Author Topic: Knights Hospitaller declares war on Hero_Party  (Read 8912 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Knights Hospitaller declares war on Hero_Party
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 01:01:34 am »
+4

You have a very interesting viewpoint on DRZ and their, um, inventive usage of the exploits mechanics and laws of Strategus Calradia. Have you perhaps reviewed their history in the second great war of Calradia?  :wink:  I think there are a multitude of other Calradians who would disagree with you there.

Adding Tear's head to the pile.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 01:18:02 am »
+3
Starting donations to buy Badplayer a new account.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 01:34:10 am »
And I was going to offer a KDR boosting party once we claimed it to knock down the population to regularity... Sigh...

Orders to concede the castle to hero_party: Confirmed

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 02:13:04 am »
+3
because hospitallers sent goretooth to attack us several days before that, and having a hostile glitched castle in the middle of our territory is an extreme liability?
If that were true shouldn't i be in the desert or close to it by now?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2012, 03:27:07 am »
Hospitallers, how are you nerds always at the center of NA drama EVERY STRAT and people still want to be your allies?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 03:29:19 am »
Hospitallers, how are you nerds always at the center of NA drama EVERY STRAT and people still want to be your allies?

Because they tell clans it's either ally with them and fight their wars or be destroyed, then promise them fiefs at the end of the war they will probably not even hand over and take for themselves. 
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 03:36:16 am »
+5
We are officially declaring war on the hero_party for their attack on one of our vassal's (SaleHope) fiefs.  SaleHope was the lord of New Samarra Castle when the Papal Guard disbanded.  He remained our loyal vassal and before they disbanded, had told us that he was joining our faction.  He agreed to transfer the castle over to Chevaliers to take control over and run the fief's operations.

Before Chevaliers were able to get there, Tydeus attacked the castle claiming it was a non-faction castle.  Which if you looked on the strategus map, would appear that way.  However at no point in time did he come to us, or SaleHope to discuss a peaceful trade for the castle.

Up until the last minute, we had maintained we wanted to trade unriya village + gold or troops+gear for samarra castle, but would require Tydeus to retreat to show good faith that he was going to take the trade.  Otherwise there was nothing to stop him from reneging on the deal, since he already had the castle.

Since it was apparent we were going to be unable to come to terms before the battle was going to happen, I agreed to send him 10k gold, and return his goods, gear and troops (we'd compensate) for retreating from the battle and continuing negotiations.  They would only agree to continued negotiations after they took the castle. 

So consider this cause for war and expect to be crushed.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2012, 04:08:09 am »
The infidels march onto our doorstep, thinking they come as conquerors.  Yet they are simply cattle being herded to slaughter at the butchery, as many factions before them.

The streets of Ahmerrad, of Samarra, of Durrin will run knee high with blood of Hospitaller pigs.  When they open their mouths, they lie.  When they open their cRPG, they get owned.  When they talk on this forum, they shit post.  When they play Strategus, they form extremely unpopular mega-alliances while making their vassals heed every beck and call to the letter, then only focus their resources on attacking clans 1/10 the size to make their internet knight's dicks harder than any UFC PPV match could IRL.

Let the community know, EU and NA, let them see what Hospitallers have been, are, and will always be.  A clan of sperglord bullies, a zerg as big of LLJK of old except not nearly as entertaining, a clan as arrogant as Ecko/ATS of yore except without any skill, a clan who exploits and cheats as much as Fallen  except without a "bad guys" gimmick to justify.

Whenever I read a post saying "UIF RUINED STRAT" or some other peasant lament, I see the truth.  At least the UIF fight fair, and use skill instead of hacks, exploits, deception, and overwhelming numbers on the smallest clans on the map.  Yet, Hospitallers do, worse then any clan I've seen.

But we already knew that, didn't we?  Now it's time for you to learn something.  What it means to get into a Strategus war.. with me.

