Author Topic: Great thanks to SoA and Mercs!  (Read 6257 times)

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: Great thanks to SoA and Mercs!
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2012, 01:16:11 pm »
gnjus
See you even QQ about my life ...
Too much sadness and crying will give you cancer Gnjus , just sayin' .

I have access to multiple accounts of friends that stopped if i want to. I didn't use them, i don't use them and i won't use them. I won't sink as low i this game as you, Fair play or no play.
I second in gingers actions.

Ok then mr honoroble knight , guardian of ethics , saviour of humanity and defender of justice , learn to lose properly like a man aswell. Without blind accusations , constant cry about how you suck and how your opponent wins . It is easy to accuse anyone without any hard facts and crying about how your faction is smaller than grey order and such.Guess what WE DONT GIVE A FUCK.
Actually no one gives a fuck not even your beloved "coalition" you boylovers are fighting against UIF from the first day of strat so you choose to be our enemies now face the consequences like a fucking man.You love to shittalk i see , you are probably a fucking teenager with pride otherwise it's far more worse .
I enjoy watching you cry though it gives me smile all day erryday its like losing a football match then crying about referee how big is your opponent how many stars they have blablabla NO ONE CARES if you lost , it's your fault .
I always imagine you kids like this :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I always laugh when i picturize this pic , thanks to you folks i picturize this a lot in this section of forum  :lol:

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2012, 01:21:25 pm »
+1
Calm down, mate. Breathe in, breathe out. It's going to be all right.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2012, 01:28:20 pm »
+2
Here , cry over this subject now.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2012, 01:44:26 pm »
+2
I fart at all of you, you all suck.
Turtles

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2012, 01:55:18 pm »
+2
Koyama, please, before you go on like this, do something in strat. The only turkish armies in the north belong to kapi or john and Pande, havent seen Bashi up here so far, maybe too cold or no mountain goats up here^^.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 02:02:08 pm »
Koyama, please, before you go on like this, do something in strat. The only turkish armies in the north belong to kapi or john and Pande, havent seen Bashi up here so far, maybe too cold or no mountain goats up here^^.
Tyr that is totally Pointless, just wait.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 02:07:39 pm »

Big brother DRZ just forgot to tell them what to do. So they're sitting in their castles and waiting till the end of days strat.  :mrgreen:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 02:31:13 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

the intresting fact is, that no one is crying or raging for the moment, except you ;)

seriously > you argue in a way wich looks for me like cicero is dictating you what to write down as long he is muted...  :rolleyes:

anyway > these threads are entertainment enough for everytime i sit on my toilet and just read the forum because im bored...

pls dont stop and carry on!
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:26:56 pm by Tuetensuppe »

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 03:08:57 pm »
lol its not gnjus......

gnjus asked me to post this how we are brothers in nose couldnt say no:

Come on Gnjus, one glance at the nose and everything is clear - another key and damn cheater. Next time cover the face you moron  :lol:

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • TRY NOT! DO or DO NOT, There is no try !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Finnbogi
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 03:21:21 pm »
+1
What those lieing scum SoA that your faction told that they had no problems with them settling in current denbitre area? The SoA that you then proceeded to bully into giving up those lands by giving an ultimatum; big faction threatening a small one? The SoA, that after accepting your exorbitant and unjust terms, that were attacked by you after giving a promise of free passage? Who lost all their gains because of this?

Check the facts. Andswaru has been fair and reasonable in many ways this strat, but this was not a shining example of those attributes. It was rather a 'dick move', if you ask me. Im not sure you have alot of moral highground to stand on.

Also a question to greys. Hourglass gauntlets and iron greaves? Was your army equipper over enthusiastic, or is money simply not an issue for you guys?  :D

1. Dont recall ANY nord attacking the SoA, they all had free passage out of our lands, IF they didnt NONE of them would make it out of our land !

2. We NEVER told them anything was for certain, i know this cause i was the one talking with the SoA who dropped in one day to set up a meeting they never showed up for.

3. We even let them know that we cant let them stay in our land, there was never any backstabbing

4. When SoA then attack Nords and the battle bugs out, we had a 2k army standing on top of Shanks for 5 hours, not locking him down cause we agreed they could keep half of it to be fair, Shanks changed hes mind though after you Mercs once again whispered poision in his ear about Some other bugged battle where we didnt give your horses back?? For all i know you lemmings just didnt reinforce your army in time and got what you deserved !

5. Yep im pretty sure i have alot of moral highground to stand on, specially knowing that it didnt take more than four people to make us millions of golds seeing how you guys think you need multi accounting to have a chance makes me laugh HARD, !

6. If Strat gold is still and issue for you  VV

I think i got all the facts covered there, if i missed anything please let me know so i can enlighten you.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:45:22 pm by FeddyDK »

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 03:57:41 pm »
+2
Come on Gnjus, one glance at the nose and everything is clear - another key and damn cheater. Next time cover the face you moron  :lol:

lol harpag do u realy think gnjus or me have multy accounts like you greys and druzina?
cmn....ROFL!!!!

im not gnjus and gnjus is not me.....
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:51:52 pm by Perverz »
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 04:18:29 pm »
Actually no one gives a fuck not even your beloved "coalition" you boylovers are fighting against UIF from the first day of strat so you choose to be our enemies now face the consequences like a fucking man.

Just lol, sure we chose to be your enemies, it wasn't you guys who were just carebearing, gangbanging people and on top of that duplicating gold. Nooo no no no, we chose to be your enemies, it's our fault, everything is our fault anyway.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 04:20:10 pm »
+1
It was our fault that now cRPG players has to play on public to grind in Strategus
Its also our fault that  pumping up prosperity exploit is fixed
Everything is our fault.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 04:29:55 pm »
Daily EU drama thread
I do not want to read the forums, but it is so damn entertaining...
Keep it up boys!

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2012, 04:48:31 pm »
+2
1. Dont recall ANY nord attacking the SoA, they all had free passage out of our lands, IF they didnt NONE of them would make it out of our land !

2. We NEVER told them anything was for certain, i know this cause i was the one talking with the SoA who dropped in one day to set up a meeting they never showed up for.

3. We even let them know that we cant let them stay in our land, there was never any backstabbing

4. When SoA then attack Nords and the battle bugs out, we had a 2k army standing on top of Shanks for 5 hours, not locking him down cause we agreed they could keep half of it to be fair, Shanks changed hes mind though after you Mercs once again whispered poision in his ear about Some other bugged battle where we didnt give your horses back?? For all i know you lemmings just didnt reinforce your army in time and got what you deserved !

5. Yep im pretty sure i have alot of moral highground to stand on, specially knowing that it didnt take more than four people to make us millions of golds seeing how you guys think you need multi accounting to have a chance makes me laugh HARD, !

6. If Strat gold is still and issue for you  VV

I think i got all the facts covered there, if i missed anything please let me know so i can enlighten you.

Well yes actually.

1. Yes, the nords did, and SoA lost all their equipment. There was even a huge whine thread about it, ask cooties.
2. Yes, the nords did. I know this because it was I who talked with andswaru and cooties and negotiated it.
3. No, the nords didnt. See first point, attacked as they were passing through.

Im not arguing the fairness of either faction overall in strat, as, for the most part nords have been acting fairly in my opinion. But Im arguing that what nords did there was a massive dick move, and andswaru and cooties know it.

Anyways, I dont wanna get drawn into a UIFvs antiUIF discussion with harpag and co. I just want to defend a relatively small faction who have had a lot of shit done to them, and get a bad reputation from a retalliation.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!