Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 21340 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2012, 11:25:50 pm »
+7
Fcc could have jumped on the bandwagon and declared war with everyone else.... We stayed out of it.

Attacking our caravan changes the dynamic, it is an open act of war especially when done by one of your leadership. If you were nervous about our trader it is pretty easy to get in touch with one of our members for clarification. To jump him and then act like it is our fault is ridiculous. We were not going to enter your lands or take your S/D. So we had no grounds or need to get your permission.

Lemmy let me help you. Kalam started BRD.. He implimented the FCC (late strat 1 or early strat 2 can not remember) so that some small clans could actually function on the strat map. He went out of the country for a while and handed the official BRD leadership to me. (FCC still is run by a council, made up of whoever is on when stuff happens)

In strat 3 most of our faction left the game to play other things (starwars online etc) I left brd to make BS and handed the reigns of BRD over to Richierich and Gristle. They brought the FCC council mentality to brd leadership. kesh came back (many posts happened)

Strat 4 released. Many of the old school players returned. I came back and brought BS with me to the FCC (both of us!)

hope that helps

if people need me I have posted this before. BaleOhay on steam.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:30:55 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2012, 11:27:44 pm »
+1
I would love to hear a real reason anyone went to war with hospitaller, including NH. I really dont care if everyone in NA wants to gang up on hospitaller, but atleast be honest and straightforward about it (these very poor excuses that are almost said jokingly at times are not good). If there is a real reason that i would not know because it was not posted, why didnt you post that real reason? I as well as the rest of the community would prefer clans and people be honest and straightforward

How about Hospitaller attacking a FCC trade caravan out of their territory? And then the FCC makes an announcement out of anger and a need for compensation, or else bad things happen. Do you really need to help instigate the situation further with rambling lies? You should stay out of this and let the leaders of the two factions figure out where to go from here. You're clearly out of your element, dude.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2012, 11:35:55 pm »
How about Hospitaller attacking a FCC trade caravan out of their territory? And then the FCC makes an announcement out of anger and a need for compensation, or else bad things happen. Do you really need to help instigate the situation further with rambling lies? You should stay out of this and let the leaders of the two factions figure out where to go from here. You're clearly out of your element, dude.

There is a term im forgetting for when one country does something to intentionally provoke another faction into war. Its similar to a false flag but not quite, although the outcome is the same. Sending an army near or in the terrority of a clan (or their allies) that expects you to attack them is going to yeild obvious results. It also seems that you are in fact declaring war, unless the OP has been changed since i read it, not demanding compensation as maybe you should, becuase you would expect this kind of thing to happen wouldnt you?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:38:58 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2012, 11:38:56 pm »
There is a term im forgetting for when one country does something to intentionally provoke another faction into war. Its similar to a false flag but not quite, although the outcome is the same. Sending an army near or in the terrority of a clan that expects you to attack them is going to yeild obvious results. It also seems that you are in fact declaring war, unless the OP has been changed since i read it, not demanding compensation as maybe you should, becuase you would expect this kind of thing to happen wouldnt you?

Really??? 15 posts from Lemmy Winks!!  Is he a leader in Hospitallers???  Our trader got attacked outside Hospitaller territory by a Hospitaller leader with no attempt to reach us on TS.  How is that not a blatant act of war???  And lemmywinks, get the ice, your assrapeage is starting to affect your forum talk. 

How are we the "bad" guys for posting on the forums the fact that the Hospitaller leader that hates the FCC the most (ever since he had to admit Huey was  afar better cav than him) attacked a trader in our faction outside of their territory, which we had not entered.  If it was anyone but the Hospitallers and FCC you would be yelling at the atatcker as a horrible aggressor and war-mongerer.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:43:16 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2012, 11:40:52 pm »
Really??? 15 posts from Lemmy Winks!!  Is he a leader in Hospitallers???  Our trader got attacked outside Hospitaller territory by a Hospitaller leader with no attempt to reach us on TS.  How is that not a blatant act of war???  And lemmywinks, get the ice, your assrapeage is starting to affect your forum talk.

How are we the "bad" guys for posting on the forums the fact that the Hospitaller leader that hates the FCC the most (ever since he had to admit Huey was  afar better cav than him) attacked a trader in our faction outside of their territory, which we had not entered.  If it was anyone but the Hospitallers and FCC you would be yelling at the atatcker as a horrible aggressor and war-mongerer.

I am merely responding to questions and statements made toward me. That was a nice post though kesh, great content.

As far as you guys being the bad guys, as i said i dont care if you attack someone, but i hate the mean spirited-ness alot of people including you show towards hospitaller. You guys talk shit to them becuase they are helpless and cant say anything back, because they are already being ganged up on by so many other clans. Its like watching bullies pick on a kid at school, that kind of thing gets a very negative reaction out of people.

You guys can fight one another without being dicks to each other, believe it or not. And again im not fond of the excuses if you want ot attack someone be straight about it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:49:36 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2012, 11:43:44 pm »
For the record, I for one miss Lemmy holding the Hospitaller Tag, but that aside, He does bring up some valid points..

