Author Topic: Knights Hospitaller declares war on Hero_Party  (Read 8921 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: Knights Hospitaller declares war on Hero_Party
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2012, 08:43:48 am »
Can someone give me a link where Hospitaller and PapalGuard are proclaimed allies or whatever? I can't find it in the diplomacy section nor in either of their Faction Hall threads (actually I can't even find the Papal Guard thread, and Hospitaller's still list the old Shogunate as an ally), so I'm genuinely confused how anyone was supposed to know in the first place that they were allied or whatever to cause this kind of hubbub?

The closest thing I could find was an indirect link wherein the Malta fellows list Papal Guard and Knights Hospitaller as allies in their thread.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2012, 09:28:57 am »
look slike some poeple gotta get their shit stright.

Im looking at pretty much NA> Let the drama begin.
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2012, 10:13:46 am »
+2
We're here to have fun. If it wasn't for clans like ours there would never be anything going on in strat to enjoy. Whether you fought with or against us you can always acknowledge that if there was a party in strat hospitaller is where it's at (rhyme not intended). The reason why people continue to ally with us is simple, were fair and easy to work with despite the slander we get in the forums.

The bottom line is that this war could have and in fact still can be avoided yet the ball is in their court and they don't want to play. We've done everything we can to encourage peaceful transactions and they've dismissed every attempt. All the while playing the victim on the forums to gain support for a war they obviously want.

You do realize the name of this article is "Knights Hospitaller declares war on Hero_Party" and they have a total of what 14 members vs.  your 100 something right?!? I mean, i know Tydeus and company have huge balls and all but come on. You really think they want war with you, when already you possess a significant amount of the map and god only knows, how many troops and gear you've got already.

I never said you weren't fair or easy to work with but from the stand point of a small clan you give everyone very little options as to how they are going to play strat. They will either be with you or against. Small clans can't attack other small clans because, like the world police, you dive in on one side and obliterate the other from the map. Sounds like a swell time.

*Also, these are MY (whiskey induced) opinions, not necessarily those of my clan.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2012, 12:22:02 pm »
+2
We're here to have fun. If it wasn't for clans like ours there would never be anything going on in strat to enjoy. Whether you fought with or against us you can always acknowledge that if there was a party in strat hospitaller is where it's at (rhyme not intended). The reason why people continue to ally with us is simple, were fair and easy to work with despite the slander we get in the forums.

The bottom line is that this war could have and in fact still can be avoided yet the ball is in their court and they don't want to play. We've done everything we can to encourage peaceful transactions and they've dismissed every attempt. All the while playing the victim on the forums to gain support for a war they obviously want.
If it wasn't for this huge alliance of yours, hero_party, and likely many other factions, would have already started warring. But you don't really mean that anyway.

hero_party went to hospitaller to negotiate the exchange of samarra castle, to which you continuously acted like fools. The first night's discourse ended with peppo stating that he would get back with us that night, which he didn't. The next day, negotiations were only resumed thirty minutes prior to the start of the battle. Either you were trying to pressure us, or your diplomats are incompetent, choose one.

Furthermore, remember, you declared war, we told your diplomats we were still open to negotiations for the fief even after we took it. Yet it was only a short while afterwards, that you had chevaliers attack the fief.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2012, 12:22:38 pm »
+3
Don't worry about Smoothrichs slander, everyone knows he's biased as fuck and talks shit whenever he has the chance. Most of the time, he's making up bullshit. I quite enjoy the rage he incites sometimes though  :D

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2012, 12:31:25 pm »
Remember people, you can always negotiate peace with us if you give us something for it. Were not out to destroy all but keep the game 'fresh' Been like a month since strat 4 started and no war yet so lets got pixelated blood spilt already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=sroc2dzRHuA
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:46:59 pm by Lordark »
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2012, 01:01:13 pm »
+4
Remember people, you can always negotiate peace with us if you give us something for it. Were not out to destroy all but keep the game 'fresh' Been like a month since strat 4 started and no war yet so lets got pixelated blood spilt already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=sroc2dzRHuA

Please sir, speak for yourself.

Will you donate to the Nova Ayn Assuadi Child Refugee Relief Fund? Think of the children!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2012, 01:13:29 pm »
+2
Please sir, speak for yourself.

We are too small time to be considered at "war" lol...

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2012, 03:08:21 pm »
Option 1, Green Hero party comes to their senses and stops being so stubborn and peace can take place
Option 2, We go to War and all enjoy the xp train.

Win Win no?

(For the record I understand.. and RP aside, get why Hero Party is coming off as the victim, But you can't really make demands and take something while offering to give it back AFTER negotiations while the other party has the upper hand.. well, Actually you can, But thus the War declaration.. lol)

Either way.. Drama Drama Drama! =)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2012, 03:50:09 pm »
+3
Option 1, Green Hero party gives Hospitaller this land
Option 2, Hospitaller takes it and the rest of your territory.

There, fixed it for you!

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2012, 04:16:58 pm »
+5
I'm fairly certain you took that out of green machine's mission statement.
Option 1, Green
Do Hospitaller really see green everywhere? What's the matter, is CHAOS keeping you up at night? Maybe they're green with envy. heh
Don't worry though, you can sleep soundly: its just the 10 of us; heaven forbid that you actually have to fight a even war.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:22:41 pm by Shik »

Offline Mayzer

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Trueborn Stratian
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Mayzer_of_Chaos, Harbinger_of_Chaos
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2012, 05:45:59 pm »
+1
One thing's for sure Shik - Hero Party weren't the ones that used nearly all of our faction's S&D in the past 48 hours...

I swear our goods aren't better than other factions Hospitaller.
Human, you've changed nothing. Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. The Harbinger has come.

If you wish to contact me, search for Mayzer on Steam. I'm the one with the Minecraft avatar.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2012, 05:46:59 pm »
Do Hospitaller really see green everywhere? What's the matter, is CHAOS keeping you up at night? Maybe they're green with envy. heh
Don't worry though, you can sleep soundly: its just the 10 of us; heaven forbid that you actually have to fight a even war.

No one here is that demented to think you will stand alone, You have the same group of transparent "Friends" as before.. aside from Kutt that it, and they are more less staying neutral in this.

And Shik I have to keep reminding others of green.. Until the wife lets me take another picture of her with her shirt off or something proclaiming the death of the hero party in a note, that's all I'm left with! :D

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2012, 06:13:37 pm »
I dont wanna be like that but... 14 members? c'mon that's only the amount of people in your faction, doesn't take a rocketscientist to figure out brd fcc tkov chaos and remnant will help you out. They have so far mercwise :|
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2012, 06:15:34 pm »
+1
(For the record I understand.. and RP aside, get why Hero Party is coming off as the victim, But you can't really make demands and take something while offering to give it back AFTER negotiations while the other party has the upper hand.. well, Actually you can, But thus the War declaration.. lol)

(RP aside, we didn't demand anything, we just asked to continue negotiations after the battle, still considering the castle yours in all but name, without having to disband one of our few armies.  When you have 100+ members, I'm sure it doesn't seem like a big deal to throw away an army for a week, but it's just not an option when we're this small.  We attacked an unaligned castle in our territory, which we later learned was intended to go to the Chevaliers, who actually conceded their claim to us anyway.  Refusing to negotiate until thirty minutes before the battle and then making us choose between losing a large part of our military and getting war declared on us by a gigantic faction is not negotiation, it's just bullying.  You can't be the guy with the big stick AND try to play the victim here.)
boop