Author Topic: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.  (Read 14380 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Re: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2012, 12:58:11 pm »
+1
nolifers

occitans not wiped :) look they on the left of the map
and we didn't settle them on the desert, it was their choice
and don't worry about it, soon they will go back to their claimed area :) and you will go back to NA

so ... HRE and other clans dont got wiped in strat3 too then ... your logic is pretty funny :-) nothing against you but thats shit ^^
(click to show/hide)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2012, 01:14:56 pm »
nolifers
so ... HRE and other clans dont got wiped in strat3 too then ... your logic is pretty funny :-) nothing against you but thats shit ^^
U ganged 2 heir fiefs from 5, i dont see wipe here  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2012, 01:46:39 pm »
+2
Really? Then who joined Union with 2nd account, not producing any start points, was caught by Ivan who worked out that his new guy and you have the same ID in different teamspeaks. He even came to talk to you and you didn't deny it.

MY Bullshit??? you are the biggest liar we know.
1. Tried to sneak into UNION on another key.
2. Recorded Ciceros conversation in turkish and given it to Nocti
3. Lied about vendetta that are not really our allies
4. Threatned our allies that we will betray them and stab them in the back (though the whole backstabbing always happened on our enemies side)
5. Mercs send you or maybe you use your own initiative to sweet talk to other clan leaders so they don't come and wipe you.
6. Acting nice when u need something and being total shit when you don't.
7. You betrayed RuConquista strat 2 and all their plans against us, while they helped you so much.
8. You provided all kind of info about clans you was friendly with just so you could be friendly with us.

I doubt anyone in Greys ts would ever like to talk to you again. Everyone got permission to ban you on sight.

Don't get me wrong, this spy shit and propaganda is not very bad. But you talking about someones 'bullshit' after this - just sounds stupid.

1 Tried? You should check your intel carefully Nebun :D try would mean fail
2 You guys used Wolves to forward all of the Anti UIF messages to UIF, I think its well deserved. Then you even betrayed them too.
3 Do we owe you any truth? how many of anti uif clans got betrayed by UIF? oh you are so honest now?
4 Your allies started with stealing a village from us, and you said yourself : "if you attack Union we will protect them" and now we are threatening you? geez man, I think you deserve it
5 Mercs didn't send him, he went himself. There was a concern in the clan and in the end majority voted against UIF.
6 You act always nice but you are always shit, so what?
7 You should talk to Meow about that Ruconquista thing, seriously its not "mercs" its me Noctivagant. Ruconquista wasn't really open about a point and it was discovered by admins. You are talking utter bullshit for months now. Did you talk to the admins yet? btw about that honesty and crap, how many of your allies have cheated until now and I'm not talking about conspiracy theories, the real cheating that discovered until now? you better keep your head down about betrayals and cheats.
8 What information could you share with us? I don't have information about that.

and you really think while I'm the leader there will be any diplomacy with UIF? hell no. Dave doesn't represent Mercs alone nor do I but my plan got most of the votes My diplomacy with you guys is open, known and simple.

(click to show/hide)

But ok lets say I'm wrong, everything I did until now is wrong and biased. Why do you think the rest (except UIF) map dislike you? while wave after wave of clans, even the clan who never had a fight with you is joining our cause? Because you are all honest and awesome?

No because you are full of shit thats why, I mean no disrespect but you guys are bunch of self righteous shady people. Just keep repeating yourself, and its really amusing when your allies lose some battle against 1 clan you always start to bark the same song over and over again. Ruconquista, Mercs air the teamspeak stuff, Neutrality. Cmon man you didn't mention the bugged battle where you've lost about 1,5K equipment.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2012, 01:52:45 pm »
lol thats why so many anti uif clans wanted to join uif :)))))
when UIF looks at you

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2012, 01:58:58 pm »
+1
lol thats why so many anti uif clans wanted to join uif :)))))

Stop telling stories and look at the numbers, all you gonna do now is unite powers and gank on each clan with at least 4 clans so you can claim superiority. You never attack someone by yourself, you needed 3 clans to finish Mercs wave after wave you have failed to take one village for weeks. Not to mention some of these clans who were working in UIF sweat shops to provide equipment has unexplainable amount of gold or suspicious IP activity. But its not my place to judge that, only an opinion.