As for NH, they told us they were upset that we allied with KUTT, But that was all, we even went as far as to offer some goods back to them as we attacked a faction-less player taking our S&D, but after we attacked they joined NH and we offered the goods back to keep relations in tact.. Them joining the bandwagon was just taken as an opportunity to go with the current, but only they will know for sure, I hate making accusations as it seems common place here.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2012, 11:53:42 pm »
And for the record Peppo and Dev are the leaders. Devil, Huesby, Val are diplomats, then you have the officers, then you have knights/squires, etc.

You were heading to our lands with an army *in our eyes*, and as we have been getting attacked by every clan that has had the opportunity we took a defensive stance.  I don't remember any of FCC coming to our TS to let us know what was going on, and with the tensions that would have been the obvious thing to do if you were not a hostile entity.

If you wanted to war with us, just say it. If you don't, Lets work it out.. easy as that.

Coming on here banging your chest with the mentality of "you started it, but will finish it" is just too transparent.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2012, 12:03:04 am »
+1
For the record, I for one miss Lemmy holding the Hospitaller Tag, but that aside, He does bring up some valid points..

As for NH, they told us they were upset that we allied with KUTT, But that was all, we even went as far as to offer some goods back to them as we attacked a faction-less player taking our S&D, but after we attacked they joined NH and we offered the goods back to keep relations in tact.. Them joining the bandwagon was just taken as an opportunity to go with the current, but only they will know for sure, I hate making accusations as it seems common place here.

We allied with VE a day after you allied with KUTT.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2012, 12:20:54 am »
We allied with VE a day after you allied with KUTT.

So, lemme get this straight, everytime someone asks you guys why you start war, you consistently say ask the Hosp they know. Then you finally go ahead and say, We allied TKOV that's why. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER. Sheesh, why was that so hard to say.

Also, VE is now NA carebears with this Alliance with NH.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2012, 12:22:18 am »
So, lemme get this straight, everytime someone asks you guys why you start war, you consistently say ask the Hosp they know. Then you finally go ahead and say, We allied TKOV that's why. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER. Sheesh, why was that so hard to say.

That is not the full story. We wont be airing dirty laundry here out of respect for the various clans.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2012, 12:25:13 am »
+2

Whatever Anders you dumbass. We needed an ally after KUTT-Hospitaller mega alliance formed right beside us.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2012, 12:33:40 am »
Why not. That's the reason I love reading and having interesting convo's on this FORUM! GIVE ME THAT DIRTY LAUNDRY.

TBH, why not just publicly state why you are at war. War's a profitable buisness for me(being a merc and all), but I do love the drama. Quite interesting, tbh. Also looky at this! War is VERY profitable, i just wish I was getting some of that money those people have. :(

@TURBO:
The "Other UIF"
VE: 97 Members
NH: 18 Members

"The NA UIF"
Kutt: 54 Members
Hosp: 53 Members

I'm only factoring declared Alliances. I can Increase VE's by adding HP into it.

Still neither side is as large as these guys.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2012, 12:46:21 am »
Whatever Anders you dumbass. We needed an ally after KUTT-Hospitaller mega alliance formed right beside us.

I'm glad were not neighbours IRL, I offer to help, or at least come to a friendly nod when a new neighbour moves in and wave while they walk their dog.. Not join the goons from the other side of town and egg there house! lol

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2012, 01:08:21 am »
I'm glad were not neighbours IRL, I offer to help, or at least come to a friendly nod when a new neighbour moves in and wave while they walk their dog.. Not join the goons from the other side of town and egg there house! lol
Excuse me, you know nothing about how we greet our neighbours thank you.

This is surprising news Kesh, as leader of FCC I would have figured you'd negotiate with hospitaller as to the circumstances behind the attack first.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2012, 01:38:34 am »
Still neither side is as large as these guys.

And the Coalition is officially allied with Hospitallers, so are the Templars.  In fact, Hospitallers ordered a Coalition army led by an HRE EU dude to attack a Hero Party caravan that was in the middle of Chaos/Remnant/Anders territory for no reason except to be dicks.  Hilariously enough their 300 man raider army was defeated by a 200 ticket caravan, because they were Fallen.  EU and NA Coalition are the same, and they are on Hosp's side.

Even more interesting, it has become clear to me that the invasion of Hero_Party, which Hospitallers attempted to do using Shogunate, LLJK, Astralis, Malta, Chevalieres, and themselves, was a screen to buy time for Templars and Coalition to ALSO invade Hero_Party, so they could connect the desert between EU and NA, so EU could easier crush the UIF and NA could defeat.. Hero Party I guess?  Haha.

Best part?  Templars had a plan to defeat DRZ in the desert within 1 week, then once they rolled them would be sending tons of troops, gold, and gear to Hospitallers to continue conquering NA.  Someone forgot to tell them that DRZ isn't exactly France in WW2 though.. its literally Russia.

Now Hospitallers are scared shitless, constantly begging their EU buddies to bail them out because of the "unfair war" that they started in order to consolidate a global empire between EU and NA, but it doesn't look like any help is gonna come.  Sorry  :cry:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.