves personal messages automatically, friend. Now that I read my post, it does sound pretty retarded, lol, but you wanted that retardation, didn't you? I think I was watching the new Vikings series and had a hard on. I don't ever see you, so why should you care if I posted your message on the forums of a game you don't play? Your message was full of useful information at the time, and am sorry if my getting back to you was too slow for your patience.

lol odin. This is the first time I've ever been able to use the word rebuke in a sentence and I hope it makes me sound mature (I am 24 you know). I'm a huge friend and live in central us in a log cabin my parents built from mud and friend bones (wait nvm thats sandy). TKOV was totally tubular bro . It pretty much consisted of 2 people.... if you totally disregard the 40 or so people who would scream in team speak - so much so that the entirety of frisia stopped mercing for them and switched to occitan. (We also didn't appreciate the nerd rage your leaders would spew out. Why the fuck would we want to play a video game and get yelled at by adolescent fucks who think swag is cool.) Now that I re read what I wrote I do realize I sound like a big stupid autist. But you totally wanted me for my big penis -aka I suck ass in strat fights and usually go negative- and not someone to farm strat ticks for raven, right? Sometimes I heat butter up in a spoon and shove it into my anus while watching history channel. You don't even dine in Valhalla with our forebears so why do you care? I'm going to end this seething retort that I masterfully created with an apology but use it in a passive aggressive manner in which to fire one last super effective "rebuke".

warning do not read unless you are a son of odin or level 5 autist
(click to show/hide)

This part is for everyone:
As for someone "who doesn't play this game" I still regularly come to the frisian faction hall thread because I care greatly about most of the members and want to know how they're doing. Also I'm ashamed to say I enjoy the middle school racist humor that panos and chosen post sporadically. Why I find that picture of the jewish sims character so funny is a fucking mystery. I went off the edge a while back and I really would like to apologize. Usually when I post here my autism overpowers the fuck out of anything i try to type. It always comes out as some nonsensical bullshit full of nerd rage and pathetic loneliness. After I post it I immediately regret my words and pray to odin everyone can look past it so that when we dine with our forebears in valhalla it wont be awkward. I literally had to mock someone's mocking post at me just so I could tell you guys I miss you. But hey I try very hard to put some jokes in so people know the old cikel who isn't a huge dumb friend still exists and wants to say hi I miss you guys. Pink you nailed it right on the head. Just upvote whatever stupid fucking shit I say and pretend I'm continuing the table rp saga with my boy havelle (RIP).

Oh and btw Tkov sucks ass. We destroyed them in the team america league. Wasn't even close. They sent their two best pathetic 2h heros at me during the scrims everytime and couldnt kill me - while the real frisian niggas finished off those weak ass yolo pussies. Didn't work for cyranule and illuminati why would it work for zoleta and that other tkov reject.

I cant lie guys I'm so fucking proud of you jews. Literally everyone in the clan became better than me. It was insanely humbling to go from being the best to holy shit how did I just lose to this guy who played for a quarter of the time I have. And believe me I did not take it well my, nerd pride was fucking hurt. However- pibb - just because you beat me when we dueled pole arms... do not ever think for a second I don't shit all over you. Calling me a non threat when I'm 15-3 just shows what an arrogant little prick you are. I guess that semenstorm ATS uppity secret club bullshit never wears off.

I'm honestly sorry I let my hate for the crpg community bleed into you guys. You're the only ones who tolerate my womanish behavior. I honestly find it easier to just be alone most of the time because of my lack of social skills. Sandy you're right I get entirely too discouraged by people so for me it's just easier to be alone. But you guys never did anything to me - except make a super secret "cant be banned admin group" and  NOT ADD ME TO IT FOR SOME REASON and then let jack ban me from ts before a strat fight and generally just fuck with me. It's so awesome being kicked and banned by someone who's been in a clan less time than you and you can do nothing about it. Pretty much why I started hanging out exclusively with irish. Yea.... fuck you bundle of sticks friends I still fucking hate you fuck all. Was I not cool enough to be part of your super cool group that literally EVERYONE was a part of? Go fuck yourselves you excluding bundle of stickss. Talk about how fucking cool you are you fucking pricks.

