Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 141241 times)

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1170 on: August 03, 2014, 09:17:55 pm »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #1171 on: August 05, 2014, 12:11:40 am »
+2
trained in
(click to show/hide)

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #1172 on: August 05, 2014, 03:05:33 am »
+3
I wish I had what ever it takes to win the heart of one man. Rip in peace Cikel #1998

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #1173 on: August 05, 2014, 03:48:58 am »
+1
I feel very immature knowing how hard I laughed when I came up with Mrpoop_Poopie_collecter. I'm sorry but it just rolls of the tongue.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: August 05, 2014, 04:41:46 am »
omg jack you're drunk go home pls

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #1175 on: August 09, 2014, 03:27:55 am »
+11

This is for intercepting our rice shipment to the starving peasants.

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1176 on: August 09, 2014, 03:17:46 pm »
+12

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: August 09, 2014, 10:58:21 pm »
+13
    :lol:

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: August 10, 2014, 02:07:00 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #1179 on: August 10, 2014, 07:13:35 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Go away nerd.

Offline Fearvich

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Feervich, Omeso, Fearvic, Vich.
« Reply #1180 on: August 11, 2014, 03:44:20 am »
+1
Look at how hard we tried to not recruit players.
(click to show/hide)
And what time does :(

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: August 12, 2014, 11:46:17 pm »
+10
Look at how hard we tried to not recruit players.
(click to show/hide)
And what time does :(

You fucking AHHHHHHH I send you a well thought out message trying to help a new bundle of sticks out and what the fuck. You don't even have the decency to message me back AHHHHHHHHH you stupid fucking cunt. And then what do you do? You go out and join TKOV LOL. YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER. Did you enjoy that loud ass fucking mentally retarded team speak?? How about those whiney high pitched screaming couldnt shut the fuck up and give a moments peace jizz yelling noises. Or did you just want to be older than everyone so they would look up to you and your real life experiences? Only person I know who wants to hang around loud, obnoxious people younger than themselves are Mr Pink and that's his stupid ass children (no offense pink but your kids are like 3 and 0 so they're pretty fucking stupid at this point I mean they cant even manually block in crpg yet. 

I mean this is what you fucking wrote:

24 y/o
CST, Murica.
30 Archer, gen 1. - Main - considering switching to pikes for next gen.
A few alts 15-25.
I've been doing some strat battles, and am playing strat as a loner.
I'd rather have a crushing advantage in a siege tower with my bow, or just stab cav, since I am usually too stoned to block very well, and my penis is big enough for me to not care about k/d ratio, it's all about the greater good.
I played before strat was implemented, and have only recently come back, and would like to make it into Valhalla so I may dine with my forebears.

what a FUCKING COON. "I want to make it into Valhalla" Who writes that shit?? Only jews I know are the RAVENS OF VALHALLA. Dine with my forebears. Give me a fucking break. And what kind of weak ass weed do you smoke? Holy shit. You're 24 and "too high to block" LOL that's just sad dude. Fucking sad. Weed is for pussies. The last time I was "too high" to do something was when I was getting my dick sucked by this cute boy and he asked me to fuck his bundle of sticks boyfriend in the ass.

HERE IS THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
But really how fucking bad mannered can you possibly be? I've messaged so many people over crpg, and you are the only person who didn't message me back. That's fine. I really didn't care or remember at the time. Also, I had just acquired Chosen1 from the same thread who is about twice as gay as you'll ever be. BUT YOU SAVED AND REMEMBERED MY POST. That's the part I don't understand. You one cold ass mother fucker.  And then you go posting my fucking message in this thread like you actually gave a fuck? Get the fuck over yourself you dumb central american living hippie. Go smoke some more outdoor weed.

Nah but seriously I'm glad you actually read my post. Still think ravens woulda been good for you since you're into all that gay friend shit. Wish I coulda played with you woulda been nice to talk about jews with you.