*there was an image here, but not no more*

Wow some one holds grudges and in any case why should we give a fuck if you're a small clan or not. Either get the hell out of our way and give is what we want or die, its pretty simple and thats how its always worked. You think you can hold that land from us and defend it but you're nothing special and just like everybody else you will die. I don't need overwhelming numbers to kick your ass smooth and I will in this slaughter war. So bring it Smooth, I'd like to give another notch on you're belt on how Hospitaller has ruined Strat for you. :wink:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:30:32 am by Canary »
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2012, 04:50:54 am »
+3
The infidels march onto our doorstep, thinking they come as conquerors.  Yet they are simply cattle being herded to slaughter at the butchery, as many factions before them.

The streets of Ahmerrad, of Samarra, of Durrin will run knee high with blood of Hospitaller pigs.  When they open their mouths, they lie.  When they open their cRPG, they get owned.  When they talk on this forum, they shit post.  When they play Strategus, they form extremely unpopular mega-alliances while making their vassals heed every beck and call to the letter, then only focus their resources on attacking clans 1/10 the size to make their internet knight's dicks harder than any UFC PPV match could IRL.

Let the community know, EU and NA, let them see what Hospitallers have been, are, and will always be.  A clan of sperglord bullies, a zerg as big of LLJK of old except not nearly as entertaining, a clan as arrogant as Ecko/ATS of yore except without any skill, a clan who exploits and cheats as much as Fallen  except without a "bad guys" gimmick to justify.

Whenever I read a post saying "UIF RUINED STRAT" or some other peasant lament, I see the truth.  At least the UIF fight fair, and use skill instead of hacks, exploits, deception, and overwhelming numbers on the smallest clans on the map.  Yet, Hospitallers do, worse then any clan I've seen.

But we already knew that, didn't we?  Now it's time for you to learn something.  What it means to get into a Strategus war.. with me.

*there was an image here, but not no more*

i will correct you since i was in hospitaller strat faction. last strat they didnt cheat at all except one bug equipement happen early strat wish we get rid of it and told the admin was about some helmet bug. a other faction did it. do not get yourself wrong.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:30:48 am by Canary »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2012, 05:00:40 am »
+4
Either get the hell out of our way and give us what we want or die. You think you can hold that land from us but you're nothing special and just like everybody else you will die.
Bring it on. We'll bathe in your blood and xp till we all drown.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 06:20:56 am »
+4
I don't need overwhelming numbers

How would you know? Hosps always make sure the numbers are grossly in their favor before committing to anything. You need to bring twice the amount of troops, because you always lose twice the amount of troops.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 08:07:10 am »
Because they tell clans it's either ally with them and fight their wars or be destroyed, then promise them fiefs at the end of the war they will probably not even hand over and take for themselves.

I'm fairly certain you took that out of green machine's mission statement.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2012, 08:09:38 am »
Considering that we've received reports several days prior that Hospitaller Devilize sent Goretooth 1000 troops to attack us in the desert, it is rather clear to us that you had no intention of carrying on any sort of lasting peace in the first place: this comes as little surprise to us. So be it! Let your teeming hordes come.
Just lol.

Offline Voice

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: The_Voice_Of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Voice_
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2012, 08:14:02 am »
+6
Wow some one holds grudges and in any case why should we give a fuck if you're a small clan or not. Either get the hell out of our way and give is what we want or die, its pretty simple and thats how its always worked. You think you can hold that land from us and defend it but you're nothing special and just like everybody else you will die. I don't need overwhelming numbers to kick your ass smooth and I will in this slaughter war. So bring it Smooth, I'd like to give another notch on you're belt on how Hospitaller has ruined Strat for you. :wink:
http://snd.sc/WxDRGu

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2012, 08:28:15 am »
+1

We're here to have fun. If it wasn't for clans like ours there would never be anything going on in strat to enjoy. Whether you fought with or against us you can always acknowledge that if there was a party in strat hospitaller is where it's at (rhyme not intended). The reason why people continue to ally with us is simple, were fair and easy to work with despite the slander we get in the forums.

The bottom line is that this war could have and in fact still can be avoided yet the ball is in their court and they don't want to play. We've done everything we can to encourage peaceful transactions and they've dismissed every attempt. All the while playing the victim on the forums to gain support for a war they obviously want.