Daruvian
(click to show/hide)

Pink
(click to show/hide)

Badoon
(click to show/hide)

Eddy
(click to show/hide)

So all in all I still fucking hate every single one of you except for Mr Pink, Badoon, and Havelle. Pink you are my nigga dude. Badoon you are my bro. And havelle you my homeboy.

PS: Panos I find it funny that you constantly post discriminatory things considering that greece is the friendland of europe. But I guess we frisians should thank you for inventing anal sex. Edit: literally that picture you posted beneath this is fucking hilarious even if it's the same old joke

http://imgur.com/gallery/tYma4

PPS I dont miss you

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 15, 2014, 10:54:44 am »
+1
BREAKING: New photos just released from Ferguson, MO

(click to show/hide)

Offline Fearvich

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Feervich, Omeso, Fearvic, Vich.
« Reply #1190 on: August 15, 2014, 04:17:42 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
lol Odin. You make me laugh, and cry, often in the same sentence.

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #1191 on: August 15, 2014, 04:30:08 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Cikel i can only say i thought your were my greatest rival it was fun talking to you about walmart and other shit jobs i thought you had. You know i didn't realize you were opening up yo me telling me deep shit. Only thought it was all a ruse to make me laugh. I guess it was my bad G. But update on my life i left the quiet life of the trailer park and now I'm on the road doing pipeline shit. Meeting bitches and masterbating in my hotel. Yeah I remember the park thing. I just enjoyed your presence.

Ps. I shit myself the other day

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #1192 on: August 15, 2014, 06:32:47 pm »
(click to show/hide)

You know Cikel, in the past I kind of thought you were joking with all the shit you say about me, but it really seems like you have a legitimate nerd-vendetta against me. I mean, everyone will say "oh thats just cikel", but honestly man, you've made up enough shit about me on the forum that it really seems like you have a problem with me. If you seriously felt slighted by something I said to you (although honestly, I don't recall ever saying anything to you in the small amount of time we were on ts at the same time and in the same room because you never said anything to me), then I'm sorry. I feel like I'm a fairly abrasive person to meet at first, but any nerd shit talk I do about video games is just that, nerd shit talk that means nothing. I don't have any delusions of superiority when it comes to playing video games, I don't feel like I'm especially good, trash talk is just part of how I have fun.

You seem like a pretty funny dude, albiet with some issues, but we all have fuckin issues. You post here so much because you "care", but noone is stopping you from coming back and playing with us.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #1193 on: August 15, 2014, 06:44:10 pm »
+1

(click to show/hide)
Gay
Jk I luv u m8. Just glad you are not over yunder in Al-Qaeda anymore.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:50:39 pm by Crazy_Eddy »

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1194 on: August 15, 2014, 06:58:06 pm »
cikel when will you finally believe that im actually a nice guy IRL

and really i dont remember 98% of the stuff you talk about in your post because to me its just the in-and-out daily inane babble of being a nerd online, its unimportant

in the end we all know we're friends, everything said and done in between the beginning and the end is just stuff to keep us entertained and busy

cunt
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:01:34 pm by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1195 on: August 15, 2014, 07:27:50 pm »
+2
cikel when will you finally believe that im actually a nice guy IRL

and really i dont remember 98% of the stuff you talk about in your post because to me its just the in-and-out daily inane babble of being a nerd online, its unimportant

in the end we all know we're friends, everything said and done in between the beginning and the end is just stuff to keep us entertained and busy

cunt

he actually is a nice guy irl, one of the nicest, really.

i touched his ass too.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: August 18, 2014, 06:12:38 am »
+1
this is what it feels like to be daruvian the 1h cav in the likes of frisia, the clan of sandy, cikel, badoon, jack, pibb, apollo, and all the others that are better than me

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:15:52 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 18, 2014, 07:02:43 am »
+7
Also I'm ashamed to say I enjoy the middle school racist humor that panos and chosen post sporadically.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #1198 on: August 18, 2014, 07:57:54 am »
+3

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:07:20 pm by Thryn »

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: August 19, 2014, 01:12:46 am »
+4
i cant process the fact that since we created frisia we have made 88 pages of pure liquid shit in this thread