Also Sandy (sorry about your computer bubby) I'm chalking this one up as my recruit which brings it to like 10 or 11 when do I get my complimentary trombone (rim job + reach around)?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1182 on: August 13, 2014, 01:25:42 am »
You fucking AHHHHHHH I send you a well thought out message trying to help a new bundle of sticks out and what the fuck. You don't even have the decency to message me back AHHHHHHHHH you stupid fucking cunt. And then what do you do? You go out and join TKOV LOL. YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER. Did you enjoy that loud ass fucking mentally retarded team speak?? How about those whiney high pitched screaming couldnt shut the fuck up and give a moments peace jizz yelling noises. Or did you just want to be older than everyone so they would look up to you and your real life experiences? Only person I know who wants to hang around loud, obnoxious people younger than themselves are Mr Pink and that's his stupid ass children (no offense pink but your kids are like 3 and 0 so they're pretty fucking stupid at this point I mean they cant even manually block in crpg yet. 

I mean this is what you fucking wrote:

24 y/o
CST, Murica.
30 Archer, gen 1. - Main - considering switching to pikes for next gen.
A few alts 15-25.
I've been doing some strat battles, and am playing strat as a loner.
I'd rather have a crushing advantage in a siege tower with my bow, or just stab cav, since I am usually too stoned to block very well, and my penis is big enough for me to not care about k/d ratio, it's all about the greater good.
I played before strat was implemented, and have only recently come back, and would like to make it into Valhalla so I may dine with my forebears.

what a FUCKING COON. "I want to make it into Valhalla" Who writes that shit?? Only jews I know are the RAVENS OF VALHALLA. Dine with my forebears. Give me a fucking break. And what kind of weak ass weed do you smoke? Holy shit. You're 24 and "too high to block" LOL that's just sad dude. Fucking sad. Weed is for pussies. The last time I was "too high" to do something was when I was getting my dick sucked by this cute boy and he asked me to fuck his bundle of sticks boyfriend in the ass.

HERE IS THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
But really how fucking bad mannered can you possibly be? I've messaged so many people over crpg, and you are the only person who didn't message me back. That's fine. I really didn't care or remember at the time. Also, I had just acquired Chosen1 from the same thread who is about twice as gay as you'll ever be. BUT YOU SAVED AND REMEMBERED MY POST. That's the part I don't understand. You one cold ass mother fucker.  And then you go posting my fucking message in this thread like you actually gave a fuck? Get the fuck over yourself you dumb central american living hippie. Go smoke some more outdoor weed.

Nah but seriously I'm glad you actually read my post. Still think ravens woulda been good for you since you're into all that gay friend shit. Wish I coulda played with you woulda been nice to talk about jews with you.

Also Sandy (sorry about your computer bubby) I'm chalking this one up as my recruit which brings it to like 10 or 11 when do I get my complimentary trombone (rim job + reach around)?

my initial predisposition was to down vote your post but calling mr. pinks children effectively retarded was pretty funny

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1183 on: August 13, 2014, 01:34:31 am »
+2
all that shit by cikel

Man, you were the best guy to have around, really. You really cared about our circle-jerky internet club, and so did I. You could get discouraged sometimes pretty easily but all you needed was some other gay-shit nerd (read: me) to say thanks you're doing a good job. I probably didn't do that all too much either, but I should of.

tl;dr: THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE, YOU WERE A CREDIT TO OUR ORGANIZATION also i miss you like when neither of us would get on ts and nobody would be playing but us but we still exhibited fabulous teamwork and cut swathes through shitty nooblords on NA_1 for hours at a time because we were both shit-heads playing video games all day

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Fearvich

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Feervich, Omeso, Fearvic, Vich.
« Reply #1184 on: August 13, 2014, 05:40:12 am »
+3
lol jesus. There's so much down syndrome in that post I can't rebuke all of it. TKoV was pretty cool man. I don't recall Rob or Hobb ever yelling. I picked them because they were the biggest blue blob on the map, and as a gen 1, considering moving from archer to hoplite, it seemed advantageous. I still love those guys. It saves personal messages automatically, friend. Now that I read my post, it does sound pretty retarded, lol, but you wanted that retardation, didn't you? I think I was watching the new Vikings series and had a hard on. I don't ever see you, so why should you care if I posted your message on the forums of a game you don't play? Your message was full of useful information at the time, and am sorry if my getting back to you was too slow for your patience.