Author Topic: Great thanks to SoA and Mercs!  (Read 5828 times)

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • TRY NOT! DO or DO NOT, There is no try !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Finnbogi
Re: Great thanks to SoA and Mercs!
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2012, 04:58:55 pm »
+1
No discussion just drawing facts i assume, but you just draw conclussions from stuff you cant have seen with your own eyes cause no Nord attacked SoA, i want to see a screen before i believe it, or any other valuable infomation that backs up your case, i repeat NO NORDMEN attacked SoA people, we only claimed the fiefs that belonged to us, if they dont obey Remove Them, simple logic really...

Nyways if the bigger bully cant bully the smaller bully what is the reason in growing into a big bully then?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:05:42 pm by FeddyDK »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2012, 05:05:12 pm »
Me neither but you just drawing conclussions from asumptions you cant have seen with your own eyes cause no Nord attacked SoA, i want to see a screen before i believe it, or any other valuable infomation that backs up your case, i repeat NO NORDMEN attacked SoA people, we only claimed the fiefs that belongs to us !

I'm sure the forum warriors can prove you wrong! Don't tangle up in the forum wars if you are faint of heart! You'll be chewed up and left for dead faster than Shogunate rage quit.

And if you wanna waste your life: Use the Previous battles listing/battles tab in strat. You can see quickly whether what you say is true or not.

Also, you guys suck, WE NEED MORE DRAMA! I wish the mercs could do what they did in strat 1 and just sell themselves(and their armies) for gold to attack people. EU strat lost it's loving feeling, at least i'm carrying on the tradition.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2012, 05:08:37 pm »
Also, you guys suck, WE NEED MORE DRAMA!

entertain me...

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2012, 05:29:23 pm »
+1
Ask cooties or andswaru or shanks if you do not believe me.  :)
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2012, 05:32:44 pm »
+2
It was our fault that now cRPG players has to play on public to grind in Strategus
Its also our fault that  pumping up prosperity exploit is fixed
Everything is our fault.

Thanks for making strat way more efficient for us Nords, and ofcourse if your to blame for the PP reset i must thank you another time!  8-)

Ask cooties or andswaru or shanks if you do not believe me.  :)

Talking with all 3 on a daily basis fyi, and im still waiting in anticipation for any infomation backing up your words, i do believe that You believe what your saying is the truth, i just feel deep down that i have to tell you, that it doesnt mather how much shit you let out the shit will still be shit !
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:38:07 pm by FeddyDK »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2012, 06:52:22 pm »
+1
The only turkish armies in the north belong to kapi or john and Pande, havent seen Bashi up here so far, maybe too cold or no mountain goats up here^^.
Who said we are going north ? :) Talk to your allies more often , they'll tell you about my armies and their positions.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2012, 07:41:30 pm »
Every word you say makes you look more stupid...
This thread is about the SoA getting attacked in the NORTH, nothing about the desert, think before post.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2012, 07:45:38 pm »
Every word you say makes you look more stupid...
This thread is about the SoA getting attacked in the NORTH, nothing about the desert, think before post.
See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2012, 08:21:23 pm »
+3
Nords made an agreement with SoA, whereapon they kept the village of aldelen and had safe passage through nord lands. They then reneged apon this agreement because there were 3 SoA players on an enemy roster and declared war.

Proof here on shanks post. http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-issues/eu-strat-battle-from-0912/msg635681/#msg635681

3 people, not even leaders on another side of a formerly neutral strat battle, is a reason to declare war? This is extremely transparent.

The SoA were then attacked in their village of Aldelen, and one of the retreating SoA with the majority of SoA equip was also attacked as far as I recall.
You can say,'oh it was their fault that we did it', but the fact of the matter is that war was declared over 3 people in a roster, and your negotiations with SoA over their fiefs held no restrictions on roster support. It was abundantly clear what happened to anyone with eyes despite your justifications, and as you put it, no amount of bullshit, stops it being bullshit.

Last post on it, just remember it is not so black and white with nords and SoA. Theres much more greys involved. And yes, that was an awful pun.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2012, 08:47:49 pm »
Who said we are going north ? :) Talk to your allies more often , they'll tell you about my armies and their positions.

Bashis are trying to take Ni's castle which is now at a quite save position for them to scratch DRZ's back later :mrgreen:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2012, 09:02:26 pm »
Bashis are trying to take Ni's castle which is now at a quite save position for them to scratch DRZ's back later :mrgreen:

Just noticed its a raid... lol, you are so lame. You can be really proud now  :rolleyes:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2012, 09:26:48 pm »
Just noticed its a raid... lol, you are so lame. You can be really proud now  :rolleyes:

Raids need to be removed or reworked

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2012, 11:49:02 pm »
Nords made an agreement with SoA, whereapon they kept the village of aldelen and had safe passage through nord lands. They then reneged apon this agreement because there were 3 SoA players on an enemy roster and declared war.

Proof here on shanks post. http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-issues/eu-strat-battle-from-0912/msg635681/#msg635681

3 people, not even leaders on another side of a formerly neutral strat battle, is a reason to declare war? This is extremely transparent.

The SoA were then attacked in their village of Aldelen, and one of the retreating SoA with the majority of SoA equip was also attacked as far as I recall.
You can say,'oh it was their fault that we did it', but the fact of the matter is that war was declared over 3 people in a roster, and your negotiations with SoA over their fiefs held no restrictions on roster support. It was abundantly clear what happened to anyone with eyes despite your justifications, and as you put it, no amount of bullshit, stops it being bullshit.

Last post on it, just remember it is not so black and white with nords and SoA. Theres much more greys involved. And yes, that was an awful pun.

They broke their Promise,
They clearly promised us that they would not be hostile to us in any way or sign in ANY strat battle against us and they did 5 days later, thats a break of trust, and when your allied with the enemy nothing is tansparent can't look through fingers with that, but we still let them get safe out of our territory trust me we coulda stopped every single one of them if we wanted to, its not like they were invissible on the map when they migrated.
And it was not a neutral battle it was still your castle even though you made a quick 24 hour swap just to force us to break 7 day nap agreement, which we had with the Templars not you, but thats another pathetic story that will have to wait i guess.

So i guess this will be the end of it, morale ground still Sky High !
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:52:26 pm by FeddyDK »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2012, 11:51:49 pm »
+3
no-one has moral high ground in strategus, so don't pretend you do.
Turtles

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2012, 12:13:34 am »
+2
They broke their Promise,
They clearly promised us that they would not .... sign in ANY strat battle against us

Fairly sure that's not the case...

Anyways, forbidding people from taking part in strat battles/threatening consequences if they do is a bit of a dick move and goes against the basic idea that strat is a GAME where people can ENJOY large scale battles.

Say what you will about the castle switch, the night time crap, etc etc, the three SoA who fought in that battle had NOTHING to do with that and were only trying to have fun, on a battle game, by fighting in a battle.  Trying to control people and who they can and can't fight for to such an extent is utterly ridiculous and most sensible people on these forums would agree to that.

Furthermore, anyone, (regardless of which clan or side of these alliances they are on) who thinks that players playing on one side in a battle means a horrible insult, an act of war, or in anyway takes it personally, needs to chill the fuck out and remember that there are some players here who just want to be a part of big fun battles.

TLDR : Anyone who tries to control the side people sign for/gets pissy about it, is a moron.