All I see is : UIF can only gank on people to achieve something. We are playing your game at this moment and by your rules. If you want to judge anyone's actions start with yourself. The moment UIF disbands and stops carebaring everyone will stop it. Not to mention that current Strategus system is designed to stop this bullshit. You guys are the best beta testers this game ever seen.

P.S I'm not hurt by these "wiped"stories. If I could win against 3 clans with superior numbers and equipment, I'd declare that I'm god. Its funny that each of these clans who attacked us claiming the victory for themselves. Well glory went to all of you the people who cannot face someone alone, due the medical reason concerning testicles.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:08:53 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Nogu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Nogu_the_Grey
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2012, 02:17:23 pm »
+1

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2012, 02:17:49 pm »
+2

I doubt anyone in Greys ts would ever like to talk to you again. Everyone got permission to ban you on sight.

Im already permabanned there..  :cry: I just wanted to trolll cicero a tiny bit.  :(

Anyways we all just arguing history, but I would very much appreciate it if union stops giving nords so much support, its a little bit boring fighting your armies. Also I would appreciate if harpag and cicero stop posting forever. Granted, I dont these either of my wishes will come true. Oh well, maybe if I wish apon a shooting star it will come true.  :)
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2012, 02:29:11 pm »
Stop telling stories and look at the numbers, all you gonna do now is unite powers and gank on each clan with at least 4 clans so you can claim superiority. You never attack someone by yourself, you needed
Lol tell that to COA, Crusaders alliance, Peacebreakers, Guards, And ShtormShtrudels who try gang Jameyd castle XD

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2012, 02:50:43 pm »
+1
stormstrudels lol
Turtles

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2012, 02:56:17 pm »
stormstrudels lol
i like it too  :P they beat even kapikulu late to reinforce for like 2-5 min and then die all in the desert  :P

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2012, 03:06:05 pm »

1 Tried? You should check your intel carefully Nebun try would mean fail

Then who joined Union with 2nd account, not producing any start points, was caught by Ivan who worked out that his new guy and you have the same ID in different teamspeaks. He even came to talk to you and you didn't deny it.

really nocti? if you actually did that shit then i dont think you get the right to complain about anything they do either  :lol: your no better just a different side  :rolleyes:
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2012, 03:21:56 pm »

Then who joined Union with 2nd account, not producing any start points, was caught by Ivan who worked out that his new guy and you have the same ID in different teamspeaks. He even came to talk to you and you didn't deny it.

really nocti? if you actually did that shit then i dont think you get the right to complain about anything they do either  :lol: your no better just a different side  :rolleyes:

I didn't or I know anyone who joined an another faction with a second account. But sometimes I get offers from faction members to provide information. I always support people who are fed up with UIF.
For example these irl money exchange for crpg equipment forum was provided to me by a DRZ member.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:25:01 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2012, 03:25:25 pm »
+1
Im already permabanned there..  :cry: I just wanted to trolll cicero a tiny bit.  :(

Anyways we all just arguing history, but I would very much appreciate it if union stops giving nords so much support, its a little bit boring fighting your armies. Also I would appreciate if harpag and cicero stop posting forever. Granted, I dont these either of my wishes will come true. Oh well, maybe if I wish apon a shooting star it will come true.  :)

Stop upsetting Ivan by eating his trade S&D and he might not attack you :)

Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2012, 03:37:53 pm »

Read my explanation there and you'll see that it's just another portion of bullshit + they're raging because they got fooled. What was done - was done in a legit way since we don't appreciate cheating shit.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2012, 03:40:36 pm »
+1
the way i read it nocti used another key to pretend to be a union member and didnt deny it